Bayern Munich (A) | CL R16 | Wed 15 Feb 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Bayern Munich (A) | CL R16 | Wed 15 Feb 19:45

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can't wait to hear Shit for Brains refer to this latest "accident". I've supported Arsenal through some very shit years but I can't recall even in the depths of Neill / Howe or GG's last 2 years of despair a side that regularly let in five, six (and once eight :D ) with such alarming frequency. In the past 5 years or so I can recall 8-2 at ManUre, 6-3 at City, 5-1 at Anfield, 6-0 at the Bridge, back to back 5-1 defeats in Munich. I'm sure I've forgotten tons of others too

Give that man a new deal !

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

It's not even the manager that depresses me, it's that I've never seen an Arsenal side with less potential or quality than the one we have at the moment. Sanchez aside, what actual talent is there at this club? It's mid-table or even championship players right throughout this squad. Even Koscielny is getting on now. When Sanchez goes in the summer we are literally going to have to start from scratch again.
Last edited by trustno10 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

armchair wrote:Well I did tell you he'd be gone in May. 8)
Shame on you for doubting me.

Its gonna get worse for him too.............

We're gonna make him squirm.

And Im gonna enjoy every single minute of him suffering through these last few months.
He deserves it, it's all self inflicted...Jaqui Oatley, the 4th officials, all our faithful fans..the berating of everyone who had the temerity to question him....well their time is now coming.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Only Shkodran Mustafi (46) had more touches for Arsenal against Bayern Munich than Ospina (45)

WENGER 4 EVER :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

armchair wrote:Well I did tell you he'd be gone in May. 8)
Shame on you for doubting me.

Its gonna get worse for him too.............

We're gonna make him squirm.

And Im gonna enjoy every single minute of him suffering through these last few months.
If he does go in May (and I'm still not convinced he will) then it certainly won't be because Wiggy refuses to offer him a contract. I firmly believe he could sign it now if he wanted. If he does go it will be because he finally thinks its time.......as John Cross would say "he's earned the right to decide when he leaves" :D

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Rush wrote:So let me understand this......

Arsene has been a superb manager.... getting us CL footie on a regular basis..... its the boys who fail him
Arsene has been a superb manager.... getting us Top 4 league footie on a regular basis..... its the boys who fail him
Arsene has been a superb manager.... getting us above Spuds on a regular basis..... its the boys who fail him

its not Wenger .... its the boys.

Bunch of pricks ruining the record of an excellent manager....
Especially after he gave so many of them lucrative, extended contracts too, shame on them :wink:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Bayern had 500! 500! More passes than Arsenal did in the game. Tell me more about how we play beautiful football under Wenger.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

You could see that result coming ever since the draw was made. We're a pathetic team of losers run by an old man who selfishly has dragged the team down with him.

How many times did Bill Murray keep waking up to that song in Groundhog Day? we've been hearing the same tune for 7 years at least; even Bill fucking Murrray would have given up at that point! :roll: :suicide:

silus

Post by silus »

Interview coming up.....how long until he blames the Kos injury?

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

How bad do Coquelin, Iwobi and Ozil have to play for Wenger to actually drop them? How many years of tripping over his own feet does Walcott need to do before the penny finally drops that he'll never be a good footballer?

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

SteveO 35 wrote:Can't wait to hear Shit for Brains refer to this latest "accident". I've supported Arsenal through some very shit years but I can't recall even in the depths of Neill / Howe or GG's last 2 years of despair a side that regularly let in five, six (and once eight :D ) with such alarming frequency. In the past 5 years or so I can recall 8-2 at ManUre, 6-3 at City, 5-1 at Anfield, 6-0 at the Bridge, back to back 5-1 defeats in Munich. I'm sure I've forgotten tons of others too

Give that man a new deal !
You forgot the 5-1 @ WHL with Adebayor & Bendtner fighting. Comedy gold that one! :lol:

Plus the 4-4s and Bradford, Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday, Monaco etc. etc. etc.

The players change but the shit remains . . . . . . .

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

silus wrote:Interview coming up.....how long until he blames the Kos injury?
Within first 10 seconds?

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Looking forward to using one of my "cup credits" at category A prices on the return leg :evil: :evil:

Money grabbing joke of a club.

Moved from Highbury to compete with the best in Europe my fucking hole. Moved from Highbury for the lolly :cussing: :cussing:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Lol that's a new one, second ball on the pitch is definitely not on my bingo card :?

silus

Post by silus »

2 balls on the pitch...that's a fucking new one!!! :lol: :shock: :oops: