THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Topside Northbank

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Topside Northbank »

BFG4 wrote:I'm sick of hearing people who are Wenger out, but at the same time, come out with lines like, "He deserves more respect". Yesterday was the perfect opportunity for him to apologize to the fans for that shit show on Wednesday night, but instead, he pissed on our record in Europe pre 1996, and tried to claim that any anger against him, is based on the result on one game. This is also leaving aside, the many other disrespectful things that he has said in the last few years. Respect is a two way street, and he has zero problem in showing none to fans, whenever they question him. Can we also put to the bed the idea that he is this lovely guy, who is misguided in managing the club. He is a prick with an unbelievable level of arrogance, that is delusional and unearned. He doesn't deserve respect, he deserves abuse, and nothing else.
Should add top post.

The 'he deserves more respect' line comes from mainly his friends in the media who have been granted quotes and interviews and have lapped up every word that this charlatan has come out with over the last decade especially.

The media are full of journalists who know nothing about football and the standard of journalism in the UK reflects it.

The team fails consistently when under pressure no one on here is delusional enough to think we have any god given right to win anything,should we have enough resources to compete,without a doubt.The team gets ripped apart in the press after yet another humiliation like on Tuesday one of many,many hidings over the years,rightly so but the constant failures are not related to the man that picks the team,sets them up and buys and sells the players. :roll:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Blood_Gooner wrote:
Topside Northbank wrote:
BFG4 wrote:I'm sick of hearing people who are Wenger out, but at the same time, come out with lines like, "He deserves more respect". Yesterday was the perfect opportunity for him to apologize to the fans for that shit show on Wednesday night, but instead, he pissed on our record in Europe pre 1996, and tried to claim that any anger against him, is based on the result on one game. This is also leaving aside, the many other disrespectful things that he has said in the last few years. Respect is a two way street, and he has zero problem in showing none to fans, whenever they question him. Can we also put to the bed the idea that he is this lovely guy, who is misguided in managing the club. He is a prick with an unbelievable level of arrogance, that is delusional and unearned. He doesn't deserve respect, he deserves abuse, and nothing else.
Agree typical Wenger take all the plaudits of the past and spin the the reality of where we have been treading water the last so many seasons.

The man is more suited to economics and would make a good politician.The amount of BS and arrogance that he displays knows no boundaries.

He is a charlatan and is living on past glories of over a decade ago.He should of gone years ago and keeps talking about the other offers he has received arrogantly like the minions that follow the club should be grateful.

He has had far too much control for years.I don't feel sorry for him at all a busted flush living in the past.

He talked about leaving the club in safe hands,delusional he actually think the club will fall apart without him. :censored:
Yet another myth which needs to stop getting peddled that he is somehow this great economist. He really isn't. He's wasted an obscene amount of the club's resources.
Yes he has wasted a massive amount of money the wage bill is horrendous on what he has spent over the years,he buys loyalty anyone that is overpaid in whatever job would think the same.

His bosses like SK look at one thing the balance sheet.

The club make money and the share price has rocketed to them Wenker has done a great job.

If he won the CL and PL and spent the money we had in reserve and then some the minute things dipped it would be a different view.

Year on year the clubs value rises something you me and most other fans don't give a shit about.Wenker talks about the balance sheet at times as much as the team sheet and the money men at the club fucking love he does.

Clash

Post by Clash »

armchair wrote:
Clash wrote:
Agree with every word of that, very well said mate.
Just another example in a long line of insults and sneering at our supporters and history.
It really was a perfect opportunity for him to show some humility. To show himself in a better light. He really would have got sympathy and credit from the media and of-course the AKB's.

But he's so fucking detached he just ploughed right through our rich history and treated us the supporters with contempt yet again.
He's his own worst enemy fs. He's not a fit person to hold the Arsenal managers job. He'a self serving snake
Agree with every word of that too mate :)

It wouldnt be so bad if Wenger also mentioned the better parts of the clubs history occasionally. But it seems he only ever brings it up so he can say something derogatory about it.

A familiar AKB cry of years gone by was telling us to ''get some perspective'' . But it is Wenger who has lost perspective. He is not as important as he likes to think he is. He is not the clubs saviour and he has not taken us anywhere we hadn't been before.

He is like the anchor of a ship. He may think he is keeping us steady, preventing us from drifting and hitting the rocks. But really he is preventing us sailing away on new adventures.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I'm worried that he is going to stay on for one more year to have a sickening sycophantic goodbye and give himself a chance to ensure that we get some ducking no mark to replace him and ensure that his limp-dicked legacy is continued.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

northbank123 wrote:I'm worried that he is going to stay on for one more year to have a sickening sycophantic goodbye and give himself a chance to ensure that we get some ducking no mark to replace him and ensure that his limp-dicked legacy is continued.
Oh! He will mate - He will - He'll want his Big Wave Goodbye with all the sycophantic, sphincter licking media luvvies around bidding a tearful farewell going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how he re-invented Arsenal...how without them we wouldn't have been in europe for 17 years and ... :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

edit: So sadly and regrettably (IMO) it's going to be another torturous year and 4 months before the clueless cun.t fucksoff. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
northbank123 wrote:I'm worried that he is going to stay on for one more year to have a sickening sycophantic goodbye and give himself a chance to ensure that we get some ducking no mark to replace him and ensure that his limp-dicked legacy is continued.
Oh! He will mate - He will - He'll want his Big Wave Goodbye with all the sycophantic, sphincter licking media luvvies around bidding a tearful farewell going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how he re-invented Arsenal...how without them we wouldn't have been in europe for 17 years and ... :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

edit: So sadly and regrettably (IMO) it's going to be another torturous year and 4 months before the clueless cun.t fucksoff. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Is he related to Stevie Me by any chance? :lol:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Blood_Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Is he related to Stevie Me by any chance? :lol:
I was thinking the same :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

So what we need is someone to leave a Banana Skin lying around. :wink:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote::lol:

So what we need is someone to leave a Banana Skin lying around. :wink:
Augie would be more than willing. Hopefully he runs into rimmy j whilst at it and drop kick the fucker. :evil:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Try four, mate. :banghead:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... more-years

Four more years; it's our very own George Bush Jr, only not quite as retarded. Even more annoying though. :suicide:

Fucking link....fixed?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

My preference is to stay at Arsenal.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

[quote="rodders999"]My preference is to stay at Arsenal.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF :banghead:[/quote

I wonder why eh :roll: no pressure from wiggy :( the man is a grade A *word censored*

NickF

Post by NickF »

OneBardGooner wrote:

How many years have we been saying it will be his last now?
He shameless enough to keep on going the Arsenal and the board are stupid enough to keep on giving him contracts.

The only thing we can do is try to force him out.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

We have a man who wants total power, remember when he came to Arsenal he said he didn't want to work with a board who 'interfere'! Well they don't. Just ask yourselves one question......will he walk away from his dream job of multi millions and total power?? Of course he fucking won't, there's not another club in world football where he wouldn't have to answer to someone. The only way he is leaving Arsenal is if he dies or a new owner comes in and fucks him off. That's a fact!!