It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by Bradywasking »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:48 pm
i thought all english clubs were going to progress though :rubchin:
None of the five won their home legs..omen for Thursday? .After the first leg in Sevilla BT were, to a man, saying it was a done deal..they said Sevilla would offer nothing at Old Trafford...They said Spurs had got a fantastic result in Turin, I couldn't understand their complacency in either tie..

MrT

Post by MrT »

That was for all the people laughing at the thought of signing N'Zonzi. Absolutely bossed it from start to finish.

Criminally underrated.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

That had very little to do with Saville having any real quality. They left themselves open so many times a better team than a choked Moron-hio manure would have netted 4 or 5 last night. It was a smash and grab.

There is no balance or real quality in that manure team. They were simply piss. Sanchez and Pogba look like they've already fallen out. DeGea "the best keeper in the world" :lol: is still very error prone and their defence often make our shambles of a defence look useful.

Shows the "quality" of the PL that they are second even though they will probably finish 3rd or 4th and at least 10 to 14 points behind the winners. :roll:

Anyway fuck em hate them as a club and a group of cunty fans with an absolute arsehole of a manager. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 pm
Man U out of the CL. Typical shit Mourinho tactics cost them. That plus Pogba really is a shit player isnt he?
Absolutely. Utter overrated shit. Typical of the modern player that thinks only of himself and his image. Contributes fuck all and always looking for the spectacular that will get him on SkySports News and in the papers. :roll:

This may sound a tad facile but I always question players with overly elaborate hairstyles. The Ox was absolute shit for us and then it was revealed he had hairdresser parties with his "posse" every week..... :oops:

Modern players should take a leaf out of the Bergkamp book. Instead of rushing off after training to get your new tattoo, or fucking ridiculous hairstyle, stay back and practice more. Twats. :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

MrT wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:16 pm
That was for all the people laughing at the thought of signing N'Zonzi. Absolutely bossed it from start to finish.

Criminally underrated.

100% agree with this - I know that some wont agree (steve o cough cough) but I thought that nzonzi gave a masterclass DM performance last night 8) He was disciplined and sat in front of the back 4 breaking up manures attacks time after time, and when he was in possession he was calm and used the ball well.
I know that we can balance all that out by saying that manure played a slow pedestrian game (similar to us really) and he would be tested more against a faster more explosive team, but I still felt that he would be a massive upgrade for our midfield

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:39 am
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 pm
Man U out of the CL. Typical shit Mourinho tactics cost them. That plus Pogba really is a shit player isnt he?
Absolutely. Utter overrated shit. Typical of the modern player that thinks only of himself and his image. Contributes fuck all and always looking for the spectacular that will get him on SkySports News and in the papers. :roll:

This may sound a tad facile but I always question players with overly elaborate hairstyles. The Ox was absolute shit for us and then it was revealed he had hairdresser parties with his "posse" every week..... :oops:

Modern players should take a leaf out of the Bergkamp book. Instead of rushing off after training to get your new tattoo, or fucking ridiculous hairstyle, stay back and practice more. Twats. :censored:
When I see players coming onto the pitch with crazy new hairstyles I wonder what their manager thought in the dressing room. Has this affected their preparation or at least distracted then in the preparation.
Saw Chiellini at Wembley last week and he obviously hadn't spent much time looking in a mirror before the game..
Same with multi coloured boots, look ok if you are winning and playing well but stupid if you are not...

augie

Post by augie »

Every so often we see a managerial appointment that leaves us scratching our heads in disbelief, but when I see that mark hughes is the favourite for the Southampton job, I think WHAT THE FCUK :shock: :shock: I never agree with the thought process of appointing the likes of pubis or fat sam but I can at least understand it, but wtf has hughes ever done as a manager ? :? I like Southampton and I really hope that they stay up, but appointing this c.unt wont be a good move (at least in the long term) imo

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:10 am
Every so often we see a managerial appointment that leaves us scratching our heads in disbelief, but when I see that mark hughes is the favourite for the Southampton job, I think WHAT THE FCUK :shock: :shock: I never agree with the thought process of appointing the likes of pubis or fat sam but I can at least understand it, but wtf has hughes ever done as a manager ? :? I like Southampton and I really hope that they stay up, but appointing this c.unt wont be a good move (at least in the long term) imo
Just commented on this in the shit managers thread but yeah I too was shocked to see such a non fucking entity as Hughes linked with a decent club like the Saints. What are they thinking? :shock:

Midz

Post by Midz »

G'wan Barca :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Midz wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:26 pm
G'wan Barca :barscarf:
Don't think Barca were three goals better than the Chavs tonight. Still happy to see them go out.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Anybody see Derby calling off their match against Cardiff on Sunday?

Did so without advice from police, referee or local council safety advisory group, no snow in sight and all of the nearby pubs and businesses (including their club shop!) were open. Simply told their ground staff not to turn up but didn’t tell the Cardiff team who turned up for the game or the 3.5k away fans who had no difficulty travelling from South Wales. No issue whatsoever playing 20 minutes up the road in Leicester.

Just so happened cardiff have won about 7 in a row and have opened a big gap on a derby side who only had 12 first teamers fit.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:01 pm
Anybody see Derby calling off their match against Cardiff on Sunday?

Did so without advice from police, referee or local council safety advisory group, no snow in sight and all of the nearby pubs and businesses (including their club shop!) were open. Simply told their ground staff not to turn up but didn’t tell the Cardiff team who turned up for the game or the 3.5k away fans who had no difficulty travelling from South Wales. No issue whatsoever playing 20 minutes up the road in Leicester.

Just so happened cardiff have won about 7 in a row and have opened a big gap on a derby side who only had 12 first teamers fit.
Yeah saw that. An absolute disgrace. They should get docked points for it IMHO. :censored:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:26 am
That had very little to do with Saville having any real quality. They left themselves open so many times a better team than a choked Moron-hio manure would have netted 4 or 5 last night. It was a smash and grab.

There is no balance or real quality in that manure team. They were simply piss. Sanchez and Pogba look like they've already fallen out. DeGea "the best keeper in the world" :lol: is still very error prone and their defence often make our shambles of a defence look useful.

Shows the "quality" of the PL that they are second even though they will probably finish 3rd or 4th and at least 10 to 14 points behind the winners. :roll:

Anyway fuck em hate them as a club and a group of cunty fans with an absolute arsehole of a manager. 8)
You're right, Saville had no good quality at all, the damn paedo.

Seville on the other hand...

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Sure it wasn't Mustafi getting assaulted by Aguero.

When will the madness end? :barscarf: :x

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:22 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:26 am

You're right, Saville had no good quality at all, the damn paedo.

Seville on the other hand...
:lol: :lol: