Bayern Munich (A) | CL R16 | Wed 15 Feb 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: Bayern Munich (A) | CL R16 | Wed 15 Feb 19:45

Post by Bradywasking »

silus wrote:Interview coming up.....how long until he blames the Kos injury?
Second ball on the pitch for their second goal apparently.. That is a new one..

Mids Gooner

Post by Mids Gooner »

unlucky he says - the old twat must be smoking something - nothing to do with luck, players are shit, tactics are shit and he's a fuckin prize bell end!

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

Just resign you senile prick, and take Ozil with you

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Can't believe i'm going to say this but i agree with everything Rio has said :rubchin:

silus

Post by silus »

Have to say he looked like he was about to cry. I think the penny might have finally dropped.
He's done.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

2 balls on the pitch :D

Reminds me......I heard the old quote about how well we've been doing in the Expected Goals trophy the other day too

Love this time of year - all my old favourites come out. Handbrakes and accidents, expected goals, 2 balls on the pitch (a welcome addition). Happy days !

This is our club!

Post by This is our club! »

Ok, I don't post much but read the banter on here daily..:
Where are those absolute muppets who were praising wenger for being in the chumps league for 20 years...absolute cretins...as long as there are muppet AKBs looks those about we will never get rid of him.
Kroenke, wenger are not the problem, the cancerous AKBs are, they can do one, every single one of thos muppets. I didn't even watch, I went on the beer instead but this is embarrassing...the AKBs are the cancer killing my club, not the muppet wenger!!

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

I hope Alexis went banzai and punched a few in the changing room. Its needed!! Because wenker will just say there there lads.. unlucky!! We will beat the mighty Sutton, and that will be great. Then the tourists buying tickets for the return leg against bayern will sing my name and bail, us(me) out again. So its all good!! :censored: :censored: :censored:
Last edited by wilko49er on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mids Gooner

Post by Mids Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Can't believe i'm going to say this but i agree with everything Rio has said :rubchin:
Was just thinking the same thing mate - where are the leaders?? If back in the day Ferdinand had performed like mustafi did tonight Roy Keane would have ripped him a new arsehole, The players know they aren't answerable to anybody and the majority of them look like they couldn't give a flying fuck

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

silus wrote:Have to say he looked like he was about to cry. I think the penny might have finally dropped.
He's done.
Sorry mate but we said exactly that after the 8-2 and the 6-0 and the last 5-1 in Munich but he's still here, like a turd that won't flush away.

The only way he'll go is if we use this as a springboard to organise ourselves in a proper protest!!!!

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Peeman wrote:Looking forward to using one of my "cup credits" at category A prices on the return leg :evil: :evil:

Money grabbing joke of a club.

Moved from Highbury to compete with the best in Europe my fucking hole. Moved from Highbury for the lolly :cussing: :cussing:
I don't know why anyone bothers still going to the Emirates, I gave up about 2 years back as it was obvious by then (long before that in reality) that we were charging champagne prices for fizzy wine product, the club want to treat us as customers fine so be it, I won't buy their product.

I know others have more of an emotional tie but really you just need to look at the owner and think is this guy really interested in winning the big prizes? (ofc not), if not what is the point wasting your money on the product served up?, it's not even very entertaining these days.

I predict that there is a lot of bs about the ST waiting list, it was long a few years ago but I think they will struggle to sell out especially if we drop into the EL and they don't reduce prices.

Sadly I don't think they will care that much as the new PL TV money more than makes up for a few thousand fans not turning up, we are on a slippery slope under Kroenke, I said many years ago he's an owner for a Villa type club (when they were midtable), if we're not careful we'll take their place there.

:banghead:
Last edited by sk-gtfo on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

y'know wenger treats everything like this as a moral victory.

we were drawing until kos hobbled off. that is a victory in his eyes.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Anyone catch Rio's mumble comment along the lines of 'There's a lot that needs changing' in the background, christ even Rio can see it but Mr 30 years and a whole lot of AKB's can't :roll:

silus

Post by silus »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
silus wrote:Have to say he looked like he was about to cry. I think the penny might have finally dropped.
He's done.
Sorry mate but we said exactly that after the 8-2 and the 6-0 and the last 5-1 in Munich but he's still here, like a turd that won't flush away.

The only way he'll go is if we use this as a springboard to organise ourselves in a proper protest!!!!
I know, but this feels different to me.
He looked like a broken man.
Possibly wishful thinking on my part...but I'm starting to believe it's the end.

armchair

Post by armchair »

SteveO 35 wrote:
armchair wrote:Well I did tell you he'd be gone in May. 8)
Shame on you for doubting me.

Its gonna get worse for him too.............

We're gonna make him squirm.

And Im gonna enjoy every single minute of him suffering through these last few months.
If he does go in May (and I'm still not convinced he will) then it certainly won't be because Wiggy refuses to offer him a contract. I firmly believe he could sign it now if he wanted. If he does go it will be because he finally thinks its time.......as John Cross would say "he's earned the right to decide when he leaves" :D
It'll be spun as "his decision" but it'll be the critism and questioning of him that does him in.
Even tonight hes bare-faced blaming 2 balls on the pitch and injuries. He doesnt realise that even Keown has flipped.

And we're not gonna let it slide. Its only gonna get worse for him. WOBs smell blood.

I told you....stick a fork in him. Hes done.
Thank God. :barscarf: