Barcodes H Sat 24th Feb KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Barcodes H Sat 24th Feb KO 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up in the league after that shite performance in Europe it's this shower of stupid voiced arseholes at ours.Well no doubt be fucked after that tonight :cry: this lot will fancy their chances here that's for sure :cry: Banana skin no doubt about it.

Stuart L (2)

Re: Barcodes H Sat 24th Feb KO 8pm

Post by Stuart L (2) »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:06 am
Next up in the league after that shite performance in Europe it's this shower of stupid voiced arseholes at ours.Well no doubt be fucked after that tonight :cry: this lot will fancy their chances here that's for sure :cry: Banana skin no doubt about it.
I fully expect them to be physical, yet at the same time whinge and moan when we compete at the same level
Waste time from kick off and just try to see out the 90 mins

Cheated us out of a point at their place, time for revenge

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

we got absolutely done at their place, i hope the home crowd are in good voice for this one. From the performance against porto they'll need to be.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:11 am
falkirk goon wrote:
I fully expect them to be physical, yet at the same time whinge and moan when we compete at the same level

We MUST teach these SisterRaping, Gobshite,FatCUNTS a Lesson in humility. We need to get our Mojo Back after last nights fiasco...We will need the Crowd to make their shithole of a toilet sound like a library. We have 2 days to recover, they will have fresh legs & minds. AND we Need the Ref to stand Firm and not take any shit from these cheating, over-hyped, delusional small-time clubCUNTS.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I despise these pimped nothings. The new chav fc. Without the cunning to buy trophies.

The football club equivalent of a wánk while Mila Kunis is lying there naked spreadlegged and begging you for it. The premier league's Andrew Ridgley. The sperz of the north. :censored:

Hope we fuck em hard 5 nil. But I have a horrible feeling our run of form will probably collapse here in a Wenger style 90 mins of tippy tappy sideways tedium with 80% possession, 4 shots, 1 on target, and they sucker punch us in the last minute with a breakaway goal for the win.... :roll:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

We won’t win this.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

We have no room for error.

Lose and we can kiss whatever title pretensions we had goodbye. It's as simple as that.

Hopefully we can revert back to our league form, but I have a nasty suspicion that last night's debacle might linger on and we end up with a shit run of form. I hope I'm wrong as I would like to see us in with a shout at end of the season.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Nick Nack wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:20 pm
We have no room for error.

Lose and we can kiss whatever title pretensions we had goodbye. It's as simple as that.

Hopefully we can revert back to our league form, but I have a nasty suspicion that last night's debacle might linger on and we end up with a shit run of form. I hope I'm wrong as I would like to see us in with a shout at end of the season.
Teams that can’t digest a bad result and move on quickly (like Liverpool have) have no right to win anything. Acid test on Saturday.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

3-1 to us 17/2 with PP

Midz

Post by Midz »

As long as we win I don't care what the score is. We must win though.

At least these striped-shirt Neanderthals shouldn't be throwing themselves to the floor as much as the Porto-Putas.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

We don't usually do shite results in isolation :cry: I think this shower will get a result and it'll be titties yet again :cry:

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

The title ending run is definitely coming, this might be a bit early for it though. They still need to raise the flames of hope a little higher before they collectively piss on them. Perhaps another couple of wins before the head scratching collapse begins in the 1st or 2nd week of March. Who the hell knows........??

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:51 pm
The title ending run is definitely coming, this might be a bit early for it though. They still need to raise the flames of hope a little higher before they collectively piss on them. Perhaps another couple of wins before the head scratching collapse begins in the 1st or 2nd week of March. Who the hell knows........??
If Diet Pep shits the bed this time around and blows it again, after spending £700million he should be sacked, because it demonstrates he is not up to the job.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:11 am
falkirk goon wrote:

They're experts at it. Ceeeuunntts.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The ScouseFilth and Cheaty Teams are both levels above ours and then when you consider the managers both are "Experienced" C.unts yes, but Experienced; including managing Winning teams. They pick the Best 11 not Favourites and when a mistake has been made; such as the purchase of a player or players that hasn't gone as planned to have the detachment and ability to admit it, be fluid and change things accordingly.

Arteta's in-Game Management is non-existent; the time's we have all seen Stupid Teeth or Guardiola make substitutions that change & save or win a game. Arteta has much to learn and whilst he tries his best, it just isn't Good Enough for a Club of our Standing & History and unless a Huge Fucking Miracle happens and both Cheaty and the ScouseFilth fuck-up I just do not see us winning the Title... I Hope & Pray etc that I am Wrong as I would so love us to Win it and Shut All the MediaCunts and Celebration Police up.