THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Gunner Rob »

augie wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:47 am
TeeCee wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:21 am
Wonga believes that there is no-one at the club with the balls to sack him (and he could be right) so he'll see out his contract unless someone steps up and spells it all out to Kr$nky..

One of the papers this morning claims that the senile c.unt has told his coaching staff that there is no way that he is going to resign from the job :roll: In some ways this MIGHT please many on here (inc me) - if he refuses to walk away and IF the board/gazidas now have the balls and power to sack the c.unt, then it will all talk of a glorious send off and will also kill any possibility of him remaining in the club in a different capacity 8)
yes you are right - Wenger to be sacked is a far better option than him just resigning and moving upstairs.
maybe it is best for Wenger to just stay a bit longer to really piss off all those at the club, so it makes him moving upstairs less likely :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tollgoon wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:16 pm
First post this season, only back because I think TOF is finally a dead man walking. Loved this - from yesterdays Guardian comments and a marvellous accompaniment to his mad shirt quote yesterday

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ene-wenger

EsIstGeschlossen 17h ago

I feel like Wenger has something up his sleeve. He has a degree for fuck's sake. One of the ways I see this possibly going is at an upcoming press conference, he will shift uncomfortably in his seat, getting more and more fidgety until a brave journo asks why he keeps shifting uncomfortably in his seat, getting more and more fidgety.

"Ah, ze Eengleesh press is so observant," he will say. "I shift so because I am almost ready to unveil to you all, my successor." Then he'll reach beneath his arse and proudly present a large egg, about the size of a goose's, and smilingly point at it with a benign twinkle in his calm eyes.

"Thees ees Eggar Davids, and he will be answering your question from now on," he'll say before sprouting wings from the side of his head and flitting from the room like an elegant French hummingbird.
The only way he has is if he finds a new shirt to wear first...or else he's got someting in his pants and we would need to ask a certain French DJ about that! :D :wink:

I know it is the 'Hope that kills' but I am feeling almost optimistic that the CUNTBAG might actualy be GONE by the start of next season - and 'Hopefully' before.

#WengerOutNOW

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 am
augie wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:47 am
TeeCee wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:21 am
Wonga believes that there is no-one at the club with the balls to sack him (and he could be right) so he'll see out his contract unless someone steps up and spells it all out to Kr$nky..

One of the papers this morning claims that the senile c.unt has told his coaching staff that there is no way that he is going to resign from the job :roll: In some ways this MIGHT please many on here (inc me) - if he refuses to walk away and IF the board/gazidas now have the balls and power to sack the c.unt, then it will all talk of a glorious send off and will also kill any possibility of him remaining in the club in a different capacity 8)
yes you are right - Wenger to be sacked is a far better option than him just resigning and moving upstairs.
maybe it is best for Wenger to just stay a bit longer to really piss off all those at the club, so it makes him moving upstairs less likely :rubchin:
I want the CUNTBAG to "Sacked" as in Dismissed for not being good enough or competent enough to continue in said role.

He deserves NO MERCY because he has shown the fans NO Mercy - only Disrespect and Loathing. CEEEEUNNNTTT. :box: :cussing:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

I wake up each day and the only thing that concerns me is the state of the trousers. Can anyone update me? Can’t function unless I know

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

so what are the chances that anyone at the club is going to sack Wenger then?

I reckon if it doesnt happen once we are knocked out of the Europa next week then Wenger is safe to see out his contract.
and then next season he will be trying to get another extension....

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

I wonder if the Russian Government could be persuaded that Wenger has been a secret agent working against the Kremlin all these years?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Can we not sell him?? :? :? :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm
We Coooouldddd! BUT who the f'ingEll would buy the Cuntt ? :?

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

The Time article could be a Wenger plant but this sounds like Two fingers up to the board, Wiggy Jnr and Gazidis. A massive powerplay, I'm getting worried the Rug wearing *word censored* might let KimJong Weng drag us down for another year

Arsène Wenger believes that he is the best man to take Arsenal forward and has told his coaching staff that the club will have to sack him to bring an end to his 22-year tenure.

The Arsenal manager is facing increasing pressure to stand down at the end of a dismal season in which his side have slumped to sixth place in the Premier League, 33 points behind the leaders Manchester City. The Frenchman, though, is undeterred and will resist any attempts to get him to agree to a dignified exit this summer. Wenger has never broken a contract in his career and having signed a new two-year deal last summer wants to see it out with one final campaign at the Emirates Stadium.

shu

Post by shu »

This is so frustrating but I just don’t see him being sacked or resigning . We have a minimum year and a bit and I bet he will be after another contract .
Yet again until the crowd turn against him they are probably for him .

augie

Post by augie »

shu wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 pm
This is so frustrating but I just don’t see him being sacked or resigning . We have a minimum year and a bit and I bet he will be after another contract .

Not this time - kroenke jnr has been dispatched to do the dirty work of sacking wenker, whilst sneaky wiggy hides back in the states :roll: There is absolutely no-one that thinks that wenker will or should be in charge next season - of course if we win the europa league we will see a few flip flop back to support him, but does anybody realistically see us winning that cup ?

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

It was bound to happen - Daily Mash
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 0210121905

ARSENE Wenger has been warned that he has until 2029 to win the Premier League or face the consequences.

Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis said: “The club cannot go on like this. We need change and we need it within the next decade and a bit.

“Otherwise, difficult as it would be to dismiss a 79-year-old with his best years in management still ahead of him, Mr Wenger could find himself looking for a new job.”

But fan Norman Steele said: “This short-termist hire-and-fire mentality is everything that is wrong with modern football.

“Wenger needs time to build a team, then build another team.

“Then build a team again.”

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:58 pm
shu wrote:

Not this time - kroenke jnr has been dispatched to do the dirty work of sacking wenker, whilst sneaky wiggy hides back in the states :roll: There is absolutely no-one that thinks that wenker will or should be in charge next season - of course if we win the europa league we will see a few flip flop back to support him, but does anybody realistically see us winning that cup ?
Has he fuck. His job was to look at the money and the real estate side if anything - everything that has happened since the bald carpet wearing freak took over has pointed to that. Wenger is Wiggy Racoon Head's perfect manager ffs.

Look we can all dream but ffs man why just make shit up and depress people more when it doesn't happen ffs?

ffs. :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:58 pm
shu wrote:

Has he fuck. His job was to look at the money and the real estate side if anything - everything that has happened since the bald carpet wearing freak took over has pointed to that. Wenger is Wiggy Racoon Head's perfect manager ffs.

Look we can all dream but ffs man why just make shit up and depress people more when it doesn't happen ffs?

ffs. :wink:

In the summer, when wenker gets thrown out of OUR CLUB, you dont have to phone me to apologise for being wrong, instead just start a new thread and name it "Hi I'm a short arsed jackeen civil servant who knows fcuk all about anything" - that will do for me 8)

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:48 pm
xisstential wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm
We Coooouldddd! BUT who the f'ingEll would buy the Cuntt ? :?
:D :D :D