Shower of bindipping arseholes* who got us all banned in the 80s H Fa Cup Sun 7th Jan KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Shower of bindipping arseholes* who got us all banned in the 80s H Fa Cup Sun 7th Jan KO 430pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up it's this shower of screeching voiced arseholes at ours in the cup :( I've got zero confidence after our last couple of results.Fuck.knows what Night Fever hair will try next week :rubchin: cnuts not got a clue what he's doing the fucking arsehole :cry: 1-3 and out of the cup.
Last edited by falkirk goon on Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nick Nack

Re: Shower* who got us all banned in the 80s H Fa Cup Sun 7th Jan KO 430pm

Post by Nick Nack »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:45 am
Next up it's this shower of screeching voiced arseholes at ours in the cup :( I've got zero confidence after our last couple of results.Fuck.knows what Night Fever hair will try next week :rubchin: cnuts not got a clue what he's doing the fucking arsehole :cry: 1-3 and out of the cup.
Season over :cussing:

Diet Pep will fucking throw this to concentrate on Europe or some such shite.

The most successful team in the history of the FA Cup and the fucker will chuck it in. :censored:

Midz

Post by Midz »

He won't chuck it, no matter what team he fields we're unlikely to win this playing as we have been of late.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

BREAKING: Thomas Partey has NOT been called up to Ghana’s squad for AFCON. 🇬🇭❌

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:03 pm
BREAKING: Thomas Partey has NOT been called up to Ghana’s squad for AFCON. 🇬🇭❌
He's been called a few other things though. :D

Linighans there!!

Post by Linighans there!! »

Chances of us being in the fourth round draw are slimmer than Deontay wilders legs :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Who knows? I've seen us get out of jail with a cup win after a bad run of results before, but tbh I think we will be beaten. There's something really rotten at the core of our team.

Sickens me to admit I think we'll lose to these victim crunts, as I hate them only second to my hatred of the scum, but I can't see us winning this. :|

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

We're getting the todger off these *word censored* :cry: I can't see us even laying a glove on them tbh :( From the unexpected highs of last season then the expected pathetic collapse..Then the transfer window of Rice :barscarf: Timber :barscarf: Havertz :cry: and that useless *word censored* Raya..The latter pair I've no idea why they were bought no idea whatsoever :oops: We've been shithousing our way to results all season..Lucky to beat manure lucky to beat Luton lucky to beat Brentford lucky to draw at the Chavs..And we talk about the bins and Villa shithousing :oops: This collapse has been coming and it'll pick up pace on Sunday when these filthy arseholes knock us out of the cup :cry: Fucking depressing

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

The joint top goal scorer in the league will now be gone for a month for Liverpool
That will absolutely hurt them.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Who knows anymore? Really didn't expect us to be so shite yesterday and it seems like we haven't got a single attacking player on form. Captain Invisible is back to his ineffectual self when the chips are down - reminded me of a modern day Hleb yesterday with his twisting and turning on the halfway line and eventually going backwards. Saka hasn't beaten a man for weeks, Martinelli couldn't deliver a cross if his life depended on it. As for the two non scoring centre forwards - does it matter which one plays?

I thought we'd left behind the 1930s paced stuff a couple of years back but it seems to be back again now

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Well one thing is for sure, well be making Jota look world class as we always do against these c.unts. if you want to make some money, get on him scoring, seriously!
Hard to see a positive result for us, we're just awful at the moment and even without Salah, they'll likely do us by two goals minimum.
Virtually every one of our players are off form badly, the tactics and team management are scarily shit. I'm tempted not to watch but know I'll end up doing so and then regretting it!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ThatCunt Jota always scores against us... so we will need to score at least two goals if we want to win (*) and if play anything like we did against the shammers and Bournemouth they will fuck us over hard & fast without the lube. :cry:

(*) And no doubt they will be awarded a pen or one of our players will be Red Carded at some point. FA are CorruptCUNTS.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Surprised nobody has mentioned the upcoming winter break. Just sayin' bruv.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Midz wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:45 pm
Surprised nobody has mentioned the upcoming winter break. Just sayin' bruv.
Win or lose and we don't play another game until the 20th,think we have a longer break than some of the other teams, at least 10 teams play b4 we play again, now a draw against the victims means we'll have a replay b4 the Palace game

rodders999

Re: Shower of bindipping arseholes* who got us all banned in the 80s H Fa Cup Sun 7th Jan KO 430pm

Post by rodders999 »

Oh christ we're wearing the all white anti knife crime kit again for this one, that went well last time.