Kompany's testimonial

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
Nos89
Posts: 3476
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am

Kompany's testimonial

Post by Nos89 »

The players lined up to play looks more like an Arsenal reunion of the Emirates first generation team. Henry, Fabregas, Van Persie, Clichy and Nasri.
Looks like the kind of testimonial that is worth turning up for even for Arsenal supporters.

I do enjoy a good old testimonial. Although the last great one must be DB10's first match played at the Emirates.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47688
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Kompany's testimonial

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:39 pm
The players lined up to play looks more like an Arsenal reunion of the Emirates first generation team. Henry, Fabregas, Van Persie, Clichy and Nasri.
Looks like the kind of testimonial that is worth turning up for even for Arsenal supporters.

I do enjoy a good old testimonial. Although the last great one must be DB10's first match played at the Emirates.
Given some of those names it's also a reunion of cùnts. :censored: :wink:

User avatar
wibble
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Re: Kompany's testimonial

Post by wibble »

Just seen that Kompany missed his own testimonial through injury :D

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47688
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Kompany's testimonial

Post by DB10GOONER »

Watched a bit of this shitfest. Boring as fuck even for a testimonial game. :yawn:

Funniest sight of the night was tubby little fucktard Scholes wobbling around the place like he'd never kicked a ball in his life. :oops: :lol:

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5723
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Kompany's testimonial

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:41 am
Watched a bit of this shitfest. Boring as fuck even for a testimonial game. :yawn:

Funniest sight of the night was tubby little fucktard Scholes wobbling around the place like he'd never kicked a ball in his life. :oops: :lol:
Was Scholes still able to cynically kick people and make the commentator and pundits laugh as he "competitively " tried to maim an opponent. ?

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47688
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Kompany's testimonial

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:41 am
Watched a bit of this shitfest. Boring as fuck even for a testimonial game. :yawn:

Funniest sight of the night was tubby little fucktard Scholes wobbling around the place like he'd never kicked a ball in his life. :oops: :lol:
Was Scholes still able to cynically kick people and make the commentator and pundits laugh as he "competitively " tried to maim an opponent. ?
Nope. He is now too "burgerised" and can't catch up with them. :lol:

Nicky Butt put a positively rude late one in on Bellamy which was amusing. But tbh I got bored and went channel hopping.

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28599
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Kompany's testimonial

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:40 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:41 am
Watched a bit of this shitfest. Boring as fuck even for a testimonial game. :yawn:

Funniest sight of the night was tubby little fucktard Scholes wobbling around the place like he'd never kicked a ball in his life. :oops: :lol:
Was Scholes still able to cynically kick people and make the commentator and pundits laugh as he "competitively " tried to maim an opponent. ?
Nope. He is now too "burgerised" and can't catch up with them. :lol:

Nicky Butt put a positively rude late one in on Bellamy which was amusing. But tbh I got bored and went chanel shopping.

:shock:

Fuck that smelly stuffs expensive mate! :shock:


:D :wink:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47688
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Kompany's testimonial

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:40 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:41 am
Watched a bit of this shitfest. Boring as fuck even for a testimonial game. :yawn:

Funniest sight of the night was tubby little fucktard Scholes wobbling around the place like he'd never kicked a ball in his life. :oops: :lol:
Was Scholes still able to cynically kick people and make the commentator and pundits laugh as he "competitively " tried to maim an opponent. ?
Nope. He is now too "burgerised" and can't catch up with them. :lol:

Nicky Butt put a positively rude late one in on Bellamy which was amusing. But tbh I got bored and went chanel shopping.

:shock:

Fuck that smelly stuffs expensive mate! :shock:


:D :wink:
:lol:

Post Reply