Outbox Messages

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
dukeys a gooner

Outbox Messages

Post by dukeys a gooner »

Don't know where I should be posting this... But thought maybe here..

Can anybody explain why my private messages have been in the outbox for the past 4 hours and are not sending?

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Re: Outbox Messages

Post by franksav63 »

dukeys a gooner wrote:Don't know where I should be posting this... But thought maybe here..

Can anybody explain why my private messages have been in the outbox for the past 4 hours and are not sending?
It's probably because the person that you've sent them to hasn't logged in since you sent it, they stay there until they do log in.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

franksav63 wrote:
dukeys a gooner wrote:Don't know where I should be posting this... But thought maybe here..

It's probably because the person that you've sent them to hasn't logged in since you sent it, they stay there until they do log in.
correct answer for 5 points!

question 2....where in the world is johan djourou?

Delorean Dor's

Post by Delorean Dor's »

skizz_b wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

History is not my bestest subject but I reckon the answer is Spanish.

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

skizz_b wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

is it a Asian Island

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

arsenalmorris wrote:
skizz_b wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

is it a Asian Island
he has the turning circle of one...correct answer!