West Ham Mf A Sun 16th April KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Thynker

Re: West Ham Mf A Sun 16th April KO 2pm

Post by Thynker »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:16 pm
To the posters telling us that City won’t win every game. Where are they dropping points?
Have lost points to
Newcastle
Villa
Liverpool
Brentford (beaten 2-1 at home)
Everton (drew at home)
United
Forest
Spurs

2 of those teams are fighting relegation.

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Thynker wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:52 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
To the posters telling us that City won’t win every game. Where are they dropping points?
Have lost points to
Newcastle
Villa
Liverpool
Everton (drew at home)
United
Forest
Spurs

They've to go to two of those teams they dropped points at home to and have also to go to Brentford.
They'll drop points.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Thynker wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:53 pm
Thynker wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:52 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Have lost points to
Newcastle
Villa
Liverpool
Everton (drew at home)
United
Forest
Spurs

They've to go to two of those teams they dropped points at home to and have also to go to Brentford.
They'll drop points.
I think they look a different animal since about a month ago. They got away with one at Palace. Since then they’ve not looked close to not winning a game. We all know they were poor earlier in the season. We live in hope.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Heard rumours of the Chelsea game being moved because of the Coronation rehearsals. Don't know how true but could have an impact depending when any new date would be.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Eddie Nketiah back training with Arsenal this morning, but William Saliba still absent. Nketiah hoping to make squad for Arsenal's game at West Ham on Sunday.

🚨| David Coote will take charge of Arsenal’s trip to West Ham.

#WHUARS

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

we have 8 games to , they have 12 in the same period including a trip to Munich . Anything could happen , even a hammy for Haaland .

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:13 am
Heard rumours of the Chelsea game being moved because of the Coronation rehearsals. Don't know how true but could have an impact depending when any new date would be.
Confirmed. Moved to Tuesday, May 2, kicking off at 8pm

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:23 am
Eddie Nketiah back training with Arsenal this morning, but William Saliba still absent. Nketiah hoping to make squad for Arsenal's game at West Ham on Sunday.

🚨| David Coote will take charge of Arsenal’s trip to West Ham.

#WHUARS
that will make a big difference...

brucers

Post by brucers »

I don't get some of this doom and gloom. Yes, we all felt Liverpool was a missed opportunity. Now, in the cold light of day, the title is still 50/50. We now almost certainly know City have 2 extra CL games to come. I am not too worried about West Ham plus I do not believe City will win every Prem fixture they have left. We have the points, they have greater pressure not to drop any.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Why the hold fuck do the FA/PGMOL keep giving us the worst of the shyte refs to officiate our games????

btw: Cootes in Navajo means "Cun.t" - Honest.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Last 8 games weve won 7 and drawn 1 , everyone would have taken that since man city. Dint get the doom and gloom, my only concern is Saliba missing.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Having had a feeling of calm confidence in the build up to the victims* match, I must admit I now fear the worst against the murdering whammers filth. :|

Yes, we should beat them. Yes, we are a far superior team. Yes, I know.

But we also have a marshmallow centre when some games turn into scraps, as witnessed against the victims* once Lobotomy Clive got them up for a fight with his fucking braindead selfish arsehole antics. We folded and only for a couple of superb Ramsdale saves, we could have been done 4-2 easily.

And you can bet the shammers will come out looking for a scrap. :censored:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

We have a good record there , think we'll win by 3 , boys will be fired up

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:11 am
Having had a feeling of calm confidence in the build up to the victims* match, I must admit I now fear the worst against the murdering whammers filth. :|

But we also have a marshmallow centre when some games turn into scraps, as witnessed against the victims* once Lobotomy Clive got them up for a fight with his fucking braindead selfish arsehole antics. We folded and only for a couple of superb Ramsdale saves, we could have been done 4-2 easily.

I don't like this fixture either, I think it must be an Upton Park hangover for me (although I don't think our record there was particularly bad) but playing them away unnerves me, I must have some latent fear from the past which makes me feel this way.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:11 am

I don't like this fixture either, I think it must be an Upton Park hangover for me (although I don't think our record there was particularly bad) but playing them away unnerves me, I must have some latent fear from the past which makes me feel this way.
I'm kinda the same rodders. Certain grounds do that to me.