Crikey Nike. Bad customer service at Arsenal? (Feb 16)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Crikey Nike. Bad customer service at Arsenal? (Feb 16)

Post by gooner.ed »

usual thread starter... how are the badges on your replica tops faring? and i acknowledge this guy's a man utd fan, but at least he hasn't brainwashed his boy. can any of us claim that? certainly not me!

gotrek

Post by gotrek »

I am most surprised at this article.
I am fully happy with their customer service.
Why?
I sent an email a month ago asking the tours services at AG,asking how I could get me a signed copy of Charliegeorge's biography.
The person who received my mail offered to help me and within about three days the book was at my door , signed by Charlie himself, I checked on an autograph website and it seems to be authentic.

The person I dealt with was extremelly helpful and efficient.
Therefore this all article surprises me... on the other, how the hell can you believe what a Man USA fan says?? he probably expects american customer service where all shirts are made to fit extremely obese people and the like....

legend10

Post by legend10 »

WITH THE RISK AT BEING SHOT BY EVERY GOONER I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE MOAN U FAN

ARSENALS CLUB SHOP AND MARKETING IS SHOCKING.

WHENEVER NEW STUFF COMES OUT ,IF YOU DONT BUY WHAT YOU WANT WITHIN 2 WEEKS IT SELLS OUT, SO WHY DONT ARSENAL GET MORE STUFF IN. THEY MUST LOOSE OUT ON SO MUCH MONEY EVERY SEASON

IF YOU WANT THE SHIRT DO WHAT I DO AND GET IT FROM SPORT SOCCER IN ANY TOWN CENTRE ITS NEARLY £10 CHEAPER THAN THE CLUB SHOP AND THEN IF ITS FAULTY YOU CAN TAKE IT BACK TO THE SHOP FACE TO FACE

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Ive spoken to a few mates and their shirts are the same. The logos coming off especially the Emirates sign. Why have we got plastic logos anyway? bring back the felt ones. Im not over the moon with the Gunners stuff either. Like its stated in the previous posts. You could have got the shirt when it came out for £10 less in the sport and soccer shops which are scattered around the country. Also how can shops like this have certain Arsenal merchandise before the official shop ? Surely thats not right and before you start no they weren't snides! 8)

Guildford Gooner

Post by Guildford Gooner »

Nike have recalled the faulty shirts, was a piece in the NOW yesterday.

Not really had a problem with the actual customer service but it is infurating that the online shop seems to be out of stock of anything I want to buy!