Blades bumholes A Mon Mar 4th KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Blades bumholes A Mon Mar 4th KO 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up it's a trip to Yaaarkshuh to play these fuckers.We bounced back well from our shite performance in Portugal against the head choppers lastnight :barscarf: 9 days in between lastnight and this,so hopefully a chance to charge the batteries again.

Midz

Re: Blades bumholes A Mon Mar 4th KO 8pm

Post by Midz »

Make sure your calculators have batteries as you may need them to keep score in this game. Sheffield who?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

These fuckers are Toast already. But that won't stop them trying to use that Old Northern Tactic of "Let's Kick The Holy Fook Outta The Southern Jessies". So a Win and NO injuries BUT! If we can give them a Good Mauling and Throw Salt On Their Wounds All The Better!. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

On form we should be spanking them.

But this is arsenal could it be a bannana skin?!

I'm sure every clubs fan says this but would be typical if we slip up against these cloggers.

There will be slip ups, all clubs have them, lets hope its not here. Attitude key.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A pity for them that points weren't handed out for little club behaviour as "same old Arsenal, always cheating", "we support our local team" and "you're gonna win fuck all" will ring round the stadium for much of this mismatch

They are absolutely awful and wasting everyone's time in this division together with Burnley - at least Luton offer something new and refreshing. These wasters come and go like West Brom and Norwich tend to, and will disappear again for another season or five before wasting everyone's time again.

0-4

Bore off back to the Championship!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

My biggest fear here is not the result, it’s that one of our players will get done.

I’ve seen a few of their players launch into x rated tackles this season, flying in completely out of control. Hopefully we come out unscathed but I have to admit I’m a bit nervous that that they’ll do one of us.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

I find that after a particularly robust Malaysian curry my bumhole feels like I've been eating blades :shock: :lol:

Anyway, these six toed, cross eyed, club footed bumpkins can fuck off back to where they belong.

Hopefully we can keep the high scores rolling in against this mob, if for no other reason than to piss off the haters :barscarf:

UTA :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:35 pm
My biggest fear here is not the result, it’s that one of our players will get done.

I’ve seen a few of their players launch into x rated tackles this season, flying in completely out of control. Hopefully we come out unscathed but I have to admit I’m a bit nervous that that they’ll do one of us.

That's the thing Rodders whilst we need to not only keep the Momentum Going at Full Pace We Are Also Reliant On Not Getting any injuries...Especially to our Best/ Anchor Players: Saliba, Rice, Saka, Odegaard, Gabriel, Martinelli, White. :?

At least Holgate is Suspended (I think?) For Our Game

https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/holgate-mi ... 0336515486

What Is Alarming is that that uselessCunt of a Ref Stuart Atwell only gave a Yellow and it was VAR's intervention that caused him to rescind the Yellow and give a Straight Red. I remember Saka being kicked to pieces in a game last season and when Saka 'reacted ' After the 5th Bad Challenge He Yellow Carded Saka !

Officials for this game:

Referee: Sam Barrott. Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan. Fourth official: Anthony Taylor. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Marc Perry.

Link to All Game Officials for the up and coming Games for the week-end 2nd - 4th March:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/3913412

Midz

Post by Midz »

0-4
0-5
0-6
0-7

Place your bets now.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If we don't turn these NeanderthalCunts over by at least 4 goals AND keep a clean sheet we don't deserve Anything from this season. The sooner they are dropped like an Iron Safe back to the Championship the safer and better for everyone.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arteta's Pre-Match Presser...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnduwCLLCqQ

Watch out for "He had a leetle neegul" on 7mins 33Secs. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the other version by Arsenal FC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91qR2wHYQeI

John F

Post by John F »

The game I remember most against these was under Wenger, because of how pissed off I was after the game.Their Goalkeeper went off injured early in the second half and Phil Jagielka had to go in goal. After a masterful display of sideways passing by us they went on to win it 1-0. I think he only had one save to make. :banghead:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

John F wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:20 pm
The game I remember most against these was under Wenger, because of how pissed off I was after the game.Their Goalkeeper went off injured early in the second half and Phil Jagielka had to go in goal. After a masterful display of sideways passing by us they went on to win it 1-0. I think he only had one save to make. :banghead:
Christ alive yeah, I recall that now.
Good recall John

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:51 pm
John F wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:20 pm
Christ alive yeah, I recall that now.
Good recall John
Good god, I'd forgotten about that abomination. Must have filed it in the "not to be opened" part of my brain :fryingpan: