Manure (A) | PL | Sat 19 Nov 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gp543

Re: Manure (A) | PL | Sat 19 Nov 12:30

Post by gp543 »

Has Debuchy kicked the bucket?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

Don't know if Alexis will feature

Bellerin out for at least 4 weeks - Following that 'tackle' from that dirty scumcunt rose :evil:

Santi still out - don't know when he's back :? :roll:

the usual excuses :blah: . :blah: . :blah:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: A really good question @ 4" 50' from a journo - watch the cun.t squirm and get a little pikey... :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

pps: Also at 10 minutes he is asked about ticket prices - And again he starts suirming and shifting in his seat...I don't know who that particular journo is asking the questions, I do recognise or recall hearing his voice at previous Pre-Match Interviews, but he did well to ask some questions - Most of the time they all bend over for the cun.t :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

It doesnt matter one fuck who is or isnt fit :roll: Its Manure at Auld Traffart..its le bumhole against Maureen..its a turdholing most probably of the 2 or 3 nil variety.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:pps: Also at 10 minutes he is asked about ticket prices - And again he starts suirming and shifting in his seat...I don't know who that particular journo is asking the questions, I do recognise or recall hearing his voice at previous Pre-Match Interviews, but he did well to ask some questions - Most of the time they all bend over for the cun.t :banghead:

"Look, overall, errrrr, we let the peasants in to see matches, sometimes, errrr, when we play shit teams, errrr, we do not charge quite so extortionate price, so errrr, they can save up, errrr, or go without food for the week, errrr that is supply and demand.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

gp543 wrote:Has Debuchy kicked the bucket?
That would be a Longshot

(One for you ska fans out there)

ashford gooner

Post by ashford gooner »

Well I think we will win

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

This is a game where Ramsey perhaps should start ahead of Theo on the right. Jenkinson or Debuchy are going to need that extra bit of cover, and Theo im afraid often neglects his defensive duties. Ramsey isnt the most brilliant defender, but he will offer greater protection than Theo. Plus, Theo's greatest asset is his pace, and I dont think this United team under Jose will be leaving much space for Theo to exploit. For me, Theo is redundant in this game.

This will be a cage fight, a tight game where both teams are scared of each other, and stand off each other.

I would play Cech, Jenkinson, Kosicleny, Mustafi, Monreal, Coquelin, Xhaka, Ramsey, Iwobi, Ozil, Sanchez.

Or even bring in Giroud, and put Sanchez on the left, and Iwobi on the right. Jones and Blind will be their centre half duo, and given this game wont be that open, Giroud could bully that duo.

Need to play a flatter back 4 than usual, and Ramsey and Iwobi are going to need to hold shape when not in possession. Lets not try and force the issue. The game is 90 minute along, we are the away team, the onus is on Man United to make a game of it.

At least Zlatan is suspended. Marshaling Rooney is not tough task these days.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

ashford gooner wrote:Well I think we will win

Good luck to you mate, i hope we do

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wilson wrote:This is a game where Ramsey perhaps should start ahead of Theo on the right. Jenkinson or Debuchy are going to need that extra bit of cover, and Theo im afraid often neglects his defensive duties. Ramsey isnt the most brilliant defender, but he will offer greater protection than Theo. Plus, Theo's greatest asset is his pace, and I dont think this United team under Jose will be leaving much space for Theo to exploit. For me, Theo is redundant in this game.

This will be a cage fight, a tight game where both teams are scared of each other, and stand off each other.

I would play Cech, Jenkinson, Kosicleny, Mustafi, Monreal, Coquelin, Xhaka, Ramsey, Iwobi, Ozil, Sanchez.

Or even bring in Giroud, and put Sanchez on the left, and Iwobi on the right. Jones and Blind will be their centre half duo, and given this game wont be that open, Giroud could bully that duo.

Need to play a flatter back 4 than usual, and Ramsey and Iwobi are going to need to hold shape when not in possession. Lets not try and force the issue. The game is 90 minute along, we are the away team, the onus is on Man United to make a game of it.

Blind is injured...looks like Jones and Rojo CB pairing
As for Theo and Ramsey not a great deal of difference in their defending abilities, Ramsey lacks any discipline under Wenger and often drifts where the action is....as for defending i honestly think Theo has vastly improved in that area this season
Anyway could be academic as Wallcotts wife is expecting over the weekend so likely to miss the game

Think Giroud will be easily contained by what is a weak man Utd defence, we could do with Sanchez he if playing will make a difference
Fellani will be in the middle very likely....all fucking elbows....big physical presence in the air as well

If Sanchez plays and is anywhere near fit he can cause serious trouble to that man Utd Defence, if not sadly think it will be Rashford as the headline maker

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wilson wrote:This is a game where Ramsey perhaps should start ahead of Theo on the right. Jenkinson or Debuchy are going to need that extra bit of cover, and Theo im afraid often neglects his defensive duties. Ramsey isnt the most brilliant defender, but he will offer greater protection than Theo. Plus, Theo's greatest asset is his pace, and I dont think this United team under Jose will be leaving much space for Theo to exploit. For me, Theo is redundant in this game.

I would have anyone covering Jenko EXCEPT Ramsey. He has zero defensive discipline, gets drawn to wherever the ball is like a retarded moth to a bonfire, and cannot help himself but wander inside to try and get more involved and start a nice tippy tappy session. He will also get caught and cheaply lose possession by twirling, backheeling, flicking the ball and trying Cruyff Turns every couple of minutes. Defensive liability of the worst kind.

RE the bit in red - I'm assuming you've never actually seen a cage fight... :roll: :lol: Or did you mean "cagey"? :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
gp543 wrote:Has Debuchy kicked the bucket?
That would be a Longshot

(One for you ska fans out there)
Meezz aaa Kick a Bookitt! :dance: :dance: :dance:
:D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Theo redundant in THIS Game... :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

You really know nothing. :coffeespit:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I would have anyone covering Jenko EXCEPT Ramsey. He has zero defensive discipline, gets drawn to wherever the ball is like a retarded moth to a bonfire, and cannot help himself but wander inside to try and get more involved and start a nice tippy tappy session. He will also get caught and cheaply lose possession by twirling, backheeling, flicking the ball and trying Cruyff Turns every couple of minutes. Defensive liability of the worst kind.

RE the bit in red - I'm assuming you've never actually seen a cage fight... :roll: :lol: Or did you mean "cagey"? :rubchin:
You would think someone would have pulled him aside and told him by now//"Ere mate them flicks they ain't work, stop embarrassing yerself"...

Also You'd think he would have noticed they don't work when he see's himself on MOTD and other footie progs...and how whenever he tries them he gives the ball to the opposing team...