Brentford bulbeyes H Sat 9th Mar KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Brentford bulbeyes H Sat 9th Mar KO 530pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after lastnight's brownholing of the blades its this lot at ours.Weve played them twice away this season winning both 1-0 so it'll be a tough match especially with Toney up top for them.Lets hope beegee doo doesn't have too much of a leetle beet teenkle with the Porto 2nd leg just 3days after this...Nice wee favour from the schedulers eh :cry: Playing Tues at 8pm so let's have us play at at 530 on the sat..ffs.Anyhoo game at a time and this is massive.

OneBardGooner

Re: Brentford bulbeyes H Sat 9th Mar KO 530pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

I am guessing arteta will play Rambo in goal seeing as The Pug is ineligible ... so why the fuck didn't arteta give Rambo some minutes against the Orcs seeing as we were Six up!? :?

Midz

Post by Midz »

This will be an interesting match to see if we can continue the suffocation and battering we've inflicted in recent games. I hope so. 4-0 or 4-1.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Also if...... that's IF we do Win, we will go Top Of The Table for some 16 hours or so... Not massive in and of itself, BUT it would be one of those 'Psychological Markers' for both the confidence of our own players, also as if to say to Cheaty and ScouseFilth... "We are still here you ceeeunts"...

We all know the Media want Stupid Teeth to go out on a high, the Frenzy & Love-In following his (oh! So Dramatic ) announcement of "I don't want to leave, I have to" What a narcisticCunt attention seeking Whore. So anything we can do to Fuck That Up is Priceless.

Brentford have 3 really talented players all capable of scoring: toney, mbuemo and wissa, if we can keep those quiet we should win (provoiding of course we don't get complacent & sloppy and start with all that sideways, sideways casual drift & pass shit.)

we need a quick start- fast out of the gates and don't give the fuckers time to Breathe.

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

OBG think Mbuemo is out njured until the end of the month at the earliest

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:14 pm
I am guessing arteta will play Rambo in goal seeing as The Pug is ineligible ... so why the fuck didn't arteta give Rambo some minutes against the Orcs seeing as we were Six up!? :?
Exactly this…..battering Sheffield United at half time and he brings on Cedric,when he knew he had to play Rambo the weekend,should have got him at least a half under his belt

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Not sure, bring Rambo on to stand around in the cold for 45 mins?? :rubchin:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:12 pm
Not sure, bring Rambo on to stand around in the cold for 45 mins?? :rubchin:
Could have got a run out at right back when White came off

Linighans there!!

Post by Linighans there!! »

Need to play on the injustice of last year's 'forgot to draw the lines' bollox

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Another goalfest and top of the league.

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:14 pm
Because it would have been as much work for him, as sitting on his arse on the bench?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Linighans there!! wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:54 pm
Need to play on the injustice of last year's 'forgot to draw the lines' bollox
This.

We’ve had a lot of revenge victories this season which help healed some old wound but this one remains.

Fucking cheating scum Lee Mason corrupt C.UNT :twisted:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

We go marching on ......cant see us getting 5 or 6 but who knows.....we look bang in form at present :barscarf:

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:24 pm
We go marching on ......cant see us getting 5 or 6 but who knows.....we look bang in form at present :barscarf:
Brentford have been bang average and poor defensively. Early goal and I think we can win by 3 or 4.
Just need to stop supply to Toney, although Big Willey, and Gabriel will handle him :barscarf:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Nick Nack wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:38 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:24 pm
Brentford have been bang average and poor defensively. Early goal and I think we can win by 3 or 4.
Just need to stop supply to Toney, although Big Willey, and Gabriel will handle him :barscarf:
I hadn’t realised how poor they have been this season. They’ve lost 15 league games already so far.
Any game can be tough and they have some good players but you have to fancy our chances against pretty much anyone at home currently (although having said that I still expect this good run to come to an end unexpectedly)