Arsenal at Old Shatford. sunday 28th Feb. 2.05pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Step

Re: Arsenal at Old Shatford. sunday 28th Feb. 2.05pm

Post by Step »

TBH Spuds will absolutely hammer us next week and the way they are playing they will totally deserve to.

I will not watch.

AKBs how can you stand by this deluded moron?

We made a Utd reserve Team look like Barca. We turned up as usual expecting to win without putting in any effort. That comes from our vastly overpaid manager.

I will stay well away from The Emirates on the last day of the season it will be a black day.

Well done Arsene , Yet another fully committed performance.

The lowest of the low. What summed it up was seeing Chambers laughing and joking in the stands while we are loosing.They really do not get it.

Bunch of overpaid twats, the lot of them.

Lets all pray for Leicester.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Oh well, the good news is we're probably in for another 5 seasons of this purgatory :barscarf: :barscarf:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Overpaid shite *word censored*

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

trustno10 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Every bit as bad as the 8-2......lets hope Sheerah and her ugly munter sis are there with their nice banner again.

Fuck the bloody lot of them - Walcott, Gabriel, Ramsey, Alexis all desperately shite and as for the Egyptian Ray Wilkins....dear me, I'm glad we waited a lifetime for him.

Absolutely no room in this team of superstars for a striker like Higuain eh? No, lets spend the last 20 minutes pumping long balls into Giroud like a modern day Wimbledon.

Boring, paceless shit. Not a single proper defender in the squad, a pathetic excuse of a ballerina masquerading as a holding midfielder and a clueless prick standing there waving his arms at the 4th official
It's worse than the 8-2. It's worse than the 4-4 with Newcastle. It's worse than the 6-0 vs Chelsea. All these games had mitigating factors. Given the circumstances, it's probably the worst performance in the Wenger era. And that says a lot
I think losing a cup tie up there when they didn't even have a striker on the pitch, is right up there with this.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

It's times like this when I really wished I chosen to not support a football team :?

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:Every bit as bad as the 8-2......lets hope Sheerah and her ugly munter sis are there with their nice banner again.

Fuck the bloody lot of them - Walcott, Gabriel, Ramsey, Alexis all desperately shite and as for the Egyptian Ray Wilkins....dear me, I'm glad we waited a lifetime for him.

Absolutely no room in this team of superstars for a striker like Higuain eh? No, lets spend the last 20 minutes pumping long balls into Giroud like a modern day Wimbledon.

Boring, paceless shit. Not a single proper defender in the squad, a pathetic excuse of a ballerina masquerading as a holding midfielder and a clueless prick standing there waving his arms at the 4th official

Looks like the march collapse has started early steve o :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:It's times like this when I really wished I chosen to not support a football team :?

Could be worse.....you could be watching boring cricket :lol: :lol:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

This is as bad as the 8-2. Back then we were a sack of sh1te, pure sh1te, expected to lose.

But losing the UTD Reserve's, LVG's UTD, when a league is at stake? Unforgivable, Unspinable.

Arsene before was talking bollocks about title challenges failing because of tapping up. I told you he is a spin doctor, spins absolute bollocks and the journos like Amy Lawrence lap it up.

When will enough people, especially those in powerful positions get back with reality?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Walcott shite. Ramsey shite. Bellarin shite. Gab shite. Coq shite. Giroud shite. Welbeck shite. Kos shite. Ozil average. Nacho average. Cech average. Wenger absolute shite. Fuck off.

Blade

Post by Blade »

'Customers' of Arsenal football plc! don't let your football team be the source of your week-end happiness.

Until this fraud goes [retires] we are stuck with this.

He has already stated it's not worth spending 200mil to win an extra few millions for 1st prize.

Chug along 4th place,last 16 ECL and FA cup is his KPI.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

markyp wrote:and the players let the manager down again,surely cant be Wenkers fault.We must do something about this,we need protests we need supporter power,then I woke up oh yeah we are arsenal the limp wristed prawn sandwich eating wankers who couldn't give a fuck about results as long as Wenker is running the show everything is fine,well you get what you wish for,im done with this shit
Lol. I like this one.. :lol:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
MrT wrote:League done, CL done, and FA Cup in the balance.

Normal service has resumed.
Groundhog season here we come!

So that 2 wheels off the wenker wagon - 2 to go...

I know there are those who think the scum will crumble - but, they have a manager who has instilled belief and spine into the team...for the first time in a while I am truly worried about the scum finishing above us...in fact after today's No Show by the team I think they Will finish above us.

Mr Bean the Clueless C.U.N.T MUST Go. :cussing: :evil: :censored: :twisted: :banghead: :censored: :box:
You must be a Scum fan for making logical conclusions based on what your eyes show you...:oops:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

trustno10 wrote: It's worse than the 8-2. It's worse than the 4-4 with Newcastle. It's worse than the 6-0 vs Chelsea. All these games had mitigating factors. Given the circumstances, it's probably the worst performance in the Wenger era. And that says a lot
We have been playing badly for some time now, so I'd say that this is a normal performance from us.

The Iwobi for Welbeck sub was awful. When you need to pump it long, why take off one of our forwards with some aerial ability? Unless he was going to go for a different shape, which we all know that he doesn't do.

glenngould

Post by glenngould »

Thought Walcott looked really dangerous against Utd today. Some of his running was extremely intelligent - he has great spacial awareness and constantly worries defenders because of his pace. One of these days he's going to come good and touch the ball.

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

Its that snapshot of Walcott, losing the ball just outside his own penalty again, whats that 3 times at least this season? that's led directly to conceding a goal.
He just stands there in a daze as United players move away and bear down on us, waiting for someone to tell him what to do.
He has the look of a little boy lost in big games, other top clubs would have moved in on 3 years ago.
I wonder what Wenger is telling him after that shocker, giving him the hair dryer? not a chance, he is probably telling him how unlucky he was, those nasty United players had no right to tackle him in such a dangerous area, and its all the refs fault.