Red > Silver Membership .... and New Season Tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Actually, I had temporarily forgotten about it and only remembered after seeing - and using - your link today. So thanks are in order. 8) :lol: :wink:

digger

Post by digger »

Apparently 2000 promoted to silver every year, but that also includes the number of Junior Gunners who also turn into silvers.

Would have been an 8 year wait if you joined in 2001, I'd guess it's considerably more than that now.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Cheers for that digger. I only joined the ST waithing list in 2004 so it will be a while before I'm called yet I'd say!! Only became a red member that first season they introduced the membership packs (last season at Highbury I think) si I suppose i become Silver in 2027!

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

For anyone that wants a Season Ticket and has the money, I would suggest a look on the For Sale section of this website as there appears to be plenty going!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Jesus hadn't been in there in a while.... :shock:

Now if I only had the money.... :banghead:

StokeyGooner

Post by StokeyGooner »

I got my season ticket renewal form in the post at the beginning of this week. Bearing in my mind that the renewal deadline is next Monday I think that's nothing short of a disgrace!

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Dopesn't leave you much time to get it together.

lagerisgood1981

Post by lagerisgood1981 »

That's a quick turnaround - less than a week to find £1200!! Crazy! ... I don't see what the clubs rush is - the season only finished last week!!

Maybe even more fans will chuck them in as a result!

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

lagerisgood1981 wrote:That's a quick turnaround - less than a week to find £1200!! Crazy! ... I don't see what the clubs rush is - the season only finished last week!!

Maybe even more fans will chuck them in as a result!
Perhaps the club is planning on spending some of money 'early' during the summer transfer window for a change? :wink: :lol:

But agree, it is a joke, my work colleague is a West Ham ST holder and their renewal is July 1st.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Arsenal always do theirs early, it's because as summer goes on and Wenger still doesn't buy anyone, it's too late for the fans not to renew!!

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

digger wrote:Apparently 2000 promoted to silver every year, but that also includes the number of Junior Gunners who also turn into silvers.

Would have been an 8 year wait if you joined in 2001, I'd guess it's considerably more than that now.
Do all JG's get pushed up to Silver membership after they reach 16?

Just seen answer in another thread!

CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

rodders999 wrote:It says I'm 14,167 away from Green Membership?? Is that a season ticket I wonder. Can't see how far I'm away from silver.

So if 14,166 people don't renew I'm in!!! :barscarf: :shock:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if 14,166 people all jacked in their ST's this year, you still wouldnt have one...

You would be number 1 in line for next year though! lol

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

digger

Post by digger »

No-one likes a smartass :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

TeeCee wrote:Arsenal always do theirs early, it's because as summer goes on and Wenger still doesn't buy anyone, it's too late for the fans not to renew!!
You're getting as cynical as me TeeCee... :lol:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

You just can't renew it at the mo, tried earlier (again) but it says it's already in the basket when it's not.