Samir Nasri

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
shimmy21

Post by shimmy21 »

>Lethal~Prodigy< wrote:How did you find out that there is a press conference schedluled tho ? :D
8)

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

shimmy21 wrote:
>Lethal~Prodigy< wrote:How did you find out that there is a press conference schedluled tho ? :D
8)
It might be a press conference to announce the new physio.

T.S

Post by T.S »

I really couldn't give two shits about Samir Bloody Nasri any more :roll:

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

This is why we should never announce things ahead of time, if this had been kept quiet then we would have been fairly pleased with his addition but now the transfer has got complicated, everyone seems to be against it.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

tonysaunders wrote:I really couldn't give two shits about Samir Bloody Nasri any more :roll:
I feel exactly the same

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:I really couldn't give two shits about Samir Bloody Nasri any more :roll:
I feel exactly the same

Me three. It may not be a fair conclusion to draw but you would have to wonder how much the lad wants to join us after allowing this saga to drag out without one word from him :roll: He will def have to hit the ground running to gain support from a lot of frustrated fans but here's hoping eh 8)

I'm still hoping that the rumoured press conference also confirms ade's departure to barca for £30m and hlebs to whoever for £15m :barscarf:

26may1989

Post by 26may1989 »

augie wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
I feel exactly the same

Me three. It may not be a fair conclusion to draw but you would have to wonder how much the lad wants to join us after allowing this saga to drag out without one word from him :roll: He will def have to hit the ground running to gain support from a lot of frustrated fans but here's hoping eh 8)

I'm still hoping that the rumoured press conference also confirms ade's departure to barca for £30m and hlebs to whoever for £15m :barscarf:
What about the premature announcement on Nasri's personal website, doesn't that count?

augie

Post by augie »

What I meant was one word of complaint saying how frustrated he is at the deal dragging out for so long or something along those lines. From what I remember the announcement on his website was fairly non plussed as in nasri will be an Arsenal player for the next x number of years but no emotional comments like how delighted or honoured he is to be joining such a big club in the so called best league in the world.

Maybe I am just being picky

26may1989

Post by 26may1989 »

Fair enough.

REB

Post by REB »

its only us on sites that are dragging it out,, club have said fuck all, and i for one am looking forward to his unveiling which hopefully will be this week

Rocky Number Seven
Location: North Bank, Turnstile D, Block 7, Row 8, Seat 225 / Essex

Post by Rocky Number Seven »

The press conference is probably to announce that the Ladies Team is breaking up with 2 of players doing a Cashley and f**king off to Chelsea!!! :augie:

RaM

Post by RaM »

Where have people heard about the press conference from? And is there a time announced?

Rocky Number Seven

I heard about it on here.....

Rocky Number Seven

Looks like if there is a conference today then it is for Nasri

Apparently (according to the sun????) he is in London for his medical. Reckon maybe him and this guy from Werder Bremen will be announced together?

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

Rocky Number Seven wrote:Looks like if there is a conference today then it is for Nasri

Apparently (according to the sun????) he is in London for his medical. Reckon maybe him and this guy from Werder Bremen will be announced together?

The sun article says there is still a doubt over clichy? They can't have seen his new deal just signed? :blah: