Hanover 96 game

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gerstygooner

Hanover 96 game

Post by gerstygooner »

Does anyone know when the tickets will go on sale for this game booked the flights and hotel but starting to think i imagined that we are playing them pre season :?:

southampton gooner

Post by southampton gooner »

I'm in the same boat. But I'm sure they will be on sale in next couple of weeks.......I hope :shock:

NBM

Post by NBM »

Top side from England
Arsène Wenger's team will take to the pitch in the AWD-Arena on Wednesday 29th July 2009, kick-off 19:00, with the likes of Andrey Arshavin, Robin van Persie and Cesc Fàbregas on show. With 13 titles and 10 cup wins to their name Arsenal are one of the most successful clubs in England.

"Tanne" to play
The game will also be a fitting send off from Hannover 96 for Michael Tarnat. The former international made 102 appearances for the Reds, scoring 8 goals, and this will be his final game in a 96 shirt.

Ticket info
The cheapest standing tickets are available for €10, while seats in the centre of the West Stand will cost €35. Tickets are available in the online shop, through the ticket hotline (01805 / 1896 00, 14 Cent/min) and at all the usual outlets.

From official Hannover 96 site.

http://www.hannover96.com/CDA/news/late ... 71a21d0d87

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Considering this game is under a month away it's odd there's been no news on tickets from Arsenal.

They've gone on sale to the Hannover fans as mentioned above but if you browse through their ticket hub you're not able to select tickets for the away blocks (Blocks S6-S9 & S15-S19) so i'd assume our tickets for these blocks should be going on sale via Arsenal any time now.

I might give the box office a call if there's no info by the end of the week.

southampton gooner

Post by southampton gooner »

Just phoned Arsenal box office and they have no news about tickets for this game yet :banghead:
I'm sure there will be tickets made available 2 days b4 the game. Just keep looking on web site I guess.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Cheers for the update mate, some more exemplary organisation from Arsenal i see :roll:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

The Arsenal blocks will be S6-S9 and S15-S19. I have asked re purchasing these tickets and am awaiting reply.

:idea:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Will Arsenal be doing something re tickets? :D I think I'd wait a little longer to see before doing anything like below. And then......

You can email [email protected] in the Hannover96 ticket office, with your request, contact details and name under which the tickets should be held. They can then put them aside under that name and they can be collected and paid for in cash on the day of the game...Prices Standing 10euros; Seating 25euros.

Obviously you should make it clear that the tickets are for the Arsenal section, standing or sitting, and you should get some email confirmation to print off.

Wouldn't have thought there'd be any problem just getting tickets when you get there though.

These details are given without liability and at the purchsers own risk :lol: 8) :wink:
Last edited by Galasso on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Cheers for the heads up man, i'll wait a few weeks before e-mailing em i think, see if Arsenal come out with anything...

goonermarc

Post by goonermarc »

Did the club get back to any of you lot on this?

Bit of a joke that there is no word on tickets yet, i've got everything booked as well.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

goonermarc wrote:Did the club get back to any of you lot on this?

Bit of a joke that there is no word on tickets yet, i've got everything booked as well.
I'm in the same boat mate, still waiting...........

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

I grabed 3 tickets for me and 2 buddies in Block S5
via www.hannover96.de

ABO

Post by ABO »

Anyone found any reasonably priced accomodation where a busty blonde german cleaner comes in in the morning and polishes your helmet and finishes ya off with a tit *****?

Cheers in advance! :lol:

all jokes aside, anyone found anything?

goonermarc

Post by goonermarc »

I've not booked anywhere to stay.

We've just booked the early flight home on the Thursday, so we are gonna head out to a nightclub after the game and get the 5am train back to Bremen.

gerstygooner

Hannover 96 game

Post by gerstygooner »

I have been in touch with arsenal and they say you will have to get tickets of the hannover web site which i have tried and had no luck as i dont speak german i have also phoned the number for the box office in hannover and they couldnt help they gave me another number which didnt work i feel like im gettin fu**ed about by both arsenal and hannover at the moment can anyone help me please