The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Gunner Rob

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd showing the classic "leaver" approach here - show him an anti Brexit article which he doesnt like, but can't argue against it and so lashes out.

You say that Brexit has been shelved until 2021, but why is that? Surely there should be a feel good factor in the country and everyone looking forward to the benefits of Brexit. Trouble is you don't see any of that do you?

Ok so you thought that Brexit wouldnt happen...In that case then why did you vote leave ? Because by voting leave you have contributed to fucking up the country. Well done. And then you wonder why remainers are so annoyed with your lot.

I find it totally bizarre you say that the remain agenda is all over the newspapers - I would argue that the reverse is actually true. The big selling papers like the Sun and the Mail are all pro leave, and without their brainwashing then Brexit would never have happened in the first place.

Yes the EU is corrupt, I have stated on here that I don't particularly like the EU and I don't particularly like other europeans, but the fact is we are better INSIDE than out of it. We are currently a big fish in the EU and get away with a lot, like not having to use the euro. Once outside we will still need to trade with the EU, but instead of being a big player they will be able to bully us to get what they want. We will be smaller, diminished, poorer and without any influence on the world stage. For this reason alone I hate all leavers and think they traitors to the UK.

There are no positives about Brexit, everyone will become poorer - the leavers, the remainers and out fellow europeans.
The only winners will be the rich and big business which you seem to hate. Face the facts - you have been conned.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

:popcorn:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:28 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:04 am
Oh and why are Europe insisting on a border in Ireland :?
Fucking idiots!...
Feck if Boris gets in he will build a wall and make the Irish pay for it ! 8)

Can you imagine Trump n Boris together, aliens would realise there is no intelligent life forms on earth !
Our brickies and plasterers are waiting with bated breath.... :lol:

Our politicians are thinking yep we'll build the wall, we'll pay for it too, extend fuckloads of credit to all the builders, buyers and developers involved and then just keep going flat out and hope for the best, just like the Celtic Tiger! :censored: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:51 am
Herd showing the classic "leaver" approach here - show him an anti Brexit article which he doesnt like, but can't argue against it and so lashes out.
the last time I threw one back in the face of nut flush he ran away for 3 months ,which article from the independent do you wish a rebuttal on Rob ,or better still come up with one of your own !

You say that Brexit has been shelved until 2021, but why is that? Surely there should be a feel good factor in the country and everyone looking forward to the benefits of Brexit. Trouble is you don't see any of that do you? This sentence makes no sense and don't call me Shirley

Ok so you thought that Brexit wouldnt happen...In that case then why did you vote leave ? Because by voting leave you have contributed to fucking up the country. Well done. And then you wonder why remainers are so annoyed with your lot.ooo I'm so annoyed I could crush a grape

I find it totally bizarre you say that the remain agenda is all over the newspapers - I would argue that the reverse is actually true. The big selling papers like the Sun and the Mail are all pro leave, and without their brainwashing then Brexit would never have happened in the first place.the bbc and all other channels have been remoaners ,I never glance at the sun and the mail so I cant comment

Yes the EU is corrupt, I have stated on here that I don't particularly like the EU(wishy wash flip flopper ) and I don't particularly like other europeans, (racist )but the fact is we are better INSIDE than out of it(when will you learn that opinion isn't fact) . We are currently a big fish in the EU and get away with a lot, like not having to use the euro. (utter tosh) Once outside we will still need to trade with the EU, but instead of being a big player they will be able to bully us to get what they want. (more conjecture)We will be smaller, diminished, poorer(rubbish) and without any influence on the world stageworld stage ? so what . For this reason alone I hate all leavers and think they traitors to the UK. Strong stuff there old boy ,I don't hate you Rob but I do think you are a pedantic fool and if you ever said that to my face I would be forced to harvest your wife's organs and sell your children for medical research :box:

There are no positives about Brexit, everyone will become poorerconjecture - the leavers, the remainers and out fellow europeans.
The only winners will be the rich and big business which you seem to hate. Face the facts - you have been conned.
I'm ready to leave
I push the fact in front of me ,facts lost
Facts are never what they seem to be
Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to
Facts just twist the truth around
Facts are living turned inside out
Facts are getting the best of them
Facts are nothing on the face of things
Facts don't stain the furniture
Facts go out and slam the door
Facts are written all over your face
Facts continue to change their shape

FACTS ARE USELESS IN EMERGENCIES !

(Facts taken from Cross eyed and painless remain in light by talking heads David Byrne !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck that, Brexit boy! :lol: :barscarf: Don't drag our corrupt asses into your spat with ze Germans! :box:

Fuck that - I want Oirexit! :tricolour: :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Yep
The Black Hole after Brexit needs to be filled!
A little from Ireland then!..... 8)
Take that as you like.... :lol: :lol: :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:45 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
the last time I threw one back in the face of nut flush he ran away for 3 months ,which article from the independent do you wish a rebuttal on Rob ,or better still come up with one of your own !

You say that Brexit has been shelved until 2021, but why is that? Surely there should be a feel good factor in the country and everyone looking forward to the benefits of Brexit. Trouble is you don't see any of that do you? This sentence makes no sense and don't call me Shirley

Ok so you thought that Brexit wouldnt happen...In that case then why did you vote leave ? Because by voting leave you have contributed to fucking up the country. Well done. And then you wonder why remainers are so annoyed with your lot.ooo I'm so annoyed I could crush a grape

I find it totally bizarre you say that the remain agenda is all over the newspapers - I would argue that the reverse is actually true. The big selling papers like the Sun and the Mail are all pro leave, and without their brainwashing then Brexit would never have happened in the first place.the bbc and all other channels have been remoaners ,I never glance at the sun and the mail so I cant comment

Yes the EU is corrupt, I have stated on here that I don't particularly like the EU(wishy wash flip flopper ) and I don't particularly like other europeans, (racist )but the fact is we are better INSIDE than out of it(when will you learn that opinion isn't fact) . We are currently a big fish in the EU and get away with a lot, like not having to use the euro. (utter tosh) Once outside we will still need to trade with the EU, but instead of being a big player they will be able to bully us to get what they want. (more conjecture)We will be smaller, diminished, poorer(rubbish) and without any influence on the world stageworld stage ? so what . For this reason alone I hate all leavers and think they traitors to the UK. Strong stuff there old boy ,I don't hate you Rob but I do think you are a pedantic fool and if you ever said that to my face I would be forced to harvest your wife's organs and sell your children for medical research :box:

There are no positives about Brexit, everyone will become poorerconjecture - the leavers, the remainers and out fellow europeans.
I'm ready to leave
I push the fact in front of me ,facts lost
Facts are never what they seem to be
Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to
Facts just twist the truth around
Facts are living turned inside out
Facts are getting the best of them
Facts are nothing on the face of things
Facts don't stain the furniture
Facts go out and slam the door
Facts are written all over your face
Facts continue to change their shape

FACTS ARE USELESS IN EMERGENCIES !

(Facts taken from Cross eyed and painless remain in light by talking heads David Byrne !

as I said to Chippy on here it is impossible to argue with a Thicketeer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Do the BBC & Laura cuntsberg seriously believe that if they get Theresa to stand down then brexit won't happen :D :D :D :D fuckind idiots .........and Jenny corbyn will ride in and save the day and stop brexit in its tracks :D :D :D :D

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Could be their plan . They know that the more they can distabilise the stronger the E.U's hand becomes. At which point we either leave with no deal or a bad one and then they have open house until the get their man in to number 10. Whether they change sides at this point is another thing .
It's always easier to ctiticise than be positive about things.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Looks like TM will be on her way out, absolutely shocking performance in Manchester, good riddance I say!
Right whose next to lead us on Brexit!... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:39 am
Looks like TM will be on her way out, absolutely shocking performance in Manchester, good riddance I say!
You'll never achieve anything as a country until you let Boris the Mong take over. The rest of us will be so busy pissing ourselves laughing you'll be able to sneak any shit you want under the radar! :lol: :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:48 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
You'll never achieve anything as a country until you let Boris the Mong take over. The rest of us will be so busy pissing ourselves laughing you'll be able to sneak any shit you want under the radar! :lol: :lol:
First to go will be the DUP pact and tell your PM to piss off, then off to the voters where King Boris will win by a landslide!.... :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
I'd appoint David Attenborough

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Once outside we will still need to trade with the EU, but instead of being a big player they will be able to bully us to get what they want. We will be smaller, diminished, poorer and without any influence on the world stage. For this reason alone I hate all leavers and think they traitors to the UK.

There are no positives about Brexit, everyone will become poorer - the leavers, the remainers and out fellow europeans.
Out of interest, would you also apply this logic to the good people of Catalonia?