Questions for a Liverpool site

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Radford149 wrote:questions

1. why still the victim mentality?

2. do you feel any guilt about the fact that your actions have directly caused the advent of the souless new stadia that have been built?
3. why do your fans STILL continue to arrive at grounds without tickets and then rush the gates in an attempt to gain entry?

4. will your club really ever get rid of the fact that it is impossible for black local players to go through the ranks at your club?

5. given the fact that you and the toffees are so interwound would it not make sense to ground share?

6. why do your fans still perpuate the anfield "atmosphere" when you infact use records to get you going (and rearely lasts beyond the record)

7. love the massive flag that goes across, who irons it?

8. whats the beef with us celebrating 89 next year?

9. who is robbing your players?

10. what are your thoughts on the newbies that flock in every other week?

11. is it your or celtics song?

12. i need a car stereo and some nice hub caps, can you sort me out?

must say that the totty up there is quality as long as they don't open there gobs (except at the obvious time)
You fucking idiot Radford..now there's going to a big fucking protest from the scousers at the game on Sunday.

:shock: :-P

P.S. Nice one

P.P.S Can I add a couple?

-- Why do you feel the need to ignore ticket barriers at tube stations?

-- Why give our bar staff a hard time and bring your own booze into a pub?

8)

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

LFC Raul

I've got a serious question for you.

Why is it that some of your supporters are so set against our away kit this year. Why can they not see that it is to mark the anniversary of our winning the title at Anfield and fuck all to do with Hillsborough. Do they not realise that they are dishonouring their dead by whinging about such total bollox. :roll:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

2. do you feel any guilt about the fact that your actions have directly caused the advent of the souless new stadia that have been built?

3. why do your fans STILL continue to arrive at grounds without tickets and then rush the gates in an attempt to gain entry?

4. will your club really ever get rid of the fact that it is impossible for black local players to go through the ranks at your club?
5. given the fact that you and the toffees are so interwound would it not make sense to ground share?

6. why do your fans still perpuate the anfield "atmosphere" when you infact use records to get you going (and rearely lasts beyond the record)

must say that the totty up there is quality as long as they don't open there gobs (except at the obvious time)
Some of these questions are quite valid id like to hear a scouser answer them honestly

pixie

Post by pixie »

flash gunner wrote:

Some of these questions are quite valid id like to hear a scouser answer them honestly
Can you use the words "scouser" and "honestly" in the same sentence?? :-P

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

pixie wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Pixie

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

pixie wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

Yes you can, and here it is.

"The scousers were responsible for our European exile and are currently responsible for all seater stadiums, honestly".

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Why did an ex-girlfriend of mine, who happenss to be one of your lot, decide she wanted to try and remove my right leg with a glass door many moons ago?

:evil:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:Why did an ex-girlfriend of mine, who happenss to be one of your lot, decide she wanted to try and remove my right leg with a glass door many moons ago?

:evil:
cos you're a *word censored* :lol: :wink: (didn't need to be a scouser to answer that one mate) :lol:

gus ceasar is a legend

Fair enough! As long as I know now!

:lol:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

GLAD TO BE OF HELP. :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:Fair enough! As long as I know now!

:lol:
Come on Gus, if she was a true scouser she would have told you to your face and with a lot more besides. :twisted:

gus ceasar is a legend

She probably did Chippy but at the time I was more interested in trying to keep my calf muscle inside my leg than anything she had to say!

8)

Skooner

Post by Skooner »

Apart from the obvious games that stand out, winning 2-0 with 3 players sent off was an interesting one and also the 3-1 at Anfield in the cup a couple of years back was my first visit to anfield.

As a general rule whenever Liverpool score against us, its never their big guns but bit part players like Camara, Mellor and Garcia, which seems to make it all the more annoying.

After last seasons CL match I dont ever remember being so angry at a result as I was then, felt completely and utterly robbed.

The result on Sunday probably depends more on how we play than how liverpool play. If the big game arsenal turn up, I'd fancy turning them over. If the usual Arsenal turn up we'll have to settle for a draw at best. I fully expect Robbie "gobsh*te" Keane to score at least once, continuing the bit part player theme.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

LFC"y....Welcome to the forum but could you please explain to me why peeps from Liverpool always say..."M" after every other word?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Why did all your players surround the ref when Smith scored in 1989, even though it was clear he had headed the ball and was miles onside?

Why is/was Steve Mcmahon such a prick?

Did you find it funny too when he started all that one-minute bollox only to look a tit a few minutes later?

Where were you when Thomas scored?

Is it still up for grabs?

Are Nichol and Mchmahon still on their knees and is Dalglish still standing there?

Why did you get so wound up by Vinnie Jones in 1988?

Did you find it hilarious too when Beasant saved Aldridge's penalty?

Does it really piss you off that you've only got one double, when us and the Mancs have 3?

Why did you buy Keane? Was it a joke?

Why do Jimmy Tarbuck, Cilla Black, the reamaining Beatles, Claire Sweeney, that one from Sugarbabes and Cherie effin Booth bang on about how great Liverpool is ,when they all live in London?

Why did your fans shout racist abuse at their own black players in the 80s?

How long is the dole queue now?