THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by officepest »

In a dark basement somewhere in Totteridge there lies a coffin full of soil gathered in antiquity from Alsace...

The coffin is guarded day and night by ensorcelled AKBs dressed from head to toe in ceremonial club merchandise who will defend their ancient Lord and Master to the end.

drocer

Post by drocer »

I think this says it all...: And it seems the former Southampton man was telling the truth when he said it wasn't about the money as he's set to earn far less than he would have done by staying at the Emirates:
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be paid about £125,000 a week by Liverpool.
Turned down new Arsenal contract worth up to £180,000 a week

Players want out. The club will be a total ruin for the next manager and we need a good one to lure top players in.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Spent Sunday watching game and stood toe to toe screeming at the TV at our ineptitude on the pitch a big hulking ginger gorilla of a bloke agreeing with everything I said about the players on the pitch , however the moment I called our manager a cu*nt he suddenly turned into a white walker , I stared back into his hate filled eyes for moment before saying to him in a loud voice ' WHAT ' With that he just left . Weird :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:21 am
In a dark basement somewhere in Totteridge there lies a coffin full of soil gathered in antiquity from Alsace...

The coffin is guarded day and night by ensorcelled AKBs dressed from head to toe in ceremonial club merchandise who will defend their ancient Lord and Master to the end.
:coffeespit: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post of The Week right there! :barscarf: :lol:

"ceremonial club merchandise" actually made me laugh out loud in the office. Thank fuck there's no other bastard in yet! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 am
Spent Sunday watching game and stood toe to toe screeming at the TV at our ineptitude on the pitch a big hulking ginger gorilla of a bloke agreeing with everything I said about the players on the pitch , however the moment I called our manager a cu*nt he suddenly turned into a white walker , I stared back into his hate filled eyes for moment before saying to him in a loud voice ' WHAT ' With that he just left . Weird :(
The television had toes?! :shock:

Or was it a transvestite you were screaming at? :rubchin: You can't really do that anymore, mate. They have rights and shit now y'know... :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:21 am
Brightonnxtround wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 am
The television had toes?! :shock:

Or was it a transvestite you were screaming at? :rubchin: You can't really do that anymore, mate. They have rights and shit now y'know... :wink:
:D

Might have been S&M. :shock: :censored:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

What can be said that hasnt been said already on here????

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:54 am
Arsene Knows......

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:13 am
flash gunner wrote:
Arsene Knows......

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Arsene knows how to do good transfers.... :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

flash gunner wrote:
We are going to win the league ?

Wengers normal Transfer window ends in a complete and utter shambles great work there !

Our brinkmanship having failed yet again means we now have a player coming back to us who doesn't want to be there , and we tried to sell Ozil too ???? ,how fucking mad is that .

Still we managed to trim the wage bill and have made a profit on sales Stan will be pleased .

Treble Gin and tonics all round

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Can't wait for next Friday's pre match press conference. I would pay a journalist good money to try and make him squirm. I know I know it ain't gonna happen but God knows I want to see him sweat trying to defend this clusterfuck of a summer

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:30 am
Can't wait for next Friday's pre match press conference. I would pay a journalist good money to try and make him squirm. I know I know it ain't gonna happen but God knows I want to see him sweat trying to defend this clusterfuck of a summer
Imagine little Johnny Cross there only this week

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:42 am
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:30 am
Imagine little Johnny Cross there only this week
I imagine Cwossy has been practice-sucking on cucumbers, carrots, dildo's, you name it, in preperation for His Lord And Master's presser next Friday!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :censored:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

So we go into Wengers final year with Ozil and Sanchez leaving for nothing.

Whats the aim and purpose over the next two years? Because the way I see it, all Wenger can to is try and survive. Forget any notion of doing anything of note. And thats what just leaves me baffled by it all. Its not just that we are in the shit. But its the fact we are quite happy to stand in the shit and go no where.