Possible new signing or another 'Kid'

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Boomer

Possible new signing or another 'Kid'

Post by Boomer »

Speculation is that Botelho (again) and Barazite will be loaned out to Spanish side Salamanca.
A third player UNSIGNED player will also be loaned out next year

"one will be a non E.U player, and will be signed by the club during the next week."

So the likelyhood is that we've signed some 16 year old Peruvian!!

Source:http://youngguns.wordpress.com/2008/07/ ... m-arsenal/

REB

Post by REB »

i dont mind players been loaned out as you can learn more about them,, im looking forward to seeing how vela gets on this season 8)

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

I agree rebel.
Him & Narsi, plus Walcott could be very interesting.

Providing we could get a few more experienced players from the sales of Ade & Helb.

I've also got a feeling from last year plus I've seen this mentioned that Troare will be used a bit on the left side.

shimmy21

Post by shimmy21 »

rebel gooner wrote:i dont mind players been loaned out as you can learn more about them,, im looking forward to seeing how vela gets on this season 8)
Exactly - how can we learn anything about Kiera Gilbert while he is playing league 1 footy with Leicester? :banghead: He should have been sent to Derby. They are championship and only down the road from leicester so location wise he couldn't complain.

REB

Post by REB »

gilbert will never make it at arsenal at this stage, he's been loaned out to try and make someone buy him

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

actually we should be sending him to a serie A or la Liga side that way he would be playing on a big stage but not against us. this seems to me the best way of getting players experience before we bring them into the squad.

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:actually we should be sending him to a serie A or la Liga side that way he would be playing on a big stage but not against us. this seems to me the best way of getting players experience before we bring them into the squad.
The problem with that is over-exposing them. We do want them to play afew years for our first team before the ungrateful c**ts fuck off :idea: :barscarf:

AFC 49'er

Post by AFC 49'er »

can't believe i'm saying this, but i agree with Rebel

if he was in favour or good enough, he would've been kept in the squad for the season.

he'll be a gone by the end of season

crocit

Post by crocit »

rememeber Gilberts cross to Henry and Henry pointed at him saying hes the man, lo cvant remeber aginst who :lol: but what are our wings likely to be this season? Vela/Theo/Rosick note/ Nasri :banghead: /Denislon/Diaby :duh: :duh: and hopefully Gourcuff if we do a swap deal with Milan for Elephant boy :duh:

Rowly

Post by Rowly »

crocit wrote:rememeber Gilberts cross to Henry and Henry pointed at him saying hes the man, lo cvant remeber aginst who :lol: :
it was against wigan, carling cup semi final 8), i think he was playing right-back