Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Clummo99 »

Ivan Toney suspended from all football activities for 8 months with immediate effect.

Luckily it doesn't look like we'll be relying on Brentford getting a win

https://www.thefa.com/news/2023/may/17/ ... ded-170523

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:02 pm
Ivan Toney suspended from all football activities for 8 months with immediate effect.

Total corruption from the FA,they KNEW he was facing charges but let him continue playing,scoring an equaliser against us that a) should never have stood anyway and b) he shouldn’t have even been playing,

Where’s the FA’s integrity,how is this at all fair,so now he misses the City game,what if we’d not blown it and needed a Brentford win or draw,this fucking stinks the place out
Last edited by robbo10 on Wed May 17, 2023 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:37 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

Total corruption from the FA,they KNEW he was facing charges but let him continue playing,scoring an equaliser against us that a) should never have stood anyway and b) he shouldn’t have even been playing,

Where’s the FA’s integrity,how is this at all fair,so now he misses the City game,what if we’d not blown not and needed a Brentford win or draw,this fucking stinks the place out
My feelings exactly. Couldn't agree with you more.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 5:16 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:37 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

Where’s the FA’s integrity,how is this at all fair,so now he misses the City game,what if we’d not blown it and needed a Brentford win or draw,this fucking stinks the place out
My feelings exactly. Couldn't agree with you more.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

City are 4/6 to win the champions league. Take every single fucking penny you have and lump on it.

License to print money, did you fucking see the state of the other 2 skid marks in the semi final last night? Complete dross.

City, Bayern and Madrid on one side of the draw and all the shit on the other. Fill yer boots.

Midz

Post by Midz »

The very best of luck to Real Madrid tonight.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gonna watch Boro v Coventry instead, there’s a bit of purity about that game at least.

Fuck that other grotesque spectacle, if by some miracle Madrid do go through tonight the oil pimped c.unts will just get the sheikh to buy them Mbappe so they can win it next year.

YAAAAAAAAAWN.

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 7:04 pm
Gonna watch Boro v Coventry instead, there’s a bit of purity about that game at least.

Fuck that other grotesque spectacle, if by some miracle Madrid do go through tonight the oil pimped c.unts will just get the sheikh to buy them Mbappe so they can win it next year.

YAAAAAAAAAWN.
I'm not watching it either, I just want city to lose. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

A WhatsApp group I’m in blew up talking about Courtois so I relented and I’m watching it now :lol:

I actually feel a bit better about our no show there a few weeks back now, at least we managed to get out of our own 6 yard box on occasion.

Madrid being destroyed here.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

The wankathon when these cnuts do the treble will be nauseating :cry:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

I fucking detest they oil cheat fucks. Can’t even watch or listen to that bald wanker manager.

Also had to turn the sound off and put some music on. Can’t stand British commentary anymore. Suck up *word censored* to certain teams.

Not sure there’s much about modern football I enjoy anymore actually …

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 7:32 pm
The wankathon when these cnuts do the treble will be nauseating :cry:
Long hard season for them going all the way in 3 competitions and they look as fresh as if it’s the opening day.

They suffered no injuries this season either. I suppose the reasons for that are as pure as how they’ve gone about assembling a billion bound squad organically.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

This game is the answer to the question - what would happen if a team of 11 Rob Holding’s turned up to play Man City.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You think this is bad…..imagine what they’ll do to the inter pubbers :shock:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

I want Etihad to win (buy) it. UEFA will hate it and be scrambling around to find some charges..

Though they probably won't stick, just like the PL charges, Newcastle and Man utd will be pimped then they'll say looks how competitive it is.

:censored:

I hope we enjoy dominating European football, shame our economy is totally fvcked though because, like in football, we sell everything off, including our soul..

:roll: