Since spurs Last Won A Trophy

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Only One Tony Adams

Since spurs Last Won A Trophy

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

http://sincespurslastwonatrophy.co.uk/

:barscarf:

Mods, can you sticky this link please ?

Arsenal Till I Die

Re: Since spurs Last Won A Trophy

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Yes, because nothing looks more small time than acting like they do. :roll:

Only One Tony Adams

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

Sense of humour bypass.

:roll:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:Yes, because nothing looks more small time than acting like they do. :roll:
have to agree. there was pressure on us to win because we are a big club, nine years was a long time for us. tottenham however have a history of mediocrity, so making a mountain out of their six year drought doesn't really make sense, and it comes across really poorly :oops:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:Yes, because nothing looks more small time than acting like they do. :roll:
have to agree. there was pressure on us to win because we are a big club, nine years was a long time for us. tottenham however have a history of mediocrity, so making a mountain out of their six year drought doesn't really make sense, and it comes across really poorly :oops:
Absolutely. I'd imagine that the filthy scum bags are thrilled to bits that it's only been six years since they last won something which was only the league cup anyway,

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

I like it, tick tock, tick tock.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Only One Tony Adams wrote:Sense of humour bypass.

:roll:
You'll have to excuse some of the more po-faced cúnts on here, mate. :wink:

When did it become un-fun to take the piss out of the vermin? :roll:

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

Don't agree.

The fact they're smaller than us is irrelevant: they have, and always will be our greatest rivals.

Any and all mockery at their expense should be welcomed and encouraged.

Arsenal Till I Die

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
Don't agree.

The fact they're smaller than us is irrelevant: they have, and always will be our greatest rivals.

Any and all mockery at their expense should be welcomed and encouraged.

I agree but as soon as we end our trophy drought we then turn on them?

It seems to me that throwing their own insult back on them seems cheap.

They're obsessed with us, I couldn't give a shit about them useless wankers. I loath them and everything about them, pay them no mind until we play the cants.

Herd

Post by Herd »

The are our enemies not our rivals !

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

I have no knowledge of the early history of that lot other than they won the FA cup when they were in their spiritual home of the Southern league and they are lucky when the year ends in one (they forget it also started in one) yet they seem to know every detail of our history and the names of all the people involved 100 years ago when they perceive we "stole" North London. They are obsessed with us not the other way round. The only North London club with their ground in White Hart Lane is Harringey Borough. They can't even get the name of their ground right.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just a bus stop in Wood Green. And they aren't even important enough to get the fucking bus stop named after them!! :lol: :lol:

Honestly, if you are tired of taking the piss out of the vermin, you are already dead inside. 8)

Arsenal Till I Die

DB10GOONER wrote:Just a bus stop in Wood Green. And they aren't even important enough to get the fucking bus stop named after them!! :lol: :lol:

Honestly, if you are tired of taking the piss out of the vermin, you are already dead inside. 8)
Feck off! I live just 5 mins from Wood Green :cussing: :oops: :wink:
(Its a shithole that got worse once they lost the HMV)

I'm not tired of taking the piss out of them?

I fucking have one for a father but I think a website such as that is less than pointless because they're a small time tin pot club which relish a cup once every decade.

We're are and always will be a class above them.
:barscarf:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

We should always take the p*ss out of them but in reality they are a small club that had a purple patch winning a few cups back in the 80s and the years must have skipped ending in one because they've won next to nowt in 23yrs and one of those was won for them by an ex Arsenal legend manager.

We should laugh but not give them too much importance, Villa and Everton are bigger clubs.

I've got one for a brother and he's been quite quiet the last few seasons,so I take pity and don't take the p*ss too much. :twisted:

remigardeshair

Post by remigardeshair »

This type of thing has 'them' written all over it, very cringeworthy.

It gives them the justification for believing we are as obsessed about them as they are of us. More often than not there really isnt much need to take the piss out of them, they already do a good enough job of it themselves.