Play me or sell me - Eboue

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Well, I like Eboue 8) :lol:

I think he's a decent back up right back, and I was very impressed with how he dealt with being booed by his own fans... so fair play to the lad!

If he wants to move to play regular football, then fair enough... after all, a players career is only short and I'm sure he'd like to play more.

HOWEVER... I hope he appreciates that he is very lucky to have started so many games for Arsenal!

Anyway, I'd like him to stay but I wouldn't shed a tear if he was sold, either.

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

g88ner wrote:If he wants to move to play regular football, then fair enough... after all, a players career is only short and I'm sure he'd like to play more.
I too want him to get regular football...somewhere else

:D 8) :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Well if Wenger is going to show any consistency with regards players making ultimatums, then it's goodbye Eboue!! 8) :lol: :lol: :wink:

hutchy08

Post by hutchy08 »

the players section of our song book would be decimated if he left

for someone whos hated so much he has a lot of songs!!

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Don't you just love sarcasm? 8) :lol: :lol: :wink:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

It's too good to be true.

We get rid of the prat. AND get some money, too!

Marvelous. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Alex wrote:fuck off then Eboue
DAMN RIGHT! MATE!

FUCK OFF EBOUE YOU DIVING C*NT

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

I hope we've seen the last of that *word censored*

greatgooner

Post by greatgooner »

I for one am not gonna say anything nasty about Mr Eboue as i'm going on hiliday soon and don't want his relatives to hold us up.
Ok so i'm only going to Norfolk but you never know. :D

hutchy08

Post by hutchy08 »

lasdt couple of months he was one of our best players and was a whole lot better than sagna at right back

this also comin on the back of what most be the worst experiece you can face by being boo'd by your own fans ....and turned it around so much so that our 2nd to last away game his name was sung constantly throughout the game

a very usefull player, that can play in numerous positions and the most popular player at the club .....wouldnt be a good thing if he left in terms of team morale and squad depth

greatgooner

Post by greatgooner »

hutchy08 wrote:lasdt couple of months he was one of our best players and was a whole lot better than sagna at right back

this also comin on the back of what most be the worst experiece you can face by being boo'd by your own fans ....and turned it around so much so that our 2nd to last away game his name was sung constantly throughout the game

a very usefull player, that can play in numerous positions and the most popular player at the club .....wouldnt be a good thing if he left in terms of team morale and squad depth
...Who else but Goal Machine Emanuelle Eboue :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Versatile, hard working, cut the antics out of his game, kept going despite being played all across midfield and defence, being booed and hated for pretty much anything he did. If he wants to go somewhere where he won't be insulted for stuff he did two years ago and gets first team football, good luck to him

Means we will have a to buy a versatile player or a lot of players in several positions as cover, hopefully someone rather more comfortable making a pass though.

projoe

Post by projoe »

Eboue agent wants Italian job

[quote]The agent of Emmanuel Eboue has declared that the Arsenal player would be tempted by a move to one of Italy’s biggest clubs.

Eboue’s future at Emirates Stadium is in some doubt after a disappointing season for the Ivory Coast international in which he was targeted for abuse by some sections of the club’s support.

The 26-year-old muddied the water further on Tuesday when announcing that he may consider leaving if he is not promised regular football by Arsene Wenger, but only to a club outside England and not one of Arsenal’s Premier League rivals.

Now the versatile player’s agent has encouraged interest from Inter, Milan and Juventus, despite Arsenal attempting to secure Eboue's future on a long-term basis.

“Arsenal has offered a new four-year extension and it is a good deal, but he could leave on a free transfer,â€

projoe

Post by projoe »

Eboue happy to stay at Arsenal
EMMANUEL EBOUE will stay at Arsenal unless a really big club wants him.
The Ivory Coast international, 26, has voiced his frustration at failing to hold down a regular starting spot at the Emirates last season.

But his agent Franjo Vranjkovic played down Eboue's claims that he might walk out, with Fiorentina, Roma and possibly Inter Milan waiting in the wings.

Vranjkovic said: "Arsenal offered a contract extension, proposing a four-year deal.

"Emmanuel could free himself soon as at zero cost, but Wenger's offer is very good.

"The player likes the way Arsenal play. Fiorentina and Roma aren't at Eboue's level.

"The two clubs are not among the top ones in Italy, that's the reality.

"But if any of the Milan clubs or Juventus come after him, that could change things."

Eboue moved to Arsenal from Beveren in January 2005 and became a first-team regular mid-way through the following season.

But inconsistent form has seen him overtaken by Bacary Sagna and Theo Walcott in the pecking order.

He was booed by Gunners fans in December after coming off the bench against Wigan and was himself substituted.

But Vranjkovic insists Eboue still has a great rapport with the Emirates faithful.

He said: "The player has a great relationship with Wenger. There are no problems with the fans.

"It's normal that people create great stories about great players but there is absolutely no friction with the Gunners supporters."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... senal.html

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

projoe wrote:Eboue happy to stay at Arsenal
EMMANUEL EBOUE will stay at Arsenal unless a really big club wants him.
The Ivory Coast international, 26, has voiced his frustration at failing to hold down a regular starting spot at the Emirates last season.

But his agent Franjo Vranjkovic played down Eboue's claims that he might walk out, with Fiorentina, Roma and possibly Inter Milan waiting in the wings.

Vranjkovic said: "Arsenal offered a contract extension, proposing a four-year deal.

"Emmanuel could free himself soon as at zero cost, but Wenger's offer is very good.

"The player likes the way Arsenal play. Fiorentina and Roma aren't at Eboue's level.

"The two clubs are not among the top ones in Italy, that's the reality.

"But if any of the Milan clubs or Juventus come after him, that could change things."

Eboue moved to Arsenal from Beveren in January 2005 and became a first-team regular mid-way through the following season.

But inconsistent form has seen him overtaken by Bacary Sagna and Theo Walcott in the pecking order.

He was booed by Gunners fans in December after coming off the bench against Wigan and was himself substituted.

But Vranjkovic insists Eboue still has a great rapport with the Emirates faithful.

He said: "The player has a great relationship with Wenger. There are no problems with the fans.

"It's normal that people create great stories about great players but there is absolutely no friction with the Gunners supporters."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... senal.html
there arent many clubs that are

:roll: :-P