New Commercial Deals

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Barriecuda

Re: New Commercial Deals TBA Tommorow

Post by Barriecuda »

Adidas will make repeating the look of the '89 kit a priority, you heard it here first! 15 year anniversary of the Mickey Thomas goal ;)

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Barriecuda wrote:Adidas will make repeating the look of the '89 kit a priority, you heard it here first! 15 year anniversary of the Mickey Thomas goal ;)

That fucking winker

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

All Day I Dream About Silverware

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:All Day I Dream About Silverware

nothing induced keck ever

Herd

Post by Herd »

I only hope that who ever the shirt deal is signed with Arsenal have the option to vet and if required veto kits they dont like because at the moment we have no say whatsoever hence the shit shorts we often get for away strips !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:I only hope that who ever the shirt deal is signed with Arsenal have the option to vet and if required veto kits they dont like because at the moment we have no say whatsoever hence the shit shorts we often get for away strips !
That's not true, mate. The kit supplier designs 4 or 5 different kits for both home and away and show them to the Board. The Board decide which one to put into production. :(

Herd

Post by Herd »

That's not true, mate. The kit supplier designs 4 or 5 different kits for both home and away and show them to the Board. The Board decide which one to put into production. :

Prehaps our chums from Brazil can tell us but Ive seen an interview with Ivan where he clearly stated that the decision is up to nike , but even given 4 or 5 is a narrow choice .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:That's not true, mate. The kit supplier designs 4 or 5 different kits for both home and away and show them to the Board. The Board decide which one to put into production. :

Prehaps our chums from Brazil can tell us but Ive seen an interview with Ivan where he clearly stated that the decision is up to nike , but even given 4 or 5 is a narrow choice .
Unless something has changed in the last year, all clubs are shown 4 or 5 prototypes to choose from. I think Ivan might have meant the 4 or 5 actual designs are up to Nike. But the final choice is always with the club. Agreed 4 or 5 is quite narrow, particularly if they are ALL shit! :lol:

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

clockender1 wrote:
DarylAFC wrote:
Beautiful, please let it be true :barscarf:
shit crest. don't buy it. :banghead:
I´d buy it! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Reg Niseth

Post by Reg Niseth »

Now all we need is JVC on the front.

Am I the only one wondering about the timing of this announcement, bearing in mind the march next week?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

"Arsenal are set to announce a new kit deal with German sportswear giant Adidas to replace their current agreement with Nike. The Gunners will receive £22m a year, an increase on the £8m a year they earn currently.
Full story: The Times"

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I actually have a semi at the thought of the adidas originals reissues that will be coming our way. This is great news :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

It's an extension of the Emirates deal. £150m over five years...music to Ivan and Stan's ears.

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

Deal includes all training kits ect deal about right I suppose .

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Just think of all the apartment complexes we can build with 150 million quid :barscarf: