Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

Post by markyp »

this could be a pivotal week ,a butt holing against the mousers then another one against Bayern and it could be bye bye!!we live in hope,i bet the jammy twat pulls of a win somewhere though to appease everybody.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

markyp wrote:this could be a pivotal week ,a butt holing against the mousers then another one against Bayern and it could be bye bye!!we live in hope,i bet the jammy twat pulls of a win somewhere though to appease everybody.

on the cards mate.......just think they will beat Bayern .....but of course not qualifying, thats not the groundhog scenario

Protests should be at fever pitch by the Bayern game....hopefully :D

augie

Post by augie »

markyp wrote:this could be a pivotal week ,a butt holing against the mousers then another one against Bayern and it could be bye bye!!we live in hope,i bet the jammy twat pulls of a win somewhere though to appease everybody.

There is no way that we will lose to the victims tomorrow, and if we score first I would expect us to win - they are an absolute shambles at the mo, and the left side of their defence (lucas and milner) is truly shocking, and I believe that wally will have his rare great performance tomorrow evening in scouseland

3-1 win for the Gooners :barscarf:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

augie wrote:

There is no way that we will lose to the victims tomorrow, and if we score first I would expect us to win - they are an absolute shambles at the mo, and the left side of their defence (lucas and milner) is truly shocking, and I believe that wally will have his rare great performance tomorrow evening in scouseland

Think for a second about the bits highlighted there, mate and you should see where your score prediction might prove completely inaccurate.

I mean, when a team is in absolute shiite form, in dire need of a win and a confidence booster for their dross, who better to roll into town then us? :barscarf:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Mesut Özil out of Liverpool match with flu
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/683/main ... ID=HP_BN_1
However, the Gunners ‘No.10’ has been advised to recover from his flu at home and should be ready for next week’s Champions League last-16 second leg game against Bayern Munich
:lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:Oz-ill :oops: missing in any away game won't make any difference :roll: he never normally turns up anyway..
Now THAT FG is quality and definitely 'Ammunition'. :wink: :barscarf:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ozil's "sicknesses" is about as genuine as my wife's headaches any time I whip my pecker out for a bit of how's your father 8)

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Didn't he miss a game or two around the Christmas period with 'Flu', this sounds very dodgy to me, either that or he has a very s**t immune system for a super fit pro sportsman...

:rubchin:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Dont underestimate the effects of the flu. If Ozil is feeling not match fit, then please, bench him, Anfield is hostile and with Liverpool under pressure, they will fight.

I still remember the raping we got a few years back. Those first 20 minutes - second to very ball, losing every challenge, out paced, out fought, out muscled. Was horrible and Ozil's worst game for the club.

I would pick Cech, Bellerin, Mustafi, Kos, Monreal, Elneny, Xhaka, Chamberlain, Welbeck, Ramsey, Sanchez. Yeah thats right, Ramsey. Because a second striker, I feel is his best position.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:Ozil's "sicknesses" is about as genuine as my wife's headaches any time I whip my pecker out for a bit of how's your father 8)

Wenger was asked about Ozil, and he replied i dont know where he is

Paradise at The Arsenal......

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wenger insightful comments today ahead of the game......

“One of the battles where I think Liverpool is very strong is in midfield,” said Wenger.

“Of course you have Sadio Mane, who’s been very influential.
"Then you have Philippe Coutinho with his creativity. To keep them quiet will be important.

NO way fucking mastermind....thats why he's paid £9 million i guess :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:

Our lot of spineless tossers led by a deluded old fraud will crumble at the first sign of pressure......

3-1 Scouse

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Redarmy wrote:Wenger insightful comments today ahead of the game......

“One of the battles where I think Liverpool is very strong is in midfield,” said Wenger.

“Of course you have Sadio Mane, who’s been very influential.
"Then you have Philippe Coutinho with his creativity. To keep them quiet will be important.

NO way fucking mastermind....thats why he's paid £9 million i guess :roll:
We nearly signed Mane you know..

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Redarmy wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Ozil's "sicknesses" is about as genuine as my wife's headaches any time I whip my pecker out for a bit of how's your father 8)

Picture of Ozil on Social media yesterday with his new book in hand.. Looks like a promotional thing but may not have been taken yesterday..
He will be back for Bayern, or shop window as he calls it..

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Bradywasking wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Picture of Ozil on Social media yesterday with his new book in hand.. Looks like a promotional thing but may not have been taken yesterday..
He will be back for Bayern, or shop window as he calls it..
Today's match isn't his shop window anyway :oops: he would be like a man down today.Anyway today I think they will fly out of the blocks..we won't cope..le bulbeye certainly won't adjust things,he never does :oops:
We will get rimmed in the land of rim theft.