OLD ARSENAL SONGS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

chunkyandy wrote:another proper old farts song...

geordie, geordie armstrong
geordie armstrong on the wing

i am on a roll now lol

Alan Alan Alan Ball
Alan Ball Alan Ball
Alan Alan Alan Ball
Alan Alan Ball
OY
Do you remember the extra verse that opposition fans added to the Alan Ball song? Andy? :lol: :lol:

chunkyandy

Post by chunkyandy »

charliegeorgewhocanhitem wrote:

i am on a roll now lol

Alan Alan Alan Ball
Alan Ball Alan Ball
Alan Alan Alan Ball
Alan Alan Ball
OY
Do you remember the extra verse that opposition fans added to the Alan Ball song? Andy? :lol: :lol:
do you mean the...***** ***** ***** bit??

fucking heathens

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

chunkyandy wrote:

i am on a roll now lol

Alan Alan Alan Ball
Alan Ball Alan Ball
Alan Alan Alan Ball
Alan Alan Ball
OY
No sorry..cant remember that
It only had one word,
***** ***** ***** *****, *****, ***** etc........... :lol: Quite funny but I probably was'nt laughing at the time :wink:
Great wee player, Alan Ball, pity he did'nt appear in a more succesful Arsenal side. Think he only got one FA cup runners up medal for us but stayed with us during some bad times and probably helped saved us from relegation in the mid 70s along with Brian Kidd's goals.

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

chunkyandy wrote:

i am on a roll now lol

Alan Alan Alan Ball
Alan Ball Alan Ball
Alan Alan Alan Ball
Alan Alan Ball
OY
It only had one word,
***** ***** ***** *****, *****, ***** etc........... :lol: Quite funny but I probably was'nt laughing at the time :wink:
Great wee player, Alan Ball, pity he did'nt appear in a more succesful Arsenal side. Think he only got one FA cup runners up medal for us but stayed with us during some bad times and probably helped saved us from relegation in the mid 70s along with Brian Kidd's goals.

chunkyandy

Post by chunkyandy »

chunkyandy wrote:

i am on a roll now lol

Alan Alan Alan Ball
Alan Ball Alan Ball
Alan Alan Alan Ball
Alan Alan Ball
OY
It only had one word,
yep...class player Bally... and i think people tend to forget he was part of the '66 world cup winning side

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

To add to the tottenham ones:

He thinks he's a chap
Coz he wears his skull cap
And now he aint singing anymore

ARSEEEEEEEEENAL ARSENAL AGRO ARSENAL AGRO HELLO HELLO!

I really wis we'l start singing Paddy Got up, again. I've heard it started up sometimes in the lats few years but nothing major (I remember it being quite audible in 2003 in the FA Cup Final)

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

The problem is not enough people know it. We sort of got things like that when we were young by being kids and being in awe of the North Bank and then graduating to that. Need to find a way to pass this on in this day and age. Perhaps a cd with song sheet. :oops: . Never was sure where all that ingenuity came from. It was cool though.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

ds wrote:
xDAVEYx wrote::cry: born in 87 :cry:
Hi Davey

Lets hope the credit crunch affects the prawn sandwich brigade as much as it affects us. Will they still love Arsenal as much if they cant sit in there comfy seated, sterile environment? Will they come and slum it with the riff raff? Methinks not.
There is no "Slumming It' in the new stadium, the regular seats are plush compared to what was at Highbury.

ds

Post by ds »

QuartzGooner wrote:
ds wrote:
Hi Davey

Lets hope the credit crunch affects the prawn sandwich brigade as much as it affects us. Will they still love Arsenal as much if they cant sit in there comfy seated, sterile environment? Will they come and slum it with the riff raff? Methinks not.
There is no "Slumming It' in the new stadium, the regular seats are plush compared to what was at Highbury.
Yeah i agree with you on that one, sure it wont last for long :lol: :lol:

Altho anyone that sits remotely in the same vicinity as me will definitely be slumming it. I sing, shout, chant and shock horror swear very loudly. In fact if the arsehole red member who sat near me at the beginning of last season and told me to stop swearing as it wasnt ladylike is on here I stand by what I said..... you are a fat wanker. You'll know its me the blonde mouthy one.

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

ds wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:
ds wrote:
Hi Davey

Yeah i agree with you on that one, sure it wont last for long :lol: :lol:

Altho anyone that sits remotely in the same vicinity as me will definitely be slumming it. I sing, shout, chant and shock horror swear very loudly. In fact if the arsehole red member who sat near me at the beginning of last season and told me to stop swearing as it wasnt ladylike is on here I stand by what I said..... you are a fat wanker. You'll know its me the blonde mouthy one.
I'll try not to upset you if I can help it then ds :worried: :lol:

ds

Post by ds »

Altho anyone that sits remotely in the same vicinity as me will definitely be slumming it. I sing, shout, chant and shock horror swear very loudly. In fact if the arsehole red member who sat near me at the beginning of last season and told me to stop swearing as it wasnt ladylike is on here I stand by what I said..... you are a fat wanker. You'll know its me the blonde mouthy one.[/quote]

I'll try not to upset you if I can help it then ds :worried: :lol:[/quote]

:roll: :lol: I doubt if you and I dsagree on much if your recent posts are indicative of your personality

Even though you didnt reply to me on page 5 and you chose to reply to eveyone else :oops: :lol:

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Us old skoolers are a dwindling band ds so we'd better all stick together :lol:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Where do you sit ds?

:?

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

ds wrote:Altho anyone that sits remotely in the same vicinity as me will definitely be slumming it. I sing, shout, chant and shock horror swear very loudly. In fact if the arsehole red member who sat near me at the beginning of last season and told me to stop swearing as it wasnt ladylike is on here I stand by what I said..... you are a fat wanker. You'll know its me the blonde mouthy one.
I'll try not to upset you if I can help it then ds :worried: :lol:[/quote]

:roll: :lol: I doubt if you and I dsagree on much if your recent posts are indicative of your personality

Even though you didnt reply to me on page 5 and you chose to reply to eveyone else :oops: :lol:[/quote]

Sorry ds, I'll consider myself suitably suitably chastised :wink: :lol:

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

And sorry for the extry "suitably" in the last post, only meant to type it once, senior moment :pixie2: