Previous matches v Hull (Higbury / Emirates)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Previous matches v Hull (Higbury / Emirates)

Post by StuartL »

As per other match threads any recollections of goals / incidents / previous encounters.

Wasn't it against Hull that we got absolutely shafted by a ref giving them a penalty for nothing at all and ended up losing, yet still "big teams get all the decisions" is trotted out ad infinitum.

Cesc was also lambasted for spitting on the pitch, nowhere near Hull players / officials yet Tango wanker man made himself famous for 5 mins on the back of it.

northbank123

Re: Previous matches v Hull (Higbury / Emirates)

Post by northbank123 »

Yeah that whole Fabregas spitting thing was a joke. Small time wankers, always fucking shit games too.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

denilson scored a free kick. once.

any tumbleweed emoticons :banghead: :wink:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Don't remember much from games against these wankers TBH apart from the Tango Man/Fabregas "spitting" incident but I do remember The World's Greatest Striker scoring an injury time winner up at their place

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: