Chavs season re-launch

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Chavs season re-launch

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

So get in the ref's face from the first minute after half-time and get that Costa *word censored* sent off.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Ikechukwu1 wrote:There is No doubt Costa should have been sent off. None.

What I don't get is the fucking lack of discipline in this club. Hot on the heels of Giroud's dumb red in Zagreb, Gabriel surely knows Costa is all about provocation and getting a reaction. So, WHY REACT? Surely every PL manager briefs their team before playing the Ruskis to not react? Why? Why?
Does" go out there and play" constitute a brief ?

Yes Costa is a :censored: but Gabriel fell into his trap....should 've just laughed at him.

Anyone got a bus we can borrow for the 2nd half ?

Was a half decent first half - Ozil off and Debuchy on for me see out the clock for nil- nil.

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

I bet if one of our players flashes an imaginary card at the ref, he would get sent off. Costa is a cheat and the ref is a cheat.

C'mon Arsenal, they are rubbish, we can still do this. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

T.S

Post by T.S »

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Yeah lets all slate Gabriel - for once, we've signed a CB who gives some back and now he'll be out and we'll be back to that big non-jumping German pansy...or even Chambers who would have already crumbled in the fight

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

wilko49er wrote:
TeeCee wrote:yet again, when you need a strong captain to take someone aside and have a word, we have no-one.
Spot on.
What you mean like Viera did with horseface. We used to get players sent off loads back in the day because when the chips where down they stuck up for each other. I have no problem with the way our players behaved, Costa should have been off the pitch no doubt then he wouldn't have got close to winding Gabriel up.

Funny how our fans always find some angle to criticise the team.

silus

Post by silus »

rodders999 wrote:Why did Gabriel get the first booking?? He did fuck all in the initial incident. Pathetic refereeing by dickhead Dean again.
I can't see why he was booked initially. I liked that he was sticking up for his team mates. The flick was fucking silly but if the ref had done his job Costa would have already been sent off...twice!!

Come on Arsenal do the *word censored*!!!

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

If Kos gets stuck into the c.unt should be able to get the wanker sent off no problem

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Santi got a yellow for that trip and yet ivanovich does the same on Alexis and dean the cuntslop gives nothing....it stinks to high heaven... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Did Gabriel seriously think he would get away with that little kick......seriously? Even if the ref doesn't see it he'll get banned after the game probably! Wonga should fine him three months money but I'll expect he'll get a friendly word in the ear from Wonga and a 50p fine to put towards the tea lady's new Bentley.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Our players are too 'meek' for that Perry it's not the Arsenal way, no matter how many teams do it to us.

I've just about given up on football being played with any respect for the rules these days, it's like Owen going on about what Gabriel did to Oscar earlier saying it should have been a penalty, how many times to you see strikers and wingers using their arms to lever themselves around defenders when the ball is 10 yards in front of them but that's acceptable.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
wilko49er wrote:
TeeCee wrote:yet again, when you need a strong captain to take someone aside and have a word, we have no-one.
Spot on.
What you mean like Viera did with horseface. We used to get players sent off loads back in the day because when the chips where down they stuck up for each other. I have no problem with the way our players behaved, Costa should have been off the pitch no doubt then he wouldn't have got close to winding Gabriel up.

Funny how our fans always find some angle to criticise the team.
:high5:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

It was a straight red so 3 games

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

Second half gonna be a tough watch

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

At least we've got nice boy Chambers on now. I'll take great comfort in him shaking Costa's hand after he's been rinsed all game, instead of that rotter Gabriel who trod on the school bully's toe