Coldplay at the Grove

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Basil is a Gooner

Coldplay at the Grove

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

We are delighted to announce that the world-famous rock band Coldplay will be performing two dates at Emirates Stadium next summer. The British band, who has just released their new album 'Mylo Xyloto', will appear at the Gunners' home on Friday 1st June 2012 and Saturday 2nd June 2012.

We are also pleased to confirm that the Club have negotiated with the event promoter - SJM Concerts - for an allocation of tickets to be made available to Arsenal Members to purchase 24 hours prior to the general ticket release.

Tickets are priced from £49.50 and will be available to Arsenal Members from 9am to 11.59pm UK time on Thursday 17th November 2011.

How To Purchase Tickets

From 9am on Thursday 17th November 2011 please click on the tab below and enter the following password Arsenal.42

The Club would like to stress that tickets are limited and do apologise in advance if Members are unsuccessful. However, remaining tickets will go on general sale from 9am on Friday 18th November 2011. For further information regarding hospitality packages at Emirates Stadium for the Coldplay concerts, please call + 44 (0)20 7704 4397 or email [email protected].

This membership benefit is one of many we offer to Arsenal members throughout the season.

Coldplay - just how Andrey likes it....... :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Boring, Boring Coldplay...Boring, Boring Coldplay

A perfect match.

:barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Can't stand them, absolute shite. Chris Martin is a twat.
Sorry Gunnersaurus, but come on they are pish.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Their first album was excellent every other one since has been sheisse.

jonny3110

Post by jonny3110 »

Fantastic band, great back catalogue, one of the best I've ever seen live! Will be there

:barscarf: :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

jonny3110 wrote:Fantastic band, great back catalogue, one of the best I've ever seen live! Will be there

Are you taking the piss, they are notoriously shite live.

shu

Post by shu »

they are shite , boring twats

jonny3110

Post by jonny3110 »

goonersid wrote:
jonny3110 wrote:Fantastic band, great back catalogue, one of the best I've ever seen live! Will be there

Saw them at Glasto this year and they were unbeleivable! I take it you've seen them live from this fleeting statement? :roll: :roll:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

goonersid wrote:

NO SID!!!!!!!!

They are excellent live. Best live band I've ever seen. Better than Oasis. :shock:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Who do you hate the most Sid Coldplay or Americans? :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

frankbutcher wrote:
goonersid wrote:

NO SID!!!!!!!!

They are excellent live. Best live band I've ever seen. Better than Oasis. :shock:
FFS better than Oasis :roll: Hardly an achievement, I've seen Oasis live, they were boring as fuck, they were supported by ocean colour scene, who were twice the band live that Oasis were.
As for Coldplay :banghead: :banghead: the ding ding ding ding ding ding of Chris Martin's "stage one" piano playing is fucking awful.
A truly mediocre band in an era starved of real musical talent.

Oh and Flash, Chris Martin is married to an American (i think), nuff said. :wink:

jonny3110

Post by jonny3110 »

goonersid wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:
goonersid wrote:

NO SID!!!!!!!!

FFS better than Oasis :roll: Hardly an achievement, I've seen Oasis live, they were boring as fuck, they were supported by ocean colour scene, who were twice the band live that Oasis were.
As for Coldplay :banghead: :banghead: the ding ding ding ding ding ding of Chris Martin's "stage one" piano playing is fucking awful.

Oh and Flash, Chris Martin is married to an American (i think), nuff said. :wink:
You have officially just argued yourself out of a debate! That is the equivalent of saying Theo is better than Messi! Oasis are boring??? WUM alert! You can say you don't like them, music was not to my taste, but boring??? Haha. :roll: :roll: :shock:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

jonny3110 wrote:
goonersid wrote:

Saw them at Glasto this year and they were unbeleivable! I take it you've seen them live from this fleeting statement? :roll: :roll:
One of the best live performances at this years glasto, used to hate em but live they are amazing to be fair

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

From this thread I can deduce that Sidney knows fuck all about music or he's WUM-ing at a Retard Member level.

:wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

jonny3110 wrote:
goonersid wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:
goonersid wrote:

NO SID!!!!!!!!

You have officially just argued yourself out of a debate! That is the equivalent of saying Theo is better than Messi! Oasis are boring??? WUM alert! You can say you don't like them, music was not to my taste, but boring??? Haha. :roll: :roll: :shock:
I actually don't mind some of Oasis' music, but have you seen them live? they stand fucking motionless, they barely even introduce a fucking song, they are hardly an exciting live act FFS.