wenger - paedophile songs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
samstrange

wenger - paedophile songs

Post by samstrange »

I dont know if anybody has previously posted a thread about this but i feel it is absolutely disgusting when the opposing fans sing about wenger like that!

The man is a bleeding genius, and does not deserve it for buying young talented players throughout his time at arsenal.

I personally feel that the paedophile songs are equally as bad as any racist remarks made by the fans.

What are everybody's thoughts?

Tomo

Post by Tomo »

got a mention in the people today. saying how the united fans are hypocrites with all the munich thing just passed. imagine if the gooners started singing about the busby babes, world war 3 would have broke out. :evil: :evil: :evil:

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

the worst i have heard is the 1 by the spuds *didnt hear personally* but they sung summin along the lines of *maddies in the bak of arsenes van* i mean how sick is that a 5 year old girld could be dead for god sake!!!!!

Tomo

Post by Tomo »

stearmaster wrote:the worst i have heard is the 1 by the spuds *didnt hear personally* but they sung summin along the lines of *maddies in the bak of arsenes van* i mean how sick is that a 5 year old girld could be dead for god sake!!!!!

yes that was at the carling cup first leg at the grove. i was right next to the cnuts in block 27 and could hear some of them singing it. DISGUSTING :twisted:

proudtosaythatname

Post by proudtosaythatname »

I couldn't hear the words on the TV but guessed what it was. I agree it's absolutely hateful: maybe if the police arrested a couple of ringleaders and made an example by banning them from football for 5 years it might have some effect. But I wouldn't bet on it. Maybe though some Arsenal fans need to stop the stuff about Cashley and mobile phones too...

Gooner Whitey

Post by Gooner Whitey »

To be fair some of our fans were singing about shipman killing all the mancs....cant remember the words but definetly heard it sung.

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

think clubs and fans shoulld be fined when it comes down to racisum, pedo, and sick songs over ppl dieing or going missing!!! :twisted: :evil:

samstrange

Post by samstrange »

EDITED.

That is what the man utd fans were singing

WANKERSS!!!!

(NOTE TO AUTHOR: I THINK WE ALL KNOW THE LYRICS BY NOW. NOT SURE THERE IS ANY NEED TO REPEAT THEM ON HERE).

Tomo

Post by Tomo »

proudtosaythatname wrote:I couldn't hear the words on the TV but guessed what it was. I agree it's absolutely hateful: maybe if the police arrested a couple of ringleaders and made an example by banning them from football for 5 years it might have some effect. But I wouldn't bet on it. Maybe though some Arsenal fans need to stop the stuff about Cashley and mobile phones too...

you got a point about the cashley thing mate, but there is a line and with that maddie song, the spuds passed it.

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

When I first saw Arsenal v mancvermin games in the early 70s we all used to sing the horrible munich stuff. The wrold's moved on since then and I'm glad we don't hear it now but they really are fuckin hippocrites are'nt they. They can sing shit like that but expect the rest of us to respect them. I've got more respect for a pile of dog shite than I have for the average manc fan. I thought people from Surrey were well brought up, well mannered and polite, oh well, you know what thought did :wink:

Miss Lovely

Post by Miss Lovely »

Tomo wrote:
proudtosaythatname wrote:I couldn't hear the words on the TV but guessed what it was. I agree it's absolutely hateful: maybe if the police arrested a couple of ringleaders and made an example by banning them from football for 5 years it might have some effect. But I wouldn't bet on it. Maybe though some Arsenal fans need to stop the stuff about Cashley and mobile phones too...

you got a point about the cashley thing mate, but there is a line and with that maddie song, the spuds passed it.
yeah you cannot compare singing about ashley and his behaviour to mentioning maddie in a song which is inexcusable. Perhaps that pink feline creature should complain about that instead of looking at our fans all the time as trouble makers

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

i also have more resect for dog shite as i tend to make sure i dont tred on it!!!! but i would love to tred/stam on a manc!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Manc Fans are hypocrites. BBC made whole fuss of them last week about Munich but the Manc Fans sing out of order songs, and let's not forget the pitch invasion at Villa Park after the 1999 semi.

We sing about Cole though. Truthfully we can be wrong there too cos the whole gay thing about him was rubbish anyway.

I think we have nothing to be bitter about with Cole...we now have Clichy who is much better than Cole is now, and he's probably on less wages!!!

Post by 20.01.96 »

QuartzGooner wrote:Manc Fans are hypocrites. BBC made whole fuss of them last week about Munich but the Manc Fans sing out of order songs, and let's not forget the pitch invasion at Villa Park after the 1999 semi.

We sing about Cole though. Truthfully we can be wrong there too cos the whole gay thing about him was rubbish anyway.

I think we have nothing to be bitter about with Cole...we now have Clichy who is much better than Cole is now, and he's probably on less wages!!!
Not to mention a great leader in gallas (except obviously the manure game :roll: ).

samstrange

Post by samstrange »

Is that your birthday?

I thought i was a young one on here. :lol: