Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by StuartL »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:47 am
Detestable bastard Pulis sacked by Sheff Wed after only 10 games, surely there can't be another club at any level who would employ this c u n t

From your glowing reference he has got to be in the running if Arteta gets the heave ho ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:38 am
goonersid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:47 am
Detestable bastard Pulis sacked by Sheff Wed after only 10 games, surely there can't be another club at any level who would employ this c u n t

From your glowing reference he has got to be in the running if Arteta gets the heave ho ?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OH! FFS PLEASE! Don't even think that...It would mean DB & I would have to put Plan Inferno into action and burn the Bowl to the ground - with the cu.nt in it!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Fatfuck face Allardyces magic didnt last long

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:57 pm
Lets see if the walrus faced c.unt is lording up tonight. Horrible corrupt, egotistical c.unt.

5-0 :barscarf: :barscarf:

Where's the masterclass in motivation and organisation that those c.unts in the press were jizzing themselves too at Anfield

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:

One flukey draw away to the victims is all it took for the meeja c.unts to start sucking his cock again - hopefully leeds will have put an end to that straight away. I always liked bilic as a manager anyway, but to sack him to bring in this fat outdated cock is a massive insult to any manager, and I for one cant wait to see them relegated 8)

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:25 pm
goonersid wrote:

One flukey draw away to the victims is all it took for the meeja c.unts to start sucking his cock again - hopefully leeds will have put an end to that straight away. I always liked bilic as a manager anyway, but to sack him to bring in this fat outdated cock is a massive insult to any manager, and I for one cant wait to see them relegated 8)
I see he's calling for a football "circuit breaker" strange it's ahead of their upcoming game against their "relegation rivals"
Fucking fat greasy sweaty bastard!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:21 am
augie wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:25 pm
goonersid wrote:

I see he's calling for a football "circuit breaker" strange it's ahead of their upcoming game against their "relegation rivals"
Fucking fat greasy sweaty bastard!
Concerned that he's going to catch the virus aged 66.......so concerned that he decided to take the job on mid-way through the pandemic knowing he'd be in daily contact with a group of young athletes. Didn't hear much about the much needed circuit breaker in the aftermath of the 1-1 draw at Anfield just a few days ago

Honestly, I hate this shameless c.unt more than Pulis, Warnock or any of the other Mike Bassett managers.

Back in football for a week and already sounding off with his big, fat northern trap

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

He’s right to be concerned, like fresh meat to the virus , the fat walrus cunnt. But as mentioned above, not concerned enough to not go back to work instead of sit on his fat pension and pile of brown envelopes

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Sperz v Fulham off!
I'd love to be on their tails before i go back to work!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Lucky fucking c.unts again the vermin - having a nice little break owing to Fulham's COVID cases

The PL have got to take action now - how can it be fair at this time of year when players are absolutely fucked and playing on empty (you could see how fucked our lot were in the last 20 mins the other night) risking injury, when other teams are getting a break???

Just been announced that 44 million people will be in tier 4 in England (78% of the population) - either every game goes ahead or no games go ahead.

Time for a 2 week break me thinks - not just for Spurs either!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:54 pm
Lucky fucking c.unts again the vermin - having a nice little break owing to Fulham's COVID cases

The PL have got to take action now - how can it be fair at this time of year when players are absolutely fucked and playing on empty (you could see how fucked our lot were in the last 20 mins the other night) risking injury, when other teams are getting a break???

Just been announced that 44 million people will be in tier 4 in England (78% of the population) - either every game goes ahead or no games go ahead.

No stevo! They'd have beaten fulham, maybe they'll have a new manager by the time they play sperz!
Dont want a break now when we're on a tiny revival and teams around sperz are winning when they're not playing!

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Love how teams come out of different tunnels before a game and then spend the next 2 hours grappling each other, coughing and breathing over each other, sliding/falling into all the spit that's on the grass etc.

What's the point?!! :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:08 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:54 pm

No stevo! They'd have beaten fulham, maybe they'll have a new manager by the time they play sperz!
Dont want a break now when we're on a tiny revival and teams around sperz are winning when they're not playing!
Yeah its a hard one mate. I just don't want those c.unts getting an undue advantage. Remember they play the window licker every week and this was the time of year when his dodgy hamstring went last year, so don't want that cock getting any more of a rest than anyone else. Without him and Son they are the same midtable team that we are. Last season they were heading for oblivion when the season ended and those two were injured.....roll forward 2-3 months and they were both fighting fit and helped turn their fortunes round

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Anybody think Jugears looked ill in Motd last nite, looked like he'd aged 20 years in a few months!
Hope it's nothing serious :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:01 pm
Anybody think Jugears looked ill in Motd last nite, looked like he'd aged 20 years in a few months!
Hope it's nothing serious :wink:
Probably on his period or perhaps his massive ego and chip on his shoulder has finally weighed him down. Rumours for years have had him down as a complete and utter cųnt to everyone and all a bit creepy and handsy when it comes to women. He's had the press in his pocket for years though, so they've never exposed him for the scum he actually is.