THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Theoperator

Re: WENGER - Views For and Against.

Post by Theoperator »

SteveO 35 wrote:ONE ARSENE WENGER........THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Even SteveO s support is getting smaller by the week :shock:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Dan_85 wrote:Arse 'n' Wenger

Not quite sure why Wenker is being given such a hard time over this photo ?

I'm sure Brazilian Gooner was chuffed to bits to "meet and greet" Arsene in person.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

OneBardGooner wrote:Still 1,000% Against. :evil:
Only 1000%!

I'm 10,000% against, and it's because of people like you Arsene is still around, you need to be more certain in your desire!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Supagoon wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Still 1,000% Against. :evil:
Only 1000%!

I'm 10,000% against, and it's because of people like you Arsene is still around, you need to be more certain in your desire!

Ya cheeky little Oik! - I was against before the best part of you ran down the crack of yer mothers arse.

:lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

4th July 2014, 1909 hrs GMT

Now increased to 101% for

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Creep!

MM99

Post by MM99 »

augie wrote:
MM99 wrote:It's genuinely a shame to see that Wenger's punditry work has effected our transfer policy.

I really wish we had someway that Wenger could continue his job whilst also appearing on the beach and French tv for a few hours a day. Maybe if we get our brightest minds to come up with a way of him to communicate with 3rd parties instantly across the world it would help. Like a way for him to say what he's thinking and have someone on the other side of the world hear it! Maybe we could start by having it in text format, just using words, and the other people would now exactly Wenger would want them to do! A sort of 'electronic mail' if you will.

Nah... that sounds too farfetched. On second thought it may be better to stick with traditional human interaction. Perhaps we could appoint someone at the club to conduct our transfer dealings; the manager would tell him who he wants, and he would travel across the globe to ensure that negotiations are carried out and deals are struck. He could be a 'Chief Negotiator' or something like that..... There's also been talk of certain gentlemen whose only profession is to observe football players and feed their findings back to the chief exectuive of the club to consider signing; but personally I think that's baldderdash, surely such powers cannot be delegated for it is the sole responsibility of the manager to personally meet every potential signing at the front of their childhood home with a boquet of roses and a framed picture of Stan Kroenke?!

If I didn't know better I would think that you are defending le cock there buddy :wink: :lol: :lol:

Btw, and I shouldn't need to keep asking this, but is there any sign of you bringing back the gif of the girl in the mini skirt ? 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a shame the move to the new board took away our signatures, but here you go mate. Add it to your hard drive :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

MM99 wrote:
augie wrote:
MM99 wrote:It's genuinely a shame to see that Wenger's punditry work has effected our transfer policy.

I really wish we had someway that Wenger could continue his job whilst also appearing on the beach and French tv for a few hours a day. Maybe if we get our brightest minds to come up with a way of him to communicate with 3rd parties instantly across the world it would help. Like a way for him to say what he's thinking and have someone on the other side of the world hear it! Maybe we could start by having it in text format, just using words, and the other people would now exactly Wenger would want them to do! A sort of 'electronic mail' if you will.

Nah... that sounds too farfetched. On second thought it may be better to stick with traditional human interaction. Perhaps we could appoint someone at the club to conduct our transfer dealings; the manager would tell him who he wants, and he would travel across the globe to ensure that negotiations are carried out and deals are struck. He could be a 'Chief Negotiator' or something like that..... There's also been talk of certain gentlemen whose only profession is to observe football players and feed their findings back to the chief exectuive of the club to consider signing; but personally I think that's baldderdash, surely such powers cannot be delegated for it is the sole responsibility of the manager to personally meet every potential signing at the front of their childhood home with a boquet of roses and a framed picture of Stan Kroenke?!

If I didn't know better I would think that you are defending le cock there buddy :wink: :lol: :lol:

Btw, and I shouldn't need to keep asking this, but is there any sign of you bringing back the gif of the girl in the mini skirt ? 8)

It's a shame the move to the new board took away our signatures, but here you go mate. Add it to your hard drive :wink:

Jeeeeeezzzusss I would!

Image Image Image

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Idling my way through the forums, something has just caught my eye. Annoyingly, there's some bird in a white dress who has possibly drawn your attention away from the guy who appears late in the action. I am not 100% on this, but I am sure he is Nao Hoepo, a tricky 17 year old from Panama City Old Boys, who is reputed to be the 'new Neymar' and has just won the Sky Sports award for 'best Central American midfielder playing near a strategic trade route'. I suspected all along that crafty old Wenger was operating 'Canalside' so if I am right, Nao represents our key target for the summer. I wll stick my neck out on this and predict an inspiring Arsenal career in front of him....signing at 18, playing once in the Carling Cup in 2015/16 season, and then disappearing completely.

If I am mistaken, then he is just some twonk who we could all do without in the clip.

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Seems the latest akb spiel is that, we are awaiting the official launch of new kit deal to announce the plethora of stellar signings we have been keeping under wraps. Pathetic. :lol:

Just have to keep reminding myself that only a little over 1000 days left to go. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

MM99 wrote:
augie wrote:

Jesus man I owe you big time - I would sacrifice a decade of AFC in the conference if I could get one night shagging that bird :barscarf: :barscarf: :bowing21: :bowing21:

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

MrT

Post by MrT »

Laughing Gooner, 78 posts and all 78 of them fixated on 'defending' Wenger. Sad, sad man.

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

MrT wrote:Laughing Gooner, 78 posts and all 78 of them fixated on 'defending' Wenger. Sad, sad man.
Sadder than hundreds of posts personally abusing Wenger??

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

LaughingGooner wrote:
MrT wrote:Laughing Gooner, 78 posts and all 78 of them fixated on 'defending' Wenger. Sad, sad man.
Sadder than hundreds of posts personally abusing Wenger??

Oh yes, much, much sadder.