FA Cup Final - Arsenal vs Hull

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
swimmer1

Re: FA Cup Final - Arsenal vs Hull

Post by swimmer1 »

Dan_85 wrote:
swimmer1 wrote:Got the Wembley bug just got tickets for the Leyton Orient game .
New Wembley is a horrific stadium. It's gotta be a fucking good reason to get me in there...
Agree for the amount it cost a big disappointment got Orient then Groves v Froch :box: will be all Wembleyed out .

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

BournemouthRED wrote:Block 131 was so good, everyone was 100% supportive and vocal, even at 2 nil down we just got behind the team. When we actually won I had tears in my eyes, I was drained emotionally and then it was party time. So many high 5's, hugs and love between total strangers sharing in that moment which we all love footbal for.

Such an addictive feeling, I don't want to be waiting 9yrs again for that.
Same in 130. Loads of hugging and high 5s. The two cracking girls behind me got the hugs ;-)

Only One Tony Adams

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

Only One Tony Adams wrote:Image
It's a fucking great goal all hail the postman for the great pass to Giroud :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

swimmer1 wrote:
It's a fucking great goal all hail the postman for the great pass to Giroud :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Cue delerium behind the goal, what an amazing sight seeing that end just go ballistic.

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

swimmer1 wrote:
And great vision from Giroud to see Rambo running in.. :barscarf:

Post by 1989 »

Stuff legends are made of. :barscarf:

Let's not forget the contribution from others as well, such as Kos who true to form stepped up and managed to bundle in yet another crucial goal in a big game (fucking hero he is) and Santi whose sublime free kick gave us the shot in the arm we desperately needed at the right time. Gibbo's goalline clearance at 2-0 was vital as well.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

1989 wrote:Image

Wenger's daughter is quite fit. :-P
So his missus ! :D :-P :-P :-P

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

1989 wrote:
Stuff legends are made of. :barscarf:

Let's not forget the contribution from others as well, such as Kos who true to form stepped up and managed to bundle in yet another crucial goal in a big game (fucking hero he is) and Santi whose sublime free kick gave us the shot in the arm we desperately needed at the right time. Gibbo's goalline clearance at 2-0 was vital as well.
I will never get tired of seeing that. Was in 536 with my son, went mental in there. Grown men crying....a lot of love sharing :lol: :barscarf:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-Cit ... story.html

Who'd have thought someone called "Matty" could be so fucking dense.

Apparently he understands the council's decision to prepare for the parade before the day but it's the club's fault for a picture leaking which was clearly taken by a passer by on his mobile? :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wore my Arsenal shirt into the office today...especially to wind up and p*ss off the two scouser fans who about 5 weeks ago said "When we win the prem we're going to decorate your desk in Liverpool shirts and scarves etc"

I waited till they went to lunch and PLastered their desks with 100's of colour photo copies of

a) Rambo's celebration just after he scored
b) Pictures of steeveee me slipping in the game against the chavscum
c) pictures of the team holding up the FA Cup

used proper glue so it took them ages to get them off/unstuck - and even put them in every loo and on every window of the fire doors in the building! :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

OneBardGooner wrote:Wore my Arsenal shirt into the office today...especially to wind up and p*ss off the two scouser fans who about 5 weeks ago said "When we win the prem we're going to decorate your desk in Liverpool shirts and scarves etc"

I waited till they went to lunch and PLastered their desks with 100's of colour photo copies of

a) Rambo's celebration just after he scored
b) Pictures of steeveee me slipping in the game against the chavscum
c) pictures of the team holding up the FA Cup

used proper glue so it took them ages to get them off/unstuck - and even put them in every loo and on every window of the fire doors in the building! :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Legendary.... :bowing21:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Isn't it funny how someone can go from being derided one season to becoming an overnight legend the next.....gosh! anyone would think footie fans are a tad fickle! :roll: :lol: :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

OneBardGooner wrote:Image

Isn't it funny how someone can go from being derided one season to becoming an overnight legend the next.....gosh! anyone would think footie fans are a tad fickle! :roll: :lol: :barscarf:
Fucking love that photo. What a boyo! :barscarf:

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

Well Fryat is right about one thing- Podolski was shit. I hope we clear him off in the summer and we can get someone with pace.