WHO WILL WIN THE LEAGUE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

champions 2010-2011

THE ARSENAL
25%
CHELSEA
43%
RED MANCS
14%
BLUE MANCS
16%
LIVERPOOL
No votes
SPU*S
2%

Total votes: 44

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Chav's or Man U again.We wont win the title because Wenger is our manager.Unless we clear out the shit and bring in quality we are playing for 4th

projoe

Post by projoe »

chelsea :cry: and we wont even come top 4, bye bye wenger :cry:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

As Augie said, the quality is actually fairly poor overall. Chavs will depend on Drogba a lot again, same with Moan Ure and Rooney. City will be top 4 this season I think so that leaves us playing for fourth against the rest. I think Chavs to nick the title from Moan Ure.......just

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

Not us :banghead:

CelticTiger

Post by CelticTiger »

Chelsea.

MaUre have gone to shit, Citeh wont gel and we'll only have a chance IF* we buy a keeper and AT LEAST one defender.

* a very big if :(

CelticTiger

Post by CelticTiger »

Chelsea.

MaUre have gone to shit, Citeh wont gel and we'll only have a chance IF* we buy a keeper and AT LEAST one defender.

* a very big if :(

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

The Chavs :cry:

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

I can't bear to say not Arsenal evenb though I know its almost certain it won't be. No I can say it but I can't pick someoneone else really. I don't want to but I have to so its the blue chavscum.

We could win it but it would require just about a 100% health record which already is gone - for us and more helath issues doe the chavs or mancs than they both had last year and both having those problems again is unlikely.

Its more likely we're battling for third maybe or fourth unless we really do some special in the transfer market which seeems as likely as well, us staying 100% fit 100% of the year.

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

BTW shocked City is rated that much higher than Manure already.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

it's cause they have a great board.............. :wink: :lol: :lol:

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

TeeCee wrote:it's cause they have a great board.............. :wink: :lol: :lol:
THing is the joke may be on you because you might be right at this point.

I shouldn't say better because our Board is comprised of exceptional businessmen obviously. But city's Board is clearly more ambitious and apparently less self-interested than ours.

Now I could be wrong - but I could be right too and we can't afford to assume either way.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

I will vote September 1st.

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

QuartzGooner wrote:I will vote September 1st.
I hope that will prove a smart and prudent choice to wait and that it will be rewarded as you hope....

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

Blackpool

Really don't give a shit right now to focussed on the Emirates Cup personally :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously like Quartzy will wait till 1st Sept (lets hope we ain't fizzed out by then)

tel

Post by tel »

There are 10 people who think we can win the title?? Does Arsene have multiple log ins as I doubt any fan can be that stupid. Chelsea will romp it as they have a much better squad than anyone else. manure will rely on Rooney heavily and how he does will have a huge bearing on their season. We will beat 90% of the teams we face and fall apart against anyone good but as per usual finish 3rd or 4th. City will get top 4 although I doubt they'll win anything as Mancini tries to work out all the pieces in his jigsaw. That big club down the road will finish 5th or 6th.