new away kit

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner Chris

Post by Gooner Chris »

I like the shorts

T.S

Post by T.S »

Hey, we were talking about cakes and cross-stitching here! Don't know where you got the idea for posting pictures of the new kit...

*looks at the title of the thread*

Oh...

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Now your confusing me by putting text in asteriks and making out your looking at something.

The point is not whether the kit looks nice. It is not right. I will not be buying it along with programmes, food or overpriced junk from the club shop.

Unless they sell cookbooks.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Galasso wrote:Now your confusing me by putting text in asteriks and making out your looking at something.

The point is not whether the kit looks nice. It is not right. I will not be buying it along with programmes, food or overpriced junk from the club shop.

Unless they sell cookbooks.
I wasn't making out anything. I have my computer hooked up to my brain so that it records anything that I do.

*Looks up erotic cakes on Google*

See?

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Ahh, I see. That sort of thing nev*Wonder what colour the new curtains should be*er happens to me.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Galasso wrote:Ahh, I see. That sort of thing nev*Wonder what colour the new curtains should be*er happens to me.
Jaysus, is th*wonder if Tel will stay*is contagious?

It's a bit sc*wonder what the missus is cooking for dinner tonight*ry :wink:

CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

CraigPollard wrote:OH MY GOD!!!!!

I will put my neck on the line now! That "Team Line-up" pic is the most photoshopped thing i have ever seen and is 110% fake.

This pic is false!!!! I guarantee it!!!!!
Hmmmm,

I have to put my hands up and say, i was wrong, unbelievably, and very very very disappointingly, i was wrong.

Having seen the official pics it has guaranteed myself not to buy it. It will be the first gooner shirt i havnt bought!!!!

Wel done arsenal, you managed to fuck our kit up aswell!!!!

Craig

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

CraigPollard wrote:
CraigPollard wrote:OH MY GOD!!!!!

I will put my neck on the line now! That "Team Line-up" pic is the most photoshopped thing i have ever seen and is 110% fake.

This pic is false!!!! I guarantee it!!!!!
Hmmmm,

I have to put my hands up and say, i was wrong, unbelievably, and very very very disappointingly, i was wrong.

Having seen the official pics it has guaranteed myself not to buy it. It will be the first gooner shirt i havnt bought!!!!

Wel done arsenal, you managed to fuck our kit up aswell!!!!

Craig
Jeez, just realised - yeah, it'll be the first one I haven't bought too... :(

green gooner

Get Real

Post by green gooner »

I think it is the best kit we ever had!!!

I will order it up right now, it's class!!!

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

i dont think its that bad actually!
wish it was yellow though!

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

Arsenal shopping site is jammed due to high amount of use! Looks like old Green Gooner is not the only one who likes it...............

Unless it is a cruel marketing ploy by the club.

Stays till the End

Re: Using Quotes

Post by Stays till the End »

DB10GOONER wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:
I bow to your girlfriend's superior knowledge. Now if you could just quickly ask her how I do a cross-stitch? Or maybe you know?
Are you joking me? Cross stitching is easy, and therapeutic too! As for quoting like a post-pubescent, you press "alt+q" at the start of your quote, then go to the end of it and press it again - and hey presto, Bob's your dad's brother.
Alternatively, you can click on quote above the message you wish to refer to and it should appear on an empty canvas. You then type your comments, submit the posting and, hey presto, the quote appears :D
Oh yeah...
Jaysus - I'm bleedin' lost now... :wink:
how long can we do this? :P :P

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Stays till the End wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:
tonysaunders wrote: Are you joking me? Cross stitching is easy, and therapeutic too! As for quoting like a post-pubescent, you press "alt+q" at the start of your quote, then go to the end of it and press it again - and hey presto, Bob's your dad's brother.
Alternatively, you can click on quote above the message you wish to refer to and it should appear on an empty canvas. You then type your comments, submit the posting and, hey presto, the quote appears :D
Oh yeah...
DON'T KNOW. IT WOULD BE KIND OF CHILDISH TO TRY AND FIND OUT THOUGH WOULDN'T IT? WOULDN'T IT? :wink:

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Well I think we mostly agree that we dont like it !!! What Pisses me off is somebody thought "if they dont like it we will blame it on Herbert Chapman " Now in the words of the lovely gran in TheCatherine Tate Show "what a fucking liberty" I Know we have worn blue kits , yellow kits and white kits too not to forget the Green one of the 80's. I also think that most of the time the club/ Nike dont give a shit what the real people think but most of us know Arsenal as Home kit Red and White , Away kit Yellow and Blue . Now we have gone to Home kit Red, White,Blue and Gold and Away kit Any colour as long as some silly bastards will buy it. Regardless of if it looks nice its NOT our away colours . I have a message to Nike if any of the bods read this . Fuck about with the Celtic home shirt and see what their response is

"What a load of old shit ! "

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
Stays till the End wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote: Alternatively, you can click on quote above the message you wish to refer to and it should appear on an empty canvas. You then type your comments, submit the posting and, hey presto, the quote appears :D
a little bit longer? :roll: :roll: :roll:

sorry... :wink:

Oh yeah...
DON'T KNOW. IT WOULD BE KIND OF CHILDISH TO TRY AND FIND OUT THOUGH WOULDN'T IT? WOULDN'T IT? :wink: