Wolves wankstains A Sat 20th April KO 730pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Wolves wankstains A Sat 20th April KO 730pm

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:57 pm
Is this where the wheels come completely off the Arsenal wagon?

OR !!!!

Do we turn the last two losses around and rebuild our season as if it were the Empire State Building!!?
Wheelnuts slackened the last 3 games Bard.Wolves to finish us off.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:57 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:35 am
ONE ARSENE WENGER…..THERE’S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bringing on back the glory days of top 4 finishes, laps of appreciation, great mental strength, dropped leetle bit physically, super quality and special circumstances

My name’s SteveO, I’ve had an accident and woke up in 2010. I’m desperately trying to get back home. Life on Emirates, 2024 series
if you closed your eyes last night you could almost imagine Bendtner there instead of Havertz, Walcott there instead of Saka, and we even have another average Spanish keeper doing his best impression of Almunia. :barscarf:

The vintage 2010 model of Arsenal is back in business :barscarf:
If history repeats it will now be followed by the mad trolley dash to sign only "top top super quality" like Park, Chamakh and Gervinho.

Arsene doesn't sign millionaires, he makes them. Great impression by Arteta doing the same with the likes of Nelson and Eddie

The glory days are back. Just hope West Brom get that promotion so we can have our commemorative 4th placed trophy party back at the Hawthorns again

Overall I believe that....

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fucking hell those were the days, look at the absolute agony of the man on the final day of the season (for context we finished 19 points behind the winners).

https://youtu.be/fVznmzmuFnI?si=kRofIRf0inBSbexf

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 am
Fucking hell those were the days, look at the absolute agony of the man on the final day of the season (for context we finished 19 points behind the winners).

Why these Top 4 trophies are not on the honours board at the Emirates I do not know.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 am
rodders999 wrote:

Why these Top 4 trophies are not on the honours board at the Emirates I do not know.
Wash your mouth out, back in those days only the top 3 qualified for the CL so this Wenger embrace of Pat rice deserves it's own statue outside the stadium as far as I'm concerned :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

It was about that time that Fuckface came out with his shit about the top 4 trophy and saying that players didn't care about FA Cups and League Cups....all the top players ask "do you play in the Champions League", before irony of ironies...all his top players fucked off to teams that did win things despite playing in the CL

Nice to see we are back in those times with King Arsene The Second at the helm.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:10 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

It was about that time that Fuckface came out with his shit about the top 4 trophy and saying that players didn't care about FA Cups and League Cups....all the top players ask "do you play in the Champions League", before irony of ironies...all his top players fucked off to teams that did win things despite playing in the CL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I fucking love it when SteveO gets on the Arsene bandwagon. Got to hand it to you mate, the old fucker scarred you as badly as he did me. You remember it all and even I'd forgotten the bit in red, which is perfectly quoted. Fucking brilliant. :lol: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:28 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

I fucking love it when SteveO gets on the Arsene bandwagon. Got to hand it to you mate, the old fucker scarred you as badly as he did me. You remember it all and even I'd forgotten the bit in red, which is perfectly quoted. Fucking brilliant. :lol: :barscarf:
That auld French prick truly fucked us didn't he :cry: and he still is in a way with cement hair at the helm.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

The world's finest therapists have tried to piece me back together mate, but every April the memories and the voices in my head come raging back. Overall I believe that.....

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

The world's finest therapists have tried to piece me back together mate, but every April the memories and the voices in my head come raging back. Overall I believe that.....

:lol: :lol:

Ah yes, I'm known to chaos havoc on the roads, because quite regularly I'll suddenly yank up "a leetle bit the handbrake", while also trying to accelerate. It's an absolute nightmare for any passengers in the car, but I meet any complaints with the time honoured response "judge me in May".

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:44 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

That auld French prick truly fucked us didn't he :cry: and he still is in a way with cement hair at the helm.

This sounds very odd to people that don't understand the passion of supporting a football team, but seriously Falky, I'll never forgive the old fucker. It drives me fucking nuts when people defend him and it's still the majority of our supporters that do so.

A huge number never actually reached the point of wanting him gone, or certainly were never able to voice it and a load of those who did eventually reach that point have allowed the subsequent years to cloud their judgement and they now speak of him fondly. He was a bad man, a greedy, nasty fucker with an overblown ego who cared only about himself. Set the club back fuckin years, while enriching himself.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:05 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:44 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

This sounds very odd to people that don't understand the passion of supporting a football team, but seriously Falky, I'll never forgive the old fucker. It drives me fucking nuts when people defend him and it's still the majority of our supporters that do so.

A huge number never actually reached the point of wanting him gone, or certainly were never able to voice it and a load of those who did eventually reach that point have allowed the subsequent years to cloud their judgement and they now speak of him fondly. He was a bad man, a greedy, nasty fucker with an overblown ego who cared only about himself. Set the club back fuckin years, while enriching himself.
100% Retro.... I remember being on two of the protests calling for him to be sacked; Me, Sean and Clash were walking with one of the Big Banners made by Jumpers for Goalposts towards the Bowl on a match day... And people were calling us all the names under the Sun and this elderly Woman actually came up and spat at us calling us A Disgrace and to go and support the Scum etc etc

The fraudulent, egotistical cun.t lined his own pockets on £10 million a year(plus bonuses when the Kroenkes took over) for the last 8 years of his mismanagement of the club - Yet as you say there are those who still worship the senile Old Fuck... He can fuck off and eat shit. :box: :cussing:

Anyone else remember the Fund Raising done on here for a Plane & Banner etc...

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Was that the first or second protest? Jumpers introduced me to you on the second one, but we only had time for a quick “hello”. Sean was a really nice bloke and he fully knew what a fraud Wenger was. I didn’t meet Clash and didn't know he was on the protest. Wish I’d met him because he was a top poster on here and seemed like a really nice bloke. Wish he was still on here.

Reno (when he was xistential) and I were in constant touch with Jumpers, trying to organise things etc, but then he suddenly disappeared. Complete radio silence. It was very odd and a shame because he was another very nice guy.

Reno was the one organising the planes and many of the banners. He deserves the praise for an awful lot of the effort that went into it all.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Seeing as the Ghost of Arsene Past is still haunting the club, I predict an "illusionary domination" tomorrow but lacking leetle bit in the final third and dropped leetle bit our physical level. At that point, Sky, BT, the Premier League and every c.unt known to man will be blamed for the defeat

Bring on the internal transfer market in July and our annual search "day and night" for only "intelligent boys" with "great mental strength" before settling on a Chav cast off and some weak as piss c.unt from Portugal or the lower reaches of Ligue 1. I'm sorry he didn't cost 50 million

Honestly I can just about laugh at it now but that senile old c.unt takes much responsibility for the losers culture that the managers since have inherited. Merci my arse you old c.untbag !

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Well I might be in the minority here but I hope we smash these and give it a real go to the end of the season, I suppose we will see if we've made progress in the next few weeks, if we finish within a couple of points of cheaty then I would consider it progress.

If we finish further off than last season then we have regressed, even if this happens I cannot see any change in management.

If we spend well in the summer on the positions that are obvious to all that require upgrading then maybe we can finally finish top, here's hoping.