Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up it's this shower of arseholes at theirs.Cheaty will be top by kick off as they'll stiffen Fulham next sat.Our record here is absolutely shite and its never mattered how they've been playing when we've played them :cry: I can see dropped points here :cry:

Arsenal Till I Die

Re: Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

We are usually fucking shite at OT, but oddly enough I think we’ll win this.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

We kind of got too if we want to keep up the chase.

Midz

Post by Midz »

If we can put 4 or 5 past them at OT it'd shut their c.unt fans up for sure/ regardless of whether we win the league it'd be great to beat them at theirs.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I wonder how they (players AND fans) feel about this game.

If Spurs were in our position against Utd, I’d easily choose the chuck the game if it meant that Spurs were under even more pressure to win the league. The lesser of two evils. I hope United feel the same way re us towards City.

I doubt they will because they’re a thick bunch of cûnts. :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

They’ll be bang up for this.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 12:01 am
They’ll be bang up for this.
They will be the shower of *word censored*

Midz

Post by Midz »

Who would they rather see win the league, us or cheaty?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 6:49 pm
I feel the same too for some strange reason. They've had some absolutely rat shit years since last winning the league but no matter who the manager has been we've been dog shit up there. It was only the COVID year we did them in one of the most shitey games in history. Despite that I'm taking us for a 2-1 win. They are so wide open, we will create more than a few chances and take at least a couple surely?

It'll all be in vain of course because those Cheaty c.unts couldn't have timed it better to play a whole series of teams who packed up and put the sun lotion on weeks ago - Brighton, Wolves, Fulham, now the vermin and the Shammers. If I could honestly hand pick 5 opponents, then barring Sheffield United, this would be the 5. All pathetic!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We Will Turn It On Big Time And We Will Win!.
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Mon May 06, 2024 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:04 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 6:49 pm
I feel the same too for some strange reason. They've had some absolutely rat shit years since last winning the league but no matter who the manager has been we've been dog shit up there. It was only the COVID year we did them in one of the most shitey games in history. Despite that I'm taking us for a 2-1 win. They are so wide open, we will create more than a few chances and take at least a couple surely?

It'll all be in vain of course because those Cheaty c.unts couldn't have timed it better to play a whole series of teams who packed up and put the sun lotion on weeks ago - Brighton, Wolves, Fulham, now the vermin and the Shammers. If I could honestly hand pick 5 opponents, then barring Sheffield United, this would be the 5. All pathetic!
This is what is playing out. An absolute line up of dross. Pure luck to be playing teams in turgid form and sides who have been dreaming of sunnier climes. City have not had to work for this title. It’s an absolute disgrace to see them play 6 sides in a row who have downed tools. No integrity in this League whatsoever.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

This is bad news for Sunday, bad fucking news.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:24 pm
I think it’s the opposite. Their players have given up and their defence is total dogshit! Strongly fancy us to get at least 3 up there to provide some enjoyment as Cheaty won’t drop any points.

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:24 pm
No mate, don't worry. They've gone to total shit and will remain that way as long as their twat manager stays. We'll spank their chicken-shit assess.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I fully expected Agent Ten Slaags' sacking to be announced this morning and us to then get fucked by the "new manager bounce" next Sunday. :|

Hopefully the bald twat keeps his job for the rest of this week and we'll shit on them 3 nil. 8)