Red/Silver Direct Debit Membership renewal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rtpgooner

Red/Silver Direct Debit Membership renewal

Post by rtpgooner »

I was just wondering, if members who renew there red/silver memberships by direct debit each season got an email through this week with regards to the collection date of the money.

Now normally i understand for red it is £27-30 depending if you want to recieve through the membership pack or not, but my direct debit letter from the club said it was £36 :shock: :banghead: Last year it was £27?

Has anybody else recieved this or could it be i have finally been promoted to silver membership?

Hope someone can help :?:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I usually get an e-mail about 10 days before they take payment and it's usually about the £25 mark isn't it? I'll be a bit pissed, although not totally surprised, if they've jacked the price up to pay for some more Dom Perignon in the Diamond Club :roll:

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

It wouldnt surprise me if they have put the price up and only notify us when we see the direct debit letter come through, like i have with the amount on it! The 3rd of june is the collection date, for the direct debit so about 2 weeks!

norfbankN16

Post by norfbankN16 »

I have silver membership and I received an email on Monday notifying me of the price (£26) and that it was coming out of my account on 3rd June. Also got some post today outlining the the same thing.

AFC1886

Re: Red/Silver Direct Debit Membership renewal

Post by AFC1886 »

rtpgooner wrote:I was just wondering, if members who renew there red/silver memberships by direct debit each season got an email through this week with regards to the collection date of the money.

Now normally i understand for red it is £27-30 depending if you want to recieve through the membership pack or not, but my direct debit letter from the club said it was £36 :shock: :banghead: Last year it was £27?

Has anybody else recieved this or could it be i have finally been promoted to silver membership?

I received exactly the same email, so I rang them today and was told that it was £36 because I had been upgraded to a silver. :barscarf:

She also said that you can't opt out of the membership pack on your first year so thats why can only have silver full and not silver lite which is obviously cheaper. I can opt out this time next year though.

Hope that helps and makes sense. :oops:

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

^^^ :(

i was hoping id been upgraded, obviously not though...

not that ill be needing it for a while if wenger doesnt sort out this farce of a squad we have :lol: :(

FOXYARSENAL

Post by FOXYARSENAL »

i received mine by letter i went on arse.com to cancel but cant does anyone know how??

rtpgooner

Re: Red/Silver Direct Debit Membership renewal

Post by rtpgooner »

AFC1886 wrote:
rtpgooner wrote:I was just wondering, if members who renew there red/silver memberships by direct debit each season got an email through this week with regards to the collection date of the money.

I received exactly the same email, so I rang them today and was told that it was £36 because I had been upgraded to a silver. :barscarf:

She also said that you can't opt out of the membership pack on your first year so thats why can only have silver full and not silver lite which is obviously cheaper. I can opt out this time next year though.

Hope that helps and makes sense. :oops:
Cheers for that, after beeing on the trs at highbury since 96, hopefully looks like ive got to silver memebership, :)

Foxy, the only way i can think of cancelling it, if ringing the club doesn't work, is logging onto internet banking and then under direct debit's it should give you an option to cancel. Worth a try