English cricket

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Radford149
Posts: 3295
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Radford149 »

an innings defeat jesus that is shocking, i say make eboue batsman

User avatar
olgitgooner
Posts: 7546
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:39 am
Location: Brexitland

Post by olgitgooner »

:goingtobed:

Radford149
Posts: 3295
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Radford149 »

olgitgooner wrote::goingtobed:
brilliant

User avatar
SWLGooner
Posts: 10484
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Radford149 wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:HAHA!!!


HAVE IT YOU CUNTY WANKERS!!!


YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT!!!

WORLD CHAMPS HERE!!!


JUDAS c**t GOT BOWLED... ...FOR HOW MUCH!!!


COME ON YOU WINDIES!!!
grow up you zebra chasing little runt
GROW SOME FUCKING CRICKETERS!!!

pigshaggers

remember when we played you here?

remember?

2-1? 2-0?

OH AND THAT REMINDS ME!

I still haven't mentioned the rugby!

42-6

36-0

15-6

three great nights. Shame your lot were fucking shit...

User avatar
SWLGooner
Posts: 10484
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Radford149 wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:HAHA!!!


HAVE IT YOU CUNTY WANKERS!!!


YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT!!!

WORLD CHAMPS HERE!!!


JUDAS c**t GOT BOWLED... ...FOR HOW MUCH!!!


COME ON YOU WINDIES!!!
grow up you zebra chasing little runt
GROW SOME FUCKING CRICKETERS!!!

pigshaggers

remember when we played you here?

remember?

2-1? 2-0?

OH AND THAT REMINDS ME!

I still haven't mentioned the rugby!

42-6

36-0

15-6

three great nights. Shame your lot were fucking shit...

Radford149
Posts: 3295
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Radford149 »

51 ALL OUT. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Radford149
Posts: 3295
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Radford149 »

SWLGooner wrote:
Radford149 wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:HAHA!!!


HAVE IT YOU CUNTY WANKERS!!!


YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT!!!

WORLD CHAMPS HERE!!!


JUDAS c**t GOT BOWLED... ...FOR HOW MUCH!!!


COME ON YOU WINDIES!!!
grow up you zebra chasing little runt
GROW SOME FUCKING CRICKETERS!!!

pigshaggers

remember when we played you here?

remember?

2-1? 2-0?

OH AND THAT REMINDS ME!

I still haven't mentioned the rugby!

42-6

36-0

15-6

three great nights. Shame your lot were fucking shit...
kiszer cheifs.......................think about it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

User avatar
SWLGooner
Posts: 10484
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Radford149 wrote:
kiszer cheifs.......................think about it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tottenham Hotspur.... ....think about it! :lol:

Radford149
Posts: 3295
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Radford149 »

SWLGooner wrote:
Radford149 wrote:
kiszer cheifs.......................think about it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tottenham Hotspur.... ....think about it! :lol:
sorry that does'nt work ....try agian

User avatar
SWLGooner
Posts: 10484
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Radford149 wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:
Radford149 wrote:
kiszer cheifs.......................think about it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tottenham Hotspur.... ....think about it! :lol:
sorry that does'nt work ....try agian
Okay!

Kevin Pietersen<Duminy, Smith, de Villiers, Kallis...

Any english rugby player<Habana, Burger, Matfield, Tchavhanga, Mtawawira, Smit, Smith, Jaantjes...

AND...

WE'VE GOT KERMIT ERASMUS!!

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 7567
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Hansie Cronje, Gibbs and all your bunch of match fixing cheats.

User avatar
SWLGooner
Posts: 10484
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Hansie Cronje, Gibbs and all your bunch of match fixing cheats.
Awww.. ..fuck you.
*word censored*.

Gibbs is a) quality
b) didn't do anything wrong.

And Hansie was simply the scapegoat.
Not the only one...

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 7567
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Aahhh, poor Hansie. Why can't we all feel sorry for a man that liked a leather jacket mroe than the game of cricket? Henry Williams liked the money too, if I remember rightly. As for any others, except Warne, they were banned and got on with it.

In all fairness, mate, I'm glad your lot knocked the Oz over and seeing as I'm marrying an RSA'er, I think I'll offer a peace branch!

User avatar
SWLGooner
Posts: 10484
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote: In all fairness, mate, I'm glad your lot knocked the Oz over and seeing as I'm marrying an RSA'er, I think I'll offer a peace branch!
Cheers mate.

Dad knew Hansie well.

Great guy.

Which explains my stance.

Radford149
Posts: 3295
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Radford149 »

SWLGooner wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote: In all fairness, mate, I'm glad your lot knocked the Oz over and seeing as I'm marrying an RSA'er, I think I'll offer a peace branch!
Cheers mate.

Dad knew Hansie well.

Great guy.

Which explains my stance.
fucking cheats

Post Reply