Arsenal 1989 away shirt

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the_gooner89

Arsenal 1989 away shirt

Post by the_gooner89 »

Hi.

Does anyone know of anyone that has for sale or is willing to liten to offers for an arsenal shirt from the 1989 seaosn.

Thanks for your help.

Rik

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Don't reckon anyone will part with an original from that year! :shock:

Toffs have a pretty good re-issued :?: replica here;

http://www.toffs.com/invt/1595

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Theres one for sale on ebay, current price £60.60

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Oh what a night !!! I was 1 when we won the 71 double so you can imagine how long I waited for 1989 night to come along . I wont part with mine but there seem to be quite a few popping up on ebay now and Ive seen em go for between £30 and £50 but as Wayno says there is one on ebay for £60 + . The Toffs one is quite good but of course it has no Adidas sign on it. Good luck in your hunt and try not to pay silly money for it because they do come up quite often on ebay.

the_gooner89

Post by the_gooner89 »

Thanks for the replies.

ive just been lookking at a few on ebay thanks. i can imagien its going to be quite tough to get one.

ive got one that i had when i was about 1 or 2 ill have to stick with that for the time being haha.

thanks again.

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

I don't want to sell mine I'm afraid.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wayno wrote:Theres one for sale on ebay, current price £60.60
Jaysus. Can't believe people are parting with jerseys from THAT year of all years! Muppets... :(

If the jersey don't fit anymore then do what I do; bring it to each game, if you bump into a legend from that era (like, say, Perry Groves in th Rocket :lol: ) then get it signed, frame it and slap it up on the wall at home. Preserves it nicely and looks good too!! 8)