Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun April 28th KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun April 28th KO 2pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after tonight's demolition of the Chavski cockholes it's this shower of filth at theirs.Massive absolutely massive.

DB10GOONER

Re: Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun April 28th KO 2pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Let's fucking rape these Middlesex cùnts and then wipe our schlongs on their curtains. Figuratively speaking. Cough.

:lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I hope the fuck the defence isn't as shaky as last night

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Yes they can attack but they cannot defend for shit. We really should ua e more than enough to beat them, but NLD so could be anything.

the playing mantis

And they have fck all tactics bar attack with a stupid highline. Aby smart manager with our quality should be able to exploit it. Need saka to show up for once as he will be key.

Still I may gononto hibernation until Monday morning as the sick feeling has began. Hate this game. We always seem to be away vs then near season end lately.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Hate this game, even when we had Vieira, Pires, Bergkamp and Henry and they had shitehawks like Stephen Clemance and Gary Doherty it'd be a tough game.

Can't even begin to imagine what I'd do to me if these game raising cunts damaging our title hopes.

I'd be playing these full blast in the dressing room before the game

https://youtu.be/RKlYW5oCQFI?si=5Aon10vHi4A8kLHU

https://youtu.be/ORx2_d8nsAQ?si=FES5Zc6uxDALiDDv

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:46 am
And they have fck all tactics bar attack with a stupid highline. Aby smart manager with our quality should be able to exploit it. Need saka to show up for once as he will be key.

Still I may gononto hibernation until Monday morning as the sick feeling has began. Hate this game. We always seem to be away vs then near season end lately.
I think for the last 5 years (at least) we have had to play them away in the latter half of the season. We should have too much for them though, we are a better side than most teams in the Prem, let alone this rag tag bunch of perennial losers. 1-3.

the playing mantis

The way we gifted them a point at home still horrors me. We should have thrashed then then.

I hate these cnuts. Pathologically and unhealthily as most will know from my insane rants in here.

Happily see us finish 17th for years if it meant these *word censored* finished 18th and went down. I'm a weird though.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:49 pm
The way we gifted them a point at home still horrors me. We should have thrashed then then.

I hate these cnuts. Pathologically and unhealthily as most will know from my insane rants in here.

Happily see us finish 17th for years if it meant these *word censored* finished 18th and went down. I'm a weird though.
Those 4 points dropped at home against those lot and Fulham early in the season is massive what should have been moment looking at the table now

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

I honestly think that if we can win this, we'll win the league

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

These dopey Angeball c.unts will do what they do against everyone. Buzz around like flies on shit for 20 minutes at the start in front of 60000 fervent mongs....so there'll be some hair raising early moments, but their ridiculous naivety will leave multiple openings for us. He reminds me of a fat Aussie version of Wenger - one way of playing whether it's Arsenal or Aldershot in opposition, likely top 4 but naive in the extreme and on the end of some bumholings against the top guns. Let's hope we give them one !

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Jared Gillet on VAR for this......FFS, absolutely hates Arsenal :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Michael Oliver is ref

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:07 pm
Jared Gillet on VAR for this......FFS, absolutely hates Arsenal :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Michael Oliver is ref
gillet that fucker??? not good...not good at all.....will VAR turn us over again?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

With our prison style raping of the chav$ and Stonehenge Mouth"s pathetic retirement run going as well as Kerry Katona's MENSA application, a good old thrashing of the middlesex shadow dwellers would cap off a majestic week. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:20 am
TeeCee wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:07 pm

Michael Oliver is ref
gillet that fucker??? not good...not good at all.....will VAR turn us over again?
We will have to win big because I guarantee we will get fucked dirty at least once each by those two corrupt cheating incompetent vaginas. :x :evil: