ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:47 pm
there must be one mug out there who will buy him :rubchin:
Yes but he’s ‘out of work’ at the moment!! :barscarf:

He's waiting for a top club to come in for him and it will surely happen anyday now :rubchin:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to BBC Sport, Mustafi might have played his last game for #Arsenal today, with the club in talks with a number of sides over the possible departure of the German defender. https://t.co/KIm4wq9MzH

augie

Post by augie »

Another south American signing on the verge of being completed

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... rinthians/

:wink: :lol: :lol:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:55 pm
According to BBC Sport, Mustafi might have played his last game for #Arsenal today, with the club in talks with a number of sides over the possible departure of the German defender. https://t.co/KIm4wq9MzH
Holy fuck, the forum might go on full meltdown IF and WHEN Mustafi fucks off. The prospect of that.. :rubchin:

I heard Monaco and Milan are on him so let's just quickly sell him and get over this. Apparently he said he wants to stay and prove himself; to which I say FUCK NO thank you. Him trying to prove is another season of shame and EL.

Also read Auba liked an Insta post where they said Mustafi is for sale, priceless shit! :mrgreen:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Where would we play Khedira we already have four good CMs, it looks like we are trying to use him to get Rugani on loan, could be more Raul wheeling and Dealing , I'm more positive now though. Look like Mustafi is to be shipped out and replace and pepe is an amazing signing best for years.
we already have four good CMs Please explain - I can only think of one - Ramsey - Oh sorry he's gone to Juventus. !! The last time Khedira & Ozil were any good was in their Bayen M days.:barscarf: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Did I just hear on SSN that Arsenal have failed to agree personal terms with pepe :?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:14 am
Did I just hear on SSN that Arsenal have failed to agree personal terms with pepe :?
Another bag of tat from the club shop should clinch it.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

What’s Mustafi got to prove??? :?: Every man and his dog knows he’s total shite, no more proof needed FFS!! :banghead:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:14 am
I doubt they would have done all the promotional photos before anything was signed

augie

Post by augie »

I have previously acknowledged that I know little or nothing about pepe, so I am just asking this question …….. is he over-hyped by any chance ?
I read reports that he was poor in the African nations to the point that he got dropped for the quarter finals, and was replaced by the Bournemouth flop max gradel :oops:
Anyway as I said already I know fcuk all about the guy, but I do know that Gooners everywhere are talking him up to be a really top quality player, and hopefully that turns out to be the case 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

Things get lost in translation sometimes, when a player says "I want to stay and fight for my place !" what he really means is that "No other club will pay my ludicrously inflated wages and I want even more money next time " .
Arsenal of course want to pressure the player to leave but as we know you cannot expect the buying club to pay a large transfer fee and swallow his 90 bags a week !

To use a Yogi-ism "It's like Deja Vu all over again !"

PS
He may well also correctly sense that he has a good chance of staying in the team as a center back because of the injuries and LK problem !
Emery has used him pre season so he might well stay !

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

If Pepe deal falls through, this would eclipse anything Wenger has achieved in the transfer market including the Suarez fuckup. Not sure why its taking so long. I hope this isn't our Willian moment.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Just some administrative issues according to the Lille chairman. Calm your titties you bunch of hysterical bastards :lol:

P.S. Tierney’s coming :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:54 am
Just some administrative issues according to the Lille chairman. Calm your titties you bunch of hysterical bastards :lol:

P.S. Tierney’s coming :barscarf:

Lying b.astard :lol: :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:44 am
If Pepe deal falls through, this would eclipse anything Wenger has achieved in the transfer market including the Suarez fuckup. Not sure why its taking so long. I hope this isn't our Willian moment.

Dick isn't exactly being reassuring that he is coming :shock: :shock:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-18809883