Frimpong has been released by Barnsley

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Red Gunner

Frimpong has been released by Barnsley

Post by Red Gunner »

the playing mantis

Re: Frimpong has been released by Barnsley

Post by the playing mantis »

i remember watching a game with frimpong playing for us whilst i was in the prince william in magaluf on a stag do a few years back whilst one of the strippers in the disgustingly smelly strip club from the night before where the groom was treated, and who had somehow recognised us from the previous night was trying to get me to go down the beach with her. he looked ok, the sort to put himself about that we lacked. people getting frimponged all over the place. but he was a dick and epiotome of unchanneled ability (i mean of running around putting him self about, not of footballing ability) who with better discipline could have done a job at a certain type of club

DENCH

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

ha ha. what a dick. Arsenal to Unemployed in 4 months.

i love the comment underneath about him going to Barca with Bentdner. LOLs.

armchair

Post by armchair »

:barscarf:
Just Deeench innit cous
:barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

clockender1 wrote:ha ha. what a dick. Arsenal to Unemployed in 4 months.

i love the comment underneath about him going to Barca with Bentdner. LOLs.
If only it was Wenger.

armchair

Post by armchair »

:barscarf: :barscarf:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

There were a few on here who thought he was the read deal, turns out he was toilet after all.

His should be a stark lesson for any youngster that thinks he's made it by 20.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Never mind I'm sure he'll have his DENCH bollocks to fall back on :roll:

NG34Gooner

Post by NG34Gooner »

The few times i saw him play i thought he was average, his attitude however was the reason he has been booted out by us and now Barnsley. If he drops all this Dench B*llocks he might have a career in the lower leagues if he's lucky

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Ha ha ha !!!!

The stench of DENCH has left the building.

WENGER OUT

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

to be honest the whole "dench" shit makes me sad. He was a canny player with a chance of a decent future but nowadays so many kids get a bit of money (which they'll waste) and think they've made it whilst forgetting why they arent sweeping streets. Might sound harsh but he wont make a penny when he's 30, he will waste the money he gets before then but he had a bit of ability and was at fucking arsenal for fucks sake. Why the dench shit? Thought he was big time before he ever made it and that is sadly the case for a lot of kids nowadays, wasted fucking talent, its sickening because a lot of lads would have loved to have half his ability, why the fuck did he fuck it up, stupid, stupid child

Herd

Post by Herd »

Prehaps him and JET will start up the rap band they always wanted to !

Never rated the fool ,headless chicken ,if he had half a brain he might have made it as a enforcer ,no a career as bouncer in mothercare awaits .

Would be funny to see him appear for ghana in the WC play a blinder and get signed by AC Milan

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

safcftm wrote:to be honest the whole "dench" shit makes me sad. He was a canny player with a chance of a decent future but nowadays so many kids get a bit of money (which they'll waste) and think they've made it whilst forgetting why they arent sweeping streets. Might sound harsh but he wont make a penny when he's 30, he will waste the money he gets before then but he had a bit of ability and was at fucking arsenal for fucks sake. Why the dench shit? Thought he was big time before he ever made it and that is sadly the case for a lot of kids nowadays, wasted fucking talent, its sickening because a lot of lads would have loved to have half his ability, why the fuck did he fuck it up, stupid, stupid child
This ^.

No player gets as far as the Arsenal first team without having some ability. But then once you get there you have to improve and develop that raw ability and the ONLY way to do that is to work hard in (and after) training, to give it everything. This fucking idiot thought he had made it and then went off on a media personality/celebrity arsehole tangent with his Dench shite. He dropped the ball, lost sight of his target.

I remember Dalglish talking about Kevin Keegan and saying he had limited natural ability and technique but that KK worked the hardest of any player he ever saw to improve and develop that talent.

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

Poor ability and extraordinarily weak mentally.

He created his own myth that he was some sort of self styled hard man but I never saw him do anything that might suggest he was a hard. Just an embarrassment. And all those who copied the dench bullshit are equally embarrasing!

The bloke's beyond parody. Total bell end.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

safcftm wrote:to be honest the whole "dench" shit makes me sad. He was a canny player with a chance of a decent future but nowadays so many kids get a bit of money (which they'll waste) and think they've made it whilst forgetting why they arent sweeping streets. Might sound harsh but he wont make a penny when he's 30, he will waste the money he gets before then but he had a bit of ability and was at fucking arsenal for fucks sake. Why the dench shit? Thought he was big time before he ever made it and that is sadly the case for a lot of kids nowadays, wasted fucking talent, its sickening because a lot of lads would have loved to have half his ability, why the fuck did he fuck it up, stupid, stupid child
Having done some voluntary work (teaching) years ago with young offenders, there was some real footballing talent among them and if only a few of them had been given just half the chance this dozy twat had - just being given an opportunity at a club like The Arsenal - where IF you do work hard and have potential they will support you - and believe me having taught some well nasty 17yr olds - he would be a shitting himself if he had to play them on a regular basis...all his Dench Attitude would be running down his strides...

Part of me thinks it's sad...but I also think he has probably been ill-advised, mis-informed and being somewhat un-educated not able to see what was really required to 'make it' as a pro...... I remember when Pennant was on the up , making first team appearances etc and we all know what happened to him, partly because of a lack of someone in his life to keep him on the straight and narrow.

So Dench Izza No Longer On Da Bench Yo innit Ya feel me 8)