NHL Playoffs 2012

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Barriecuda

NHL Playoffs 2012

Post by Barriecuda »

Allow me to be a proper Canadian for a second...

Anyone watching the NHL Playoffs? I doubt there's very many in the UK that watch hockey, but these 2012 playoffs are perhaps the most exciting in the last decade. Every series has a lot of bad blood, making for some exciting intensity!

I Hate Hleb

Re: NHL Playoffs 2012

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I don't really follow Ice Hockey as such but do normally tune into the NHL when it comes to the play-offs. Indeed, many has been the time when I've stayed up until 5 or 6 in the morning to watch the end of a game - although usually just the Finals themselves.

Who are the teams still involved this year?

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

i watch but i'm american :)

And of course i follow the Blackhawks. All 5 games have gone into overtime. And the Hawks have actually played 7 straight overtime games because our last 2 games against Vancouver last season went overtime. Crazy.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

oh and Johnny Towes is the best player in the NHL :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

The Stanley cup is the biggest cup in sport... Thats all i know about Ice Hockey to be honest oh yeah and remember a player called Wayne Gretski :oops: :lol:

If our Canadian friend wants the Vancouver White Pants (or whatever they are called) to win thats good enough for me :barscarf: Go White Pants Whooo :wink:

No seriously it sounds very exciting

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

Massive Flyers fan and I am delighted to say I have watched very game live on Premier sPorts. Or should I say the Flyers v Penguins series.

Thrilled to have seen my team destroy Pittsburgh 4 out of 6 games and pack off the queer faggot Cindy Crosby and his queerados Malkin and co.

Scummy winey club.

Fancy our chances to win it too

SammyDroppedHisShorts

flash gunner wrote:The Stanley cup is the biggest cup in sport... Thats all i know about Ice Hockey to be honest oh yeah and remember a player called Wayne Gretski :oops: :lol:

If our Canadian friend wants the Vancouver White Pants (or whatever they are called) to win thats good enough for me :barscarf: Go White Pants Whooo :wink:

They are out :D they lost to the LA Queens last night

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:
flash gunner wrote:The Stanley cup is the biggest cup in sport... Thats all i know about Ice Hockey to be honest oh yeah and remember a player called Wayne Gretski :oops: :lol:

They are out :D they lost to the LA Queens last night
What :shock: :shock: :shock: They lost to a bunch of California gays? :shock: :oops: :oops: And I thought this Ice Hockey malarkey was supposed to be a sport for tough guys - especially Canadians? :rubchin: :oops: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:Massive Flyers fan and I am delighted to say I have watched very game live on Premier sPorts. Or should I say the Flyers v Penguins series.

Thrilled to have seen my team destroy Pittsburgh 4 out of 6 games and pack off the queer faggot Cindy Crosby and his queerados Malkin and co.

Scummy winey club.

DUFFMAN ain't gonna be happy to hear that :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

YEAH! HOO-RAH! USA! USA! US- oops, we just bombed one of our own tanks! Again. :shock: :(

The best thing I ever heard about Canadia is someone calling it "America Lite". :-P

:wink: :wink:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

DUFFMAN

Post by DUFFMAN »

SWLGooner wrote:
SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:Massive Flyers fan and I am delighted to say I have watched very game live on Premier sPorts. Or should I say the Flyers v Penguins series.

Scummy winey club.

The football equivalent of sammys post is a chavski fans saying The Arsenal have no class or history.

The dirtiest scummiest team in the entire league is easily the tango clad Cryers.
Hartnell with the gayest soppy ginger perm you've ever seen ( worse than raymondo's circa 1993) and a mouthy div of a manager that could out chew purple nose any day.
Cheap shotting,arm biting,fight dodging wankers.
As for the cindy thing? That's like me calling hartnell.... Fartnell. Jesus, says it all.
If you had a player with half the talent Crosby has, maybe it wouldn't be 37 years since you won the cup.
Hmmm chavs of the NHL or spuds of the NHL????

DUFFMAN

Post by DUFFMAN »

And before you say it, yes you beat us and yes you deserved to. No argument there.

Man did I enjoy us putting 10 past you that night tho.

SammyDroppedHisShorts

DUFFMAN wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:

Scummy winey club.

The football equivalent of sammys post is a chavski fans saying The Arsenal have no class or history.

The dirtiest scummiest team in the entire league is easily the tango clad Cryers.
Hartnell with the gayest soppy ginger perm you've ever seen ( worse than raymondo's circa 1993) and a mouthy div of a manager that could out chew purple nose any day.
Cheap shotting,arm biting,fight dodging wankers.
If you had a player with half the talent Crosby has, maybe it wouldn't be 37 years since you won the cup.
Hmmm chavs of the NHL or spuds of the NHL????
All the above is the sound of an equivalent Spurs fan....Spittsburgh are the Tottenham of NHL....no one likes them....in fact it's easy to hate the Flyers but most NHL fans are happy to see the back of Cindy and his bunch of Whiney rent boys.
Game one was about cheap shots from Cindy, game two was a disgrace led by pussy boi Cindy, game three was a blow out, game four was more about not being eliminated, game five pride, game six realisation that the Flyers were superior all over the rink.

All in all The Spittsburgh Crybabies got slapped and that's all you gotta say on that.....

Bring on the Devils

SammyDroppedHisShorts

DUFFMAN wrote:And before you say it, yes you beat us and yes you deserved to. No argument there.

Man did I enjoy us putting 10 past you that night tho.
Game1 Pittsburgh 3-4 Philadelphia

Three nil down in your building hahaha loved the comeback

Game2 Pittsburg 5-8 Philadelphia

Too easy really and Cindy is a *word censored*

Game3 Philadelphia 8-4 Pittsburgh

One word for this...humping

Game4 Philadelphia 3-10 Pittsburgh

The only time we failed to show....I think one bad game in six is allowed.

Game5 Pittsburgh 3-2 Philadelphia

That was a poor game with no fights and little to talk about

Game6 Philadelphia 5-1 Pittsburgh

Own age, good night, sweet dreams and fuck off Cindy