Dirty Leeds in the only trophy we can win.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

:popcorn: :bar_b_q: :cheers: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Red Member wrote:I am just hopng that Park and Arshavin start tonight. that should guarantee victory.
Fantastic Red.....keep up the good work eh? Just a pity that Denilson and Vela aren't back from their loans either eh?

Still you'll be happy if Manuel's back in goal tonight instead of that "arrogant moron" that you hate :D

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Really struggling to work out what our midfield and attack are going to be tonight. Got to believe that TH12 won't start. Surely the Ox must. Who will be CF? DM? Not at all obvious.

Am in the front row of Block 7 for only my second game of the season. If TH comes on at the end and scores a last gasp winner, I might get to touch the hem of the great God! 8) :bowing21: :bowing21:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Red Member wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Oh! Well here goes:

ARSENAL 4 - leedspasmo's 1

:shock: :barscarf:
Don't be stupid we dont score 4 at home. WUM
never heard of sarcasm idiot

You really are looking for a slap you utter spudcunt....

the ONLY wum on this forum is you, you retard, cum guzzling little oike of a wengerarse licking nonce.

:roll:
don't hold your emotions back, obg! do you like the guy or not? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

M-50

Post by M-50 »

Arsenal 3 Leeds 0 :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Ox Henry Walnutt

now thats an attack 8)

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Despite my cynicism, I must say I am looking forward to seeing TH back in an Arsenal shirt. :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

gunner_ace wrote:As the resident Leeds gooner I should chip in with pretty much all the leeds fans up here are expecting a hammering tonight. They have no Snodgrass and Howson who are their only 2 decent players and have had some really shakey games lately including a 4-1 hammering at Barnsley.

Only banannaskin (fa cup bingo) that I can see is they have a young lad (andros townsend) on loan from the y**s who sees this game as his cup final and will probably go and score a wonder goal against us as all the young unknown scum seem to do nowadays.

Should be a good un, and lets get the job done 1st time round this time, although a replay at Elland road would be good for me purely for selfish reasons.
I do hope you're right and thanks for the local "heads up". The only thing I would say is that this game offers Leeds a "no pressure" situation and their players can relax away from the expectations they have in the League.

I really hope we score early because we are so fucking devoid of any ability to stick the ball in the net without RvP, that we really need to settle the nerves and the agitation of the crowd (one of whom will be me !)

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:Ox Henry Walnutt

now thats an attack 8)
a kid, a geriatric and a guy who won't score to save his life :roll:

joking mate, super attack :lol: :wink: :barscarf: :barscarf:

bigreddave

Post by bigreddave »

when you think of the team he's gonna play tonight you really struggle to see where the goals are gonna come from, I think at best we'll win 1-0 but the 0-0 draw or even 1-0 leeds could well be on!

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

I hope Henry gave Theo a DVD collection of all his bests moments.

Cmon Thee if you can't learn from Henry you have no hope mate!

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Henry is on the bench today.

Which is a shame, because I'd love to see Wenger throw a bit of caution to the wind and just go 4-3-3 with Ox, Walcott and Henry upfront :barscarf:

Wengerball

Post by Wengerball »

brazilianGOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:Ox Henry Walnutt

now thats an attack 8)
a kid, a geriatric and a guy who won't score to save his life :roll:

joking mate, super attack :lol: :wink: :barscarf: :barscarf:
It would be but what are the odds we go with Chamslack and Super Quality Park up top?

:evil:

selsdon

Post by selsdon »

Oxo, Maureen, Arshavin up front

Song, Arteta, Ramsay midfield

Coq, Squillaci, Kos, Miquel defence

Sczes in goal

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

Any streams up yet for the game? Don't have ESPN and I want to be able to watch in hopes the King comes on. :barscarf:

EDIT: Never mind. I got one. 8)