Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
EC1

Re: Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

Post by EC1 »

Seriously some of the comments on here I really can’t get my head around.

Calling players c*unts, really this is what you do?

Lesbians etc etc

I get the feeling some on here would be happier if Arsenal lost and then you can go into one.

Seriously we are going into the last game and yet the numourous players are c*unts.

Can’t get my head round it

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Now that the dust has settled GET FUCKING IN :barscarf:

madjens

Post by madjens »

Always a tough game at OT regardless of the form they are in. At this stage it’s just the result that counts and we found a way to do it. Think we will come up short but what a run this team has put together.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

EC1 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 6:01 pm

Lesbians etc etc

I get the feeling some on here would be happier if Arsenal lost and then you can go into one.

Seriously we are going into the last game and yet the numourous players are c*unts.

Couldn't agree more

Midz

Post by Midz »

Well done to all our players today. We needed to win here and we did.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 6:26 pm
EC1 wrote:

Lesbians etc etc

Couldn't agree more
This forum exists in the matrix. One more home win and only the Invincibles have a higher points tally in our history. We have already won more games than the Invincibles did in a 38 game season, and yet people still cant help themselves.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

That was total pony today. No idea how people can think it was a good result. We have given City a sniff of our GD. We should have tonked them. They were the better side.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

EC1 wrote:

Lesbians etc etc

For me the massive frustration was that in such a huge game so many of our players no showed. I’m a huge fan of Odegaard but he was appalling in the first half, lost possession all over the pitch and was the source of united’s best attacks when he tumbled to the ground looking for free kicks leaving them run straight through on our defense. In the second half he barely touched the ball and was anonymous in a game we were crying out for someone to grab a hold off.

Saka was even worse, strolling around the pitch losing the ball every chance he got. Trossard and Havertz combined well for the goal but then contributed next to nothing.

Rice was very quiet and Partey was his usual appalling self harm self. We were lucky it was that rabble we were playing because that level of performance would have been punished 9 times out of 10 elsewhere.

White was very poor, skinned time and time again and had zero help from the awful Saka ahead of him.

The 2 centre backs again were the shining light, imperious. Their level never drops and it’s what those around them need to aspire to. You can go missing on masse in games like this because you will get punished more often than not.

That united 11 today was shocking and we let them dictate the majority of the game. We should have blown them off the pitch, any time we did attack them you could see they were weak as piss at the back yet we barley crossed the half way line throughout.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 5:33 pm
Saliba the Only player who deserves Any Credit today (maybe Trossard for the goal) But the Rest AND The Manager were Fuckin' Awful Today.

Fuck Partey OFF as soon as possible... A Fuckin' Total Donkey!

Why I just can't fathom.... this is the weakest and Shittiest manure team in ages... We looked Like we were Scared Shitless to Play our Normal Game

Echoes of Bottling It????

We scraped over the line there when we should have Increased our Goal Advantage over the CHEATYCunts

Jeeeezus My Ticker Can't take this....
11 away clean sheets OBD, yes we were shite today but it was never about the performance. At least we keep City honest for another week.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Three points is three points another win for us and yet another fucking hilariously bad defeat for them. We were poor but still beat them without any real stress.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 6:43 pm
EC1 wrote:

Lesbians etc etc

For me the massive frustration was that in such a huge game so many of our players no showed. I’m a huge fan of Odegaard but he was appalling in the first half, lost possession all over the pitch and was the source of united’s best attacks when he tumbled to the ground looking for free kicks leaving them run straight through on our defense. In the second half he barely touched the ball and was anonymous in a game we were crying out for someone to grab a hold off.

Saka was even worse, strolling around the pitch losing the ball every chance he got. Trossard and Havertz combined well for the goal but then contributed next to nothing.

Rice was very quiet and Partey was his usual appalling self harm self. We were lucky it was that rabble we were playing because that level of performance would have been punished 9 times out of 10 elsewhere.

White was very poor, skinned time and time again and had zero help from the awful Saka ahead of him.

The 2 centre backs again were the shining light, imperious. Their level never drops and it’s what those around them need to aspire to. You can go missing on masse in games like this because you will get punished more often than not.

That united 11 today was shocking and we let them dictate the majority of the game. We should have blown them off the pitch, any time we did attack them you could see they were weak as piss at the back yet we barley crossed the half way line throughout.

Repeat after me ..... I will not criticise, I will not criticise - honestly its like a cult for some people here the way they respond to players or manager getting criticised :roll: :oops: For the record I barely mentioned partey today cos yes he was dogshite, but at least it looked like he was trying. Ben White and captain invisible and saka barely mustered a sweat between them and deserve every bit o bashing they get - some of their team-mates (step forward saliba and gabriel) bailed them out on numerous occasions today because putting in an effort is beneath them, and yet we are supposed to praise them ?? Fcuk that shit :evil: If ben white has no interest in football then let him fcuk off and working on a building site where he can work on his tan - of course that wont happen cos while he has no interest in football, he very much likes the lifestyle it gives him and thinks that he should be allowed put in the level of work that suits him :censored: :censored: :censored:

Skooner

Post by Skooner »

I’ve not posted on here for a long time but this place makes me laugh, today was tough but we’ve gone to the last game of season for the title with a really high points total. If this chat existed in 89 everyone would’ve been calling for George to be sacked. Draw at home to Wimbledon, lose to Derby, disgraceful! This is the comfortably the best team we’ve had in 20 years and Arteta and Alonso are the two coaches that any club would want long term. If you can’t enjoy this team then so be it, you literally can’t enjoy it unless we win the title

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Skooner wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:03 pm
I’ve not posted on here for a long time but this place makes me laugh, today was tough but we’ve gone to the last game of season for the title with a really high points total. If this chat existed in 89 everyone would’ve been calling for George to be sacked. Draw at home to Wimbledon, lose to Derby, disgraceful! This is the comfortably the best team we’ve had in 20 years and Arteta and Alonso are the two coaches that any club would want long term. If you can’t enjoy this team then so be it, you literally can’t enjoy it unless we win the title
Very simplistic viewpoint. I absolutely love this team and manger and agree it’s incredible we’ve brought it to the final day against less face it a bunch of cheats.

However that doesn’t mean everyone’s free from criticism. So many players today were really really poor. At no point when we were slogging it out did someone stand up, grab the game by the throat, say fuck this and drive us on.

Instead we lost possession time and time and time again. For me, when that many players perform so poorly they deserve to be called out on it. We had the full week to prepare for it, fuck me imagine what we’d have been like if we’d a European semi midweek, and we were off the pace against a horrendous united tema for the majority.

Delighted with the result and where it leaves us but concerned that the bulk of the team were miles off the required level today.

Skooner

Post by Skooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:14 pm
Skooner wrote:
Very simplistic viewpoint. I absolutely love this team and manger and agree it’s incredible we’ve brought it to the final day against less face it a bunch of cheats.

However that doesn’t mean everyone’s free from criticism. So many players today were really really poor. At no point when we were slogging it out did someone stand up, grab the game by the throat, say fuck this and drive us on.

Instead we lost possession time and time and time again. For me, when that many players perform so poorly they deserve to be called out on it. We had the full week to prepare for it, fuck me imagine what we’d have been like if we’d a European semi midweek, and we were off the pace against a horrendous united tema for the majority.

Delighted with the result and where it leaves us but concerned that the bulk of the team were miles off the required level today.
I’m not saying there no criticism to be had. But no team is perfect and there a rose tinted glasses about teams of the past (which I suspect will be applied to this team as well). This is a seriously good team, who get results even when they don’t play well.

I genuinely think we’re set up to challenge for years to come and you have people on here who just think a high percentage of the players aren’t up to standard. This team is good! And good enough to challenge for titles

augie

Post by augie »

Skooner wrote:

Ok a few quick responses to that -

1. I support AFC above all else - that means my loyalty is to the club more than individual players or managers, but some cant seem to tell the difference.

2. The french cock got years of backing after his shelf life had expired and that was because of the trophies he brought to the club - the cone boy has brought one fa cup that he won with an inherited squad, and neither he nor the majority of these players have shown that they have the requisite balls required to stand up and be counted when it matters most. At what stage does it become acceptable to you to hold players and/or manager accountable ?

3. GG took over a club going nowhere and won a league club in his first season in charge - he changed the culture of the club with a paupers budget because he instilled a hard working ethic that the fans appreciated and got behind. He would not have tolerated the lack of effort we seen from some players today, and if you dont appreciate that then you dont know your history. He wasnt afraid to get shot of crowd favourites cos he appreciated that the team is the priority above individual players, so no the crowd wouldnt have been calling for him to be sacked. GG got his pants pulled down tactically by benfica and learned his lesson from that - the cone boy is learning absolutely nothing and his in game management is non league level