scum annihilation (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
shu

Re: scum (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

Post by shu »

Fight and Spirit , what has been missing for years . Kolasinac getting stuck in, like the old proper Arsenal :barscarf:

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

We are healing after Wenger, for years we knew going 1-2 down it was game over.

So not used to having hope and belief that we can come back after years of collapsing like Son did today, it feels good.

How Tottenham must wish Wenger was back to gift them derbies on silver platter...

markyp

Post by markyp »

fucking epic stuff! im on cloud 9!! to come back like that was unreal,thats why wenger had to go,we would have folded under him,Emerys given us a set of bollocks,like gary Neville said we saw today what we could become.this is just the start and there is so much still to do but boy is it nice to finally lose the banter tag.on a side note had ozil been playing we would have been out of sight by half time,no way would he have wasted all that good possession,secondly Ramsey for all his Hollywood shit he is a decent player,we looked better when he came on and you always know he has a match winning goal in him,im all for selling him but as long as we replace him with someone better,who though???

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fucking have that, you homeless tramp scum. Fucking have that when you're trying to wind up our fans and players, fucking have that when you're diving yet again to win a penalty against us. 4 fucking 2. Have fucking that. North London will be red forever.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:16 pm
Ok , so I'm emotional, I'm sweating like Jimmy Savile in Mothercare and I feel this is a crossroads that Arsenal have reached. I haven't seen a performance like that since the invincibles. Thank you Dick, you have changed a festering club of lightweight losers and pussies into men who have fight and desire. Your changes at half time won us the game, fucking top top management, it wasn't working so you made it work and you knew how to make it work. this is what a proper football manager feels like, it's like watching a proper football team, PEA defended like Torreira at times, every player worked their socks off, and we fucking scared them! I know we are a work in progress, there's a fair chance we won't get top 4, but I fucking feel alive watching Arsenal again, it excites me, jumping around the room shouting at the TV, not because I'm pissed off but I'm virtually having a sex wee!! I fucking love the Arsenal and thanks to Dick we have got our club back. I need a drink! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:cheers: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:16 pm
Ok , so I'm emotional, I'm sweating like Jimmy Savile in Mothercare and I feel this is a crossroads that Arsenal have reached. I haven't seen a performance like that since the invincibles. Thank you Dick, you have changed a festering club of lightweight losers and pussies into men who have fight and desire. Your changes at half time won us the game, fucking top top management, it wasn't working so you made it work and you knew how to make it work. this is what a proper football manager feels like, it's like watching a proper football team, PEA defended like Torreira at times, every player worked their socks off, and we fucking scared them! I know we are a work in progress, there's a fair chance we won't get top 4, but I fucking feel alive watching Arsenal again, it excites me, jumping around the room shouting at the TV, not because I'm pissed off but I'm virtually having a sex wee!! I fucking love the Arsenal and thanks to Dick we have got our club back. I need a drink! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Pretty much sums up how I feel too - I am so, so happy right now and I feel like bursting into happy tears :oops: :oops:

I have to say that I thought going in at ht losing was our own fault - yes son dived, but in the first 20 minutes we swarmed them and they were all over the place, and then we reverted to slow methodical passing and it allowed them settle into the game :evil: In the second half we again upped the tempo, and yet again they were all over the place and couldnt deal with us.

I also agree with what akneygooner when he said that kane looked shit - for all the criticism our defence gets, it should be acknowledged that they never gave the so called best striker in the world ( :coffeespit: ) a sniff today 8)

We had soooo many great performances today, but then we had mikki and fat arsed iwobi :roll: The two off them stank the place out last week against bournemouth, and today they were even worse :evil: As shit as he looks at the best of times, iwobi looks like a total dickhead when he tries these stepovers - the lard arsed c.unt cant move his feet fast any time, but he looks like a heavily sedated ronaldo trying to do those ridiculous stepovers :censored: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:38 pm
Rob Admin wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:18 pm
Looks like we got a vermin infiltrator on here. "Shh it's a library" too fucking scared to post though huh?
Yeah just signed up yesterday ^
:lol:

He logged in when they went 2-1 up and then fucked off when we equalised. :lol: :lol:
A bit like his team :lol: :lol: :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Also credit to lichtsteiner, dozer and Rambo for getting stuck in on the sidelines when that Pratt was ssshing the North Bank.

You don't do that anymore, Not on our patch :box:

And then they went straight back there to rapturous applause :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

clockender1 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:00 pm
Also credit to lichtsteiner, dozer and Rambo for getting stuck in on the sidelines when that Pratt was ssshing the North Bank.

You don't do that anymore, Not on our patch :box:

And then they went straight back there to rapturous applause :lol:

As fans we want and expect to see our players show the same heart and passion as we do, and days like today just fills my heart with such pride. We fought like tigers on the pitch, and we fought like tigers off the pitch too, and we showed them c.unts that nobody comes into our home and takes the piss with us :evil: :evil: :box: :box: :box:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Bang bang was my motm they were shit scared of his pace and to,make it 2 all an absolute world class finish.

Son dived for the pen no doubt no contact.

As for Lucas Torreira a close second behind Bang bang,second half especially first to every ball....went mental when he scored.

Enjoy your evening lads ps great subs by Emery :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Post by 1989 »

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Had a wild dream that he hauled both Iwobi and Mkhitaryan off at half time.

Funny but I never though we would lose. Even when we were flapping at 2-1, as long as we got through to half time I fancied us to get something.

There is still a lot of work to do on this team but I thought that in our two big tests against Liverpool and spurs we have been excellent. Let’s follow it up now on Wednesday!

Amazing.

Shhh, it's a Library

Post by Shhh, it's a Library »

Ah well, can't win em all
Be back in a couple of weeks, but you gotta admit, it's much more fun than watching the Mancs

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

The only thing that will be as good as winning today is going over over to Glory Glory and having a good laugh at their scummy fans :D :D :D :D

On my way :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Dick, PEA and Rambo all mentioned the 2nd half support pushed them on, in their interviews.

I also think the one or two groans when we went sideways pushed them on to be more direct. One was at Dozer I think.

We were fitter, more aggressive and more direct and they could not cope with that. Apart from son they created nothing.