CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by A11M11 »

As omicron BA 2 takes hold the rates of infection start to rise again . I know it's great to get out without restrictions but it aint over yet . Just be safe out there.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

been called up for a fourth vaccination
had a text tried to book it but can't until after the 1st of Feb :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:42 pm
Talking now with a few drinks in me ,and I don't know what kind of underlying conditions you might have/not have ,but just Gunner Rob you seem In my opinion only ,an absolute bedwetter.i apologise in advance if I've picked up the wrong end of the stick
Yep. That's always the best time to post.... :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:26 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Talking now with a few drinks in me ,and I don't know what kind of underlying conditions you might have/not have ,but just Gunner Rob you seem In my opinion only ,an absolute bedwetter.i apologise in advance if I've picked up the wrong end of the stick
Normally id delete stuff I've posted when drunk,but was too late waking up today to delete something people have probably already seen 🙃,

shu

Post by shu »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:33 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Normally id delete stuff I've posted when drunk,but was too late waking up today to delete something people have probably already seen 🙃,
I have the benefit of no involvement of alcohol but I would like to say well done McDowell in your appraisal of Gunner Rob .
Bedwetter :D Gunner Rob take that :D

I went to a gig last night with 500 squashed in , well let’s see if Covid kicks in

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

shu wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:00 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

I have the benefit of no involvement of alcohol but I would like to say well done McDowell in your appraisal of Gunner Rob .

I went to a gig last night with 500 squashed in , well let’s see if Covid kicks in
As I said in my previous post - I’ve got a number of gigs lined up next month, with considerably more than 500 people at each so I don’t really get your bedwetter reference but if it keeps you happy :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:01 pm
shu wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

As I said in my previous post - I’ve got a number of gigs lined up next month, with considerably more than 500 people at each so I don’t really get your bedwetter reference but if it keeps you happy :D
I'm only going back on previous posts you've made on here, and if I've picked you up wrong I apologise .

shu

Post by shu »

Come on Gunner Rob , you are scared of your own shadow . So impress me with the gigs you are attending ? :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
shu wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Do you play in a band?

What instrument do you play?

Can you sing?

What's the name of your band?

Are you on tour?

Will you be giving out free tickets?

When is your next album / CD coming out?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:51 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
shu wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Do you play in a band?

What instrument do you play?

Can you sing?

What's the name of your band?

Are you on tour?

Will you be giving out free tickets?

Can I be a groupie?

When is your next album / CD coming out?
:shock:

:lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
:lol: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

shu wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:49 pm
Come on Gunner Rob , you are scared of your own shadow . So impress me with the gigs you are attending ? :D
1st) teletubbies reunion tour

2nd) Steps reunion tour

3rd) Chas and Dave reu...ahh wait The Dave reunion tour

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:46 pm
shu wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:49 pm
1st) teletubbies reunion tour

2nd) Steps reunion tour

3rd) Chas and Dave reu...ahh wait The Dave reunion tour
:roll: :roll:

highlight will probably be the now award winning Wolf Alice.
great band from North London (and Arsenal supporters)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just as it appears that The worst of the COVID (19) and The Omicron Viruses are beginning to Ebb across the Country and much of the world, so That EVIL CU.NT Putin takes it upon himself to start a War and invade The Ukraine - Knowing full well that none of the so-called Western Big Powers (yeah right! :roll: ) would do anything to oppose or challenge him.

Oh! look Boris and the Home Secretary have said the government are going to "Take Action" by "Impose the most punishing sanctions to inflict maximum and lasting pain on Russia".

Really!?

It has now come to light that Boris Johnson when he was Foreign Secretary was approached by Ian Blackford (SNP MP) to do something about the Billions of £'s being channelled out of Russian banks into and through the UK by said Oligarchs.

Boris did nothing.

The MP Layla Moran uses her Parliamentary Privilege to name the 35 Oligarchs (All of whom are part of Putin's inner Circle and have continuously funded and financially backed him since 2009 - that's three years before he was 'elected' (as in bought the presidency) in 2012.

2 of those oligarchs names are very familiar to us all. Abramovich and Usmanov. It transpires that the Tories claims that they had / have taken measures to restrict the movements of those 2 and any further investment dealings in their UK interests are False. Also that some £2.3million in donations were made to the Tory Party by various Oilgarchs who have set up second homes in London.

It's a 5 minute watch but worth it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijinWrEOKAI

FuckOff Putin you Evil Scumbag.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:58 am
Just as it appears that The worst of the COVID (19) and The Omicron Viruses are beginning to Ebb across the Country and much of the world, so That EVIL CU.NT Putin takes it upon himself to start a War and invade The Ukraine - Knowing full well that none of the so-called Western Big Powers (yeah right! :roll: ) would do anything to oppose or challenge him.

Oh! look Boris and the Home Secretary have said the government are going to "Take Action" by "Impose the most punishing sanctions to inflict maximum and lasting pain on Russia".

Really!?

It has now come to light that Boris Johnson when he was Foreign Secretary was approached by Ian Blackford (SNP MP) to do something about the Billions of £'s being channelled out of Russian banks into and through the UK by said Oligarchs.

Boris did nothing.

The MP Layla Moran uses her Parliamentary Privilege to name the 35 Oligarchs (All of whom are part of Putin's inner Circle and have continuously funded and financially backed him since 2009 - that's three years before he was 'elected' (as in bought the presidency) in 2012.

2 of those oligarchs names are very familiar to us all. Abramovich and Usmanov. It transpires that the Tories claims that they had / have taken measures to restrict the movements of those 2 and any further investment dealings in their UK interests are False. Also that some £2.3million in donations were made to the Tory Party by various Oilgarchs who have set up second homes in London.

It's a 5 minute watch but worth it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijinWrEOKAI

FuckOff Putin you Evil Scumbag.
The UK govt could really fuck Chelski up by freezing Abramovich's assets, but being a bunch of populists they don't have the balls to upset their UK fanbase if it would put them back to mid table mediocrity.